[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Both points go without saying I should hope :)

I switch to Chayula ammy on higher tier bosses. 7k ehp is plenty for anything short of red maps /guardians. Heck I'm almost at 8k ehp with Biscos on. I only recently rolled tihs character and she's only 80 atm but I've done t15 Beachead, 8 mod t13, a 6 mod Abyss ( to name a few) with Bisco's, no problem. I mainly stick to shaped racecourse and shaped ashen wood when I farm currency so I'm building a map pool at the same time.
If you have the currency for Bisco's, there's literally no reason to map without it. You don't need BIS gear to farm currency and you're missing out not wearing it. This is one of a handful of builds/build types that dont need DPS on their ammy. Exploit it while mapping!

And Lab traps just plain suck for anything that doesnt have high life + life regen IMO, but with a good lay out, it's easy and potential big big, easy money.

Hey :)

Wise words, lab layout has lot to do if its worth to run. I would however generally avoid doing it with other than tanky life builds.

Can really recommend using Bisco if you can get enough EHP elsewhere.

"
For people levelling I can really recommend Solar guards, they're just so damn good.

Hello!

Solar guards are cool but have level disadvantage compared to level 68 Flame Sentinels. if you can provide gem links and where do you raise them, it would help interested players ;)

"
Just a thought for Skin of the Loyal version of tree and possible changes, I think Sovereignty is still good, but instead of taking the 2x4% mana reservation nodes, take the "aura effect". This saves one passive point.

I believe we still want to go over there for effect of non curse aura's, Faith and Steel, Purity of Flesh and a jewel socket.

Hi :)

In final tree the last 2x nodes are basically "Heart and soul" or "Sovereignty" to give enough mana to cast Golems with auras on.

Sovereignty gives few dozen more EHP as extra es, but I like adding more buffer on life for the possible chaos damage taken as Heart and Soul gives significant boost to life. Heart and Soul also boost mana regen and can be accessed earlier so its winner for default tree. If you are high level, you can however choose which points you rather want to use.

Faith and Steel, Purity of Flesh and a jewel socket all remain.

"
No problem. I checked out your videos before, just wasn't sure if you had an idea on when to tackle different bosses. Thanks for the input though as always! :)

Np! ^^
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 14, 2017, 5:21:52 PM
I'm a newbie currently doing this build.
I don't think that I can afford that jewell to have a +1 Golem lol.

Right now I'm lvl 47 with 2 Flame Golems up, will be an issue to not have the 3th Golem when I farm T14~ maps?

I like this build so far, but looks kinda expensive for an humble rookie like me, should I continue with it? or switch to another budget-friendly build? If so, which one?

Thank you in advance guys.
;D
Apologies, let me be clearer regarding solar guards.

With the trick to get higher level Spectres, you can grab them from the following maps, according to the Necromonicon sheet that has been compiled (google it):
Channel, Academy, Racecourse, Wharf, Promenade, Courtyard, Port, Plaza,, Shrine, Overgrown Ruin, Minotuar, Hydra, and Shaper, incl any shaped versions of these.

Through levelling my 70's I used Plaza, giving me lvl 80 Solar guards, which destroyed everything.
Current gear, same tree and nowhere near 7-8k ES -

Not sure what else to do

I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

Not sure what else to do

Get ES on rings. Get a Crystal Belt. Crystal belt is worth some 500 ES. Huge.
I'm about 7400 ehp with Bisco's. 9k with Chayula. My Crystal belt has a low-ish (Scintillating) roll and my rings are less than ideal.
Pursue minion movement speed crafted rings.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 14, 2017, 7:55:26 PM
Thanks for the tree update Mika. I see nothing odd or questionable. Looks solid!
"
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

Not sure what else to do

Get ES on rings. Get a Crystal Belt. Crystal belt is worth some 500 ES. Huge.
I'm about 7400 ehp with Bisco's. 9k with Chayula. My Crystal belt has a low-ish (Scintillating) roll and my rings are less than ideal.
Pursue minion movement speed crafted rings.

Well yeah, EHP I have 2.8k life and 4670ES, so yeah EHP wise I'm dandy, but still, that ES goes down then what.
I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
[

Well yeah, EHP I have 2.8k life and 4670ES, so yeah EHP wise I'm dandy, but still, that ES goes