[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
i love this build. love love love this build.

only thing i hate is the budget part, which imo is pretty inaccurate. def not as cheap as you lead to believe.

Dual consuming dark ~ 20c - definitely get a break here, since i got both of mine with >57% spell damage and >35 dex for 4c

Infernal mantle ~ 1c (6linked myself) **or 6L High ES regalia** - this is prolly the most egregious part. infernal mantle is definitely ONE chaos, but "6linked myself" is not a ZERO currency operation. also, "or 6L high ES regalia" isn't exactly a "infernal mantle 1c" alternative. if you buy a 6L mantle, that's lotsa currency. if you 6L it yourself, that still quite a lot. 6L regalias are 3ex WHITE, nvm "high ES" and some decent other stats. so even if you buy it white, crafting is part of the budget. but you can get a 5L6s mantle for 20c (i did) so mebbe you catch a break there.

Fire nova mine enchant on helmet ~1-3ex (1ex right now) - this is close to correct.... they're about 1.7ish now, but that's for a WHITE one. try one with decent ES and some res/stats? easily double the price. again, if you craft, it's part of the budget

Witchfire brew ~40c - you get a break here, it's much less
Atziri's promise ~1c
Lavainga's Spirit ~20c
ES gear with resistances & chaos damage on rings ~ 40c - this is pretty low but i'm not willing to go into it.

Total:
150-250 Chaos

idk where you get the 150-250 number but even if you consider your LOWEST estimate, and say that ex are 60c a pop, you're talkin about a 2-3 ex build... and you could spend that much JUST on the helm....

i'd say it's more along the lines of like 10-15ex.

kinda sucks cos i'm at the point now where i should buy all ES gear AND the helm at least (no 6L regalia) but it's suddenly more expensive than i planned for.

Glad you like the build. I'm sorry if the budget is misleading for you, which I can understand why. Let me defend my argument for the build still being cheap. (Which it really is for what it can accomplish).

Here's an updated budget list that can get you through end-game:

Body:
Skin of the loyal with right colors (2g 4b or 5b 1g) ~ 2-3ex
or
High ES regalia - 4 Ex - Not hard to chaos spam for high ES

Helm enchant ~ 1.7ex
Rings with resists - 10c (chaos damage isn't necessary, it didn't cost more than 30c to craft two with good resists on the right bases)
Belt, Boots & gloves - 20c
Dual consuming - 10c
Flasks - 30c

It may not seem like it but you can actually get by with a minimum of 300 chaos with a skin of the loyal. This is much cheaper than the budget entails.

Really, it boils down to how much you're willing to invest in the build. I've invested well over 10ex myself. However, I can assure you that if you play your trading properly and don't overpay, it's still possible to do uber/shaper and guardians with just that amount of money.

Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 9, 2017, 10:24:54 PM
"
TeslaTrain wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
dbdns3 wrote:
Are there any countermeasures against stun attacks?

another example

or you could just use a chayula and manage your resists/damage on rings

Does removing stun on cast help? I don't know if it helps for planting, but Practical Application would be a good node near the beginning of the tree, plus you get 20dex/str that can alleviate getting Alacrity and Physique

From what I read, practical application doesn't stop the stun. You'll still get stunned which is the main annoying part (ie: you can't move or detonate your mines even if you manage to lay them) but you'll still be able to finish your mine-laying animation. The thing is, The mine laying cast-time is a fairly small time-frame (0.36 seconds) that if you're going to get stunned, you'll most likely be stunned outside of that time-frame while you're moving. I could be talking out of my ass but i'm not sure how "practical" (lul) it is.

It's still really annoying to get stunned in the first place but I didn't really find it a big problem when mapping t13-15 (almost 94 now) especially with kiara's & a high level temp chains.
Double posted ;_;
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 9, 2017, 11:03:29 PM
"
Iamod wrote:
Why vile bastion? It doesn't give us es regen cuz mines kill blow. just for that 100% stun immunity on first hit?

It does give us ES regen IF they die from the poison or burn dot. I can get up to like 10 stacks when killing packs and the small ES regen helps me stay at full ES for the stun avoidance.
"
zielony9999 wrote:
crafted mod increased mine damage, is it suffix or preffix?

Suffix.
"
TeslaTrain wrote:
"
veritas1957 wrote:

Thanks for advice i try to keep it up :) I can't find good ring with chaos damage on poe.trade. Good rings are very expensive :)

Here is a video (First time breachstone): https://youtu.be/8_GieWqBvAI

I made mine! Use essences :)

Thanks a lot for the video :) but dude you really need to use temp chains & blasphemy. That would boost your survivability by so much. Your clear speed would be WAY faster than this and it gets to a point where you can just whirl into packs and detonate then go on to the next. You need to up your ES too haha, nevertheless you better have one shot esh if you made it that glasscannony :P
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 9, 2017, 11:38:41 PM
"
TeslaTrain wrote:
"
veritas1957 wrote:

Thanks for advice i try to keep it up :) I can't find good ring with chaos damage on poe.trade. Good rings are very expensive :)

Which essences you use? Please help me :)
"
veritas1957 wrote:
"
TeslaTrain wrote:
"
veritas1957 wrote:

Which essences you use? Please help me :)

screaming/shrieking envy
I have a couple for sale pretty cheap (30c) with good stats. No energy shield recharge craft, but I used them until I found open craft rings.
hi

i play this build but i need the Leo Craft for ring you got him 3 and can help me ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info