Mechanical Questions Thread

"
loadinggood wrote:
Y but here is the problem. Monsters doesn't have physical resistance. It is armour. So it have to work different. Probably. Bcs... Why does they have amour then? Why not phys res as u say.
Only devs can say out the truth.
Armour (numerical) grants Physical Damage Reduction from Hits based on the Armour value relative to the Hit damage. The -% to PDR modifier reduces that PDR.
"
bluewelkin wrote:
Hi, I would like to know if " % chance to deal double damage while FOCUS" works with totems. I thought player share his/her skill and buff with totems and that focus is a skill buff that should be shared with totems. I tested myself but it was difficult to tell if that mod works with totems. Thanks.
Totems use your modifiers when dealing damage, so the mod will work just fine. Your Totems can't use Focus themselves, nor have the Focused effect on them, but when you're Focused, the Double Damage mod will apply to you, and hence to your totems as well.
Ok i fucked up with Overleech. Maybe it was too far ago. Maybe i just retarded or was drunk. Looks like overleech dosnt stack up anyhow. It jsut doesnt remove from you at max life and just keeps recovering you untill leech is depleted.
Tnx to TyrantAdro for tip.
Last edited by loadinggood on Jan 9, 2020, 11:57:21 AM
I have a question about minions and poison, as I understand it if a minion poisons and enemy and that enemy dies from that poison specifically the kill counts for the player so on kill bonuses work for the player. If I am using chains of command and my animate guardian animates a weapon which does poison damage and an enemy dies from that poison, does the kill still count for the player or the AG?
"
keninishna wrote:
I have a question about minions and poison, as I understand it if a minion poisons and enemy and that enemy dies from that poison specifically the kill counts for the player so on kill bonuses work for the player. If I am using chains of command and my animate guardian animates a weapon which does poison damage and an enemy dies from that poison, does the kill still count for the player or the AG?
The behavior you're describing is a bug. I think it applied specifically to totems, not to minions, and I think it was fixed at some point; in any case, I wouldn't design a build around it.
If you can inflict an additional ignite on enemies (Emberwake), how does this function with proliferation?

If two enemies each have one ignite next to each other, do they both now have two ignites?

If one enemy has two ignites, do all nearby enemies have two ignites?

If one enemy nearby has no ignites and two separate enemies each have an ignite, how many ignites does the enemy alone have?

And finally, the damage calculated for ignite is now not based on the damage dealt of the hit, but now dependent on the base damage of the skill? Does this mean spell damage will no longer increase the damage of ignite indirectly? What about added (fire) damage to spells? What happens if I (partially) convert the fire damage to another type?
Can we pls have an option to reset Tane's lab again?? its a bit anoying to have all the items on the ground when ur doing several bosses in a row. At least u should be able to reset it manually by pressing ctrl
Hello can some one please tell me how the hell do I slot my Flares and dynamite on my inventory slot at iamb on the Xbox one.if I don’t get help I will quilt this game this shit is fucking Ridiculous!
정복자 수색 임무 발생으로 아틀라스 상 뉴 비스티르 지역 색상이 초록 빛으로 바뀌었는데 감사지의 돌이 사라지지 않은 채 그대로 모습을 드러내고 조작이 가능한 상태입니다. 그 후로 뉴 비스티르 지역의 지도를 몇번이나 돌아도 정복자는 나타나지 않고 있습니다. 정복자를 잡아야 사이러스가 등장하는데 컨텐츠 진행이 완전히 막힌 상태입니다. 카카오 고객센터에서는 이게 게임플레이 문제라 답변 안해준다고 하는데 아무리 봐도 버그 같습니다. 버그라면 GGG에 자문을 구하고 답변했다말이 거짓말이 되는 것입니다. 성의 없는 답변으로 유저들의 시간을 낭비하지 않게 버그 이면 버그이다 버그가 아니면 버그가 아니다. 확실한 답변을 원합니다.
Not sure if this is the correct forum, but I was wondering how I can find high tier Perandus, Doryani Machinarium and Vinktars Square maps in order to get 154/154 awakening bonus.
My question is this:

I have two socketed eye jewels that have this modifier:

8% increased attack speed if you've dealt a critical strike recently

One is a murderous eye jewel
One is a searching eye jewel

They are both in my tombfist gauntlet

Does this buff stack? AKA I crit something, do I get 16% increased attack speed?

Also: How long does this buff last: I crit something, then how many seconds/milliseconds pass before I lose my 8% (or 16% if it stacks) attack speed buff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info