[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
TiagoRox wrote:
Well, i respc my summoner into this build... I'm still getting used to it, but it works.

I made some changes in my char, respec (again) some points and changed 1 ring and recrafted my belt. I still need to get better jewels and gloves

Changed Gears and DPS/AoE

"
Battosai31 wrote:
Oh man this build is so much fun.
I just killed shapper & ubber atziri. I must say, ubber atziri was a joke, the trash are the hardest part lol.
The dps is so insane ... :)
Thanks a lot !
keep it real, bbybye :)

@Battosai31 How much is your DPS? (I followed your skill tree)

@Worst_luck and other players who

Since i'm new in this game, i think i'm missing something. I read almost everything in the topic, but didn't understand when you say "without buffs", then i ask "what buffs?" (Because i only run temporal chains and no golem, dunno what buffs you're talking about, maybe you're talking about the flaks)

I'm having seriously problem with mana, but i'm managing with mana flask. How do you work with mana? (I think when i buy Lavianga's my problem will be solved)

As we're running an ES build, why not to get Ghost Reaver + something with life leech in our gear?

To run as LL, do I need to use Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment?

Some doubts will still arise. But for now are those questions.

Mana problems should be fixed with just an instant mana pot, lavianga's isn't too necessary imo. Ghost reaver and leech in general doesn't work with mines since you're not the one hitting, so we have to fully rely on ES recharge as the previous poster mentioned. Yes, if you want to run as LL you need 6L shavs and presence of chayula which are quite expensive. Nevertheless, I found it overkill to go for more damage. I can assure you that once you get 20/20 gems you'll be around my skill dps (6-7k conc). It'll be hard to reach my dps since you're not using a rare ammy, but that is up to you. Also, LL is just an unnecessary boost in damage imo.

I have a few suggestions for you apart from jewels/gem levels/ES gear. The most important thing for survivability is having a high level temp chains. You need to get that dex requirement to level it as it is absolutely crucial for defense. Once you have temp & blasph at 20 then mapping will feel a lot smoother. Shaper will be way easier to dodge if you decide to try him. Just focus on your jewels more (mine damage, mine laying speed) and you'll be good.

P.S: With buffs just means golem. On lowlife it includes anger aura.

"
Worst_luck wrote:
Mana problems should be fixed with just an instant mana pot, lavianga's isn't too necessary imo. Ghost reaver and leech in general doesn't work with mines since you're not the one hitting, so we have to fully rely on ES recharge as the previous poster mentioned. Yes, if you want to run as LL you need 6L shavs and presence of chayula which are quite expensive. Nevertheless, I found it overkill to go for more damage. I can assure you that once you get 20/20 gems you'll be around my skill dps (6-7k conc). It'll be hard to reach my dps since you're not using a rare ammy, but that is up to you. Also, LL is just an unnecessary boost in damage imo.

I have a few suggestions for you apart from jewels/gem levels/ES gear. The most important thing for survivability is having a high level temp chains. You need to get that dex requirement to level it as it is absolutely crucial for defense. Once you have temp & blasph at 20 then mapping will feel a lot smoother. Shaper will be way easier to dodge if you decide to try him. Just focus on your jewels more (mine damage, mine laying speed) and you'll be good.

First, thank you for the tips

I changed my TC 19/20 and it really helps a lot. I tried some maps like tier 12/13/14 and did well, died sometimes, but i could finish all them.

I have a resquest to do. Could you make a video showing us your playstile?

Because i think i'm being really slow and "dumb" lol
Nice build. Thanks for writing up the guide. Can I ask what you mean by squishy? And which chest piece is the best to use all the way to end game if you don't want to switch them out?
Going to try this build out as my last build of the league. Does the 2 extra repeats on enchant scale the "% more per repeat" modifier of FNM so that it effectively does 1.3^4 and 1.3^5 on that last 2 hits? If that is the case then I can see why you emphasize the importance of the enchant. Tried the CwC Blight/Vortex chaos conversion builds but don't really like having to stand permanently near bosses. I lost 1 character this league to my first attempt at HC shaper and am hoping that with this build I can succeed in that goal! :D
"
tkensei wrote:
Nice build. Thanks for writing up the guide. Can I ask what you mean by squishy? And which chest piece is the best to use all the way to end game if you don't want to switch them out?

