Donald Trump and US politics

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Both are pretty shit, but if you go watch golf at a course you're going to get hushed voices and a business casual dress code, while baseball gave our culture hot dogs, chewing tobacco, and beer in styrofoam cups. Baseball wins on tiebreakers.
I do not recommend stadium food. Not only is the quality less than desirable but their prices is ridiculous.

I haven't been to a baseball game in about 20 years and the hot-dogs were like 4$ each (CAD). Which mean they would be around 6-7$ today. Total rip off
Have you bought food at a country club? Or a hockey game, or any sport really? It's all overpriced.

Nope, never bought food at a golf club. Since they don't want people to litter the courses, they don't promote buying food. You can also bring your own food for the most part.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if it was overpriced.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Many courses today have food wagons patrolling the course selling food and drinks, but mostly they push the beer for the high margins.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I reiterate: fuck golf.
I'm with you.

The leader of the Anarchy Party would be best to adopt that sentiment for two reasons:

1) He's a failure at following the rules.

2) He misses important parts of his job as an employee of the American people because of golf.
I don't know if 1 or 2 are true. But I don't care, because

0) Fuck golf.

Btw, it's a bit insulting to conflate chaos with anarchy. It's kinda like conflating starvation with communism; one's a social situation, the other is a political system which creates said situation, but people wish it wouldn't. In the same way, anarchy is the absence of government as a political objective; IRL anarchists generally do not believe the absolution of government would cause chaos, but would usher in some kind of laissez-faire capitalist eutopia because NAP or something. Although a lot of anarchists like Trump, Trump isn't an anarchist. He is a chaosist. And so am I.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 18, 2017, 4:33:41 AM
Guys guys, wtf you all babbling about golf and disaster supplies?

The Clintons just got busted with the FBI for bribed russian nuclear deals...

God emperor Trump is proven victorious once again, you lost you hack fraud anti Trump shills.
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
It doesn't matter what either Clinton did or did not do. They aren't Presidents of the USA
"
It doesn't matter what either Clinton did or did not do. They aren't Presidents of the USA

She was too close to comfort of getting there, and still not being prosecuted.
Bitch should be in jail by now and rapist Bill too, but no, all just yesterdays dust in the wind...
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Last edited by Elemenz on Oct 18, 2017, 7:47:39 AM
They are non-factors in the actions of Trump. He's the only president atm. A despicable one, but the one and only.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'd rather be baffled but hopeful than disgusted but certain.
Intellectual cowardice. The fundamental progressive vice.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 18, 2017, 8:22:55 AM
"
Who knows, Trump might be playing from the front tees. Or he might not. I play a mix of tees sometimes front, sometimes back.

Familiar?

It's clear that Dali isn't familiar with golf. At least not the proper way.

Your assessment is accurate, so I'll defer to the collective wisdom here. I'll admit that I'm not happy that Trump isn't honest at his golf game.

I used to be able to get onto the green easily enough, often with a potential birdie, but it was all bad news from there. The only putting 'green' I had a chance to practice on growing up was mainly cactus and rocks. However, if there's a version of golf where you have to protect the ball in the rough from being picked up by a coyote and running away, I'm in like Flynn.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Well, at least they found a suitable replacement for the 'disgraced' Dr Seuss...

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info