Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

Because with that logic:
"Since the vast majority of players never reaches maps,we can remove mapping from the game and only a small portion of the players will be upset and quit."
Try that Mr. Wilson...
Really glad to see that GGG listening us.
Flashback hype!
Even if it does not win I hope the strong showing of support for SSF will result in us getting one eventually.

I'm actually surprised that we are limited as much as we are when creating a character. Why not always have open a "solo" option where you checkmark a list of all the legacy league mods you want on your solo run?

There's so much more that GGG could give us on a continuous basis instead of the current one at a time and then wait and see what comes next approach.

Actually I think this would be a great 1st step of introducing paid leagues. If I want a character permanently tied into a "solo self found + talisman + beyond + ambush" then I go into the Shop and buy a "SSF" access pass. Create the character, apply the pass, check the league mods I want applied and go!
Last edited by Qiox on May 2, 2016, 9:10:27 PM
first option for me , solo self found should be fun.
I am a player who constantly makes new characters. It is not due to any dislike of difficult content; I just frequently, *in any game*, feel like playing a different character. But then in many cases, even when the type of character I want to play is one I already have, the old character often feels stale and I feel like making a new one instead.

For this reason, I frequently start new characters, and usually don't get to late game, or even midgame. For example in this game I've gotten almost to the end of the first difficulty, but haven't quite finished the last act.

I would not want to have endgame removed or made easier; if I ever *do* get near the end, I wouldn't want to be bored and hit an end wall with nothing to do. But I also wouldn't want early/midgame made hard enough that I couldn't start the new characters as new.

Granted, I am probably "weird" in many ways, and should probably not be considered representative of any particular type of player, but from recent discussion it seems worth pointing out that there exist nonzero players who play mostly earlygame, repeatedly, even when playing very actively.

As for the poll, I would like to be able to choose two options, to be able to have an overview-tour of past leagues, *and* to have a no-party challenge.

Also in general I would be curious to see how much the "predominant recommendations" strategy-wise would be different if a player cannot rely on buying items from other players and had to instead make use of vendors/crafting/drops.

Another interesting idea, which would probably never happen but might be fun to imagine at least, would be a rotation including not only all past leagues, but also all combinations of all numbers of past leagues. Like day 1 have the first league that happened, day 2 have the second league, day 3 have the third league modifier, then after having all the single-modifer days, do one day for each pair of league modifiers, then one day for each triplet, and so on, ending on a day with all modifiers. It's probably way too complicated to actually happen, and without knowing the effects of the modifiers themselves it is possible some might be mutually exclusive, but it might be fun to have a league that is an always-changing environment showcasing all past leagues and non-bug game states.
I like this, will make it awesome, and ever changing!
woawh
Always likes ambush and Invasion, but if I had to pick just one, probably invasion. Ambush is too much like free money to be called a challenge imo. I always felt like Invasion was more of a risk.
We are never so offensive as when we are being defensive. (-me?)
Last edited by Grollip on May 2, 2016, 10:10:20 PM
"
Draeil wrote:
"
Frozen666 wrote:
Are you going to lock Ascendancy classes for this league? Otherwise there is nothing stopping players from leveling as one ascendancy and then respec to another one at the last minute of the league to get demi. Maybe that is intended.

They said in the original 2week perandus event that you can not respect ascendancy classes. So pick yours carefully!!!

Oh nice I had missed that, thanks.
SSF and no beyond. This is great guys keep up the awesome work :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info