All the way to "end game" i'd recommend mantle. However, once you've got all the gear that you need, gems to 20, jewels, and all your passives, then i'd recommend you switch out to a high ES vaal regalia. The reason for this is that it is much smoother to map with ~11k ES while not having to worry about mana punishment from mantle. I do recommend you try out shaper with mantle as you'll have more dps, but he is certainly doable with regalia, it all depends on your tooltip.

Don't forget that going LL is your best bet with 6l shavs/presence and running arctic armor/anger & pain attunement give you a very nice damage boost. Nothing too substantial but very helpful.
"
vtsRunty wrote:
Going to try this build out as my last build of the league. Does the 2 extra repeats on enchant scale the "% more per repeat" modifier of FNM so that it effectively does 1.3^4 and 1.3^5 on that last 2 hits? If that is the case then I can see why you emphasize the importance of the enchant. Tried the CwC Blight/Vortex chaos conversion builds but don't really like having to stand permanently near bosses. I lost 1 character this league to my first attempt at HC shaper and am hoping that with this build I can succeed in that goal! :D

Not particularly, this is how it works, since FNM pulses 6 times if you have 1000 damage as base then you'll have:

1000, 1300, 1600, 1900 - 4 pulses without enchant

1000, 1300, 1600, 1900, 2100, 2400 - with enchant. Which gives you around 77% more damage for the extra last 2 hits - a massive dps boost.

If you're going HC i'd recommend you stick with a high ES regalia or go LL with presence. Just stack as much ES as you can. Once you're near end-game then you can try shaper. Just make sure you know the playstyle well. There are certain windows such as when he slams where I wait till the last game-tick before I leave just so that I can lay my mines as he comes back up and detonate them, I don't think you should risk doing that. Good luck with the build and hope you succeed :)

Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 1, 2017, 11:48:04 PM
"
TiagoRox wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:

First, thank you for the tips

I changed my TC 19/20 and it really helps a lot. I tried some maps like tier 12/13/14 and did well, died sometimes, but i could finish all them.

I have a resquest to do. Could you make a video showing us your playstile?

Because i think i'm being really slow and "dumb" lol

I can't upload a video because i'm not home this whole month. You could be dying because you keep going below 30% mana and getting one shot. I suggest you make sure you're always above that or use regalia for mapping. Get a high quality whirling/ lvl faster attacks, proc your fortify on a pack, lay mines and deto on each pack. You'll get used to it like I did. Try having detonate mines & faster casting gem, it will help even if you don't notice it.
Hi! Thanks for awesome build. What do you think about use Vortex (Modifiers to spell damage apply to this skill's damage over time insane!) instead Firestorm while leveling? Instakill and chill enemies who wont die. Just run around. Also at high benefical pick Pyre ring when fire dmg starts to shine.

Two difference between vortex and Firestorm\mine - easy to find equip without 2 addictional mine repeats and no need to wait when everyone dies in firestorm.

Also vortex dots stacks chaos dots very well. Very well. Dunno might be dat spell broken or.
Last edited by Droxter on Feb 2, 2017, 6:59:56 AM
"
Droxter wrote:
Hi! Thanks for awesome build. What do you think about use Vortex (Modifiers to spell damage apply to this skill's damage over time insane!) instead Firestorm while leveling? Instakill and chill enemies who wont die. Just run around. Also at high benefical pick Pyre ring when fire dmg starts to shine.

Two difference between vortex and Firestorm\mine - easy to find equip without 2 addictional mine repeats and no need to wait when everyone dies in firestorm.

Also vortex dots stacks chaos dots very well. Very well. Dunno might be dat spell broken or.

That could definitely work. I think vortex would work better for leveling for sure. I just put a guide for what I did to level but thanks for the suggestion. I will consider testing it and putting it in the guide.

Vortex mines are very strong. I tried them with mines & pyre conversion and the damage was quite nice. I killed shaper with it but it still can't compete with FNM but was really fun to try out anyways :) I went LL for more spell damage so the chaos DOT gets buffed as well. That's what my idea was but it seemed quite underwhelming. FNM was still absolutely insane.
"
Droxter wrote:

That could definitely work. I think vortex would work better for leveling for sure. I just put a guide for what I did to level but thanks for the suggestion. I will consider testing it and putting it in the guide.

Vortex mines are very strong. I tried them with mines & pyre conversion and the damage was quite nice. I killed shaper with it but it still can't compete with FNM but was really fun to try out anyways :) I went LL for more spell damage so the chaos DOT gets buffed as well. That's what my idea was but it seemed quite underwhelming. FNM was still absolutely insane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info