[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

I'll try a version of this :)
Last edited by Raigalia on Aug 4, 2017, 8:44:25 PM
So if you haven't noticed already, midnight bargain now has no extra minions of any kind. Patch notes said only one less skeleton, but zombies and spectres have been removed from it too ( and no additional skeletons).

I'm hoping this is a bug.
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
So if you haven't noticed already, midnight bargain now has no extra minions of any kind. Patch notes said only one less skeleton, but zombies and spectres have been removed from it too ( and no additional skeletons).

Just checked poe.trade and it's still the same as before?

Can OP put a PoB pastebin somewhere or update the passive tree link? It's not working :(
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:

I checked patchnotes, wiki and poetrade, it seems to grant +1 to spectres and zombies like it did before.
"
DieKao wrote:
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:

Just checked poe.trade and it's still the same as before?

Can OP put a PoB pastebin somewhere or update the passive tree link? It's not working :(

Apparently PoeMate died, i did not notice that, thanks for mentioning. Updated the skill tree(s).
"
xxWolf wrote:
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:

I checked patchnotes, wiki and poetrade, it seems to grant +1 to spectres and zombies like it did before.

Well, you needed to check ingame. it has been fixed now, it was indeed a bug.

"Fixed a bug where the following items, which are meant to grant extra minions, instead granted small increases to skeleton attack, cast and movement speed: Queen's Decree, Alberon's Warpath, Midnight Bargain and any items with Catarina's crafted +1 skeleton mod"
Hi,

nice guide thanks. What about the last 2 ascendancy Points, any suggestion?

Thanks
Is there any work around to get the fire-eaters, played shore and cant get them.

Thanks

"
Baskatar wrote:
Hi,

nice guide thanks. What about the last 2 ascendancy Points, any suggestion?

Thanks

Last 2 points are Mistress of Sacrifice, forgot to add them in final passive tree, did now. the reason why other nodes are taken before: Commander of Darkness is needed to fix your resists and i think it is a bad idea to run around with undercapped resists untill you did uber lab. and the 100% inc spectre life from soul weaver makes it that your spectres dont die while mapping.
"
Baskatar wrote:
Is there any work around to get the fire-eaters, played shore and cant get them.

Thanks

i just started doing maps in harbinger, so i can not say yet, i just know that at least until legacy league shore map almost always contained fire-eaters. i will come up with a solution as soon as i can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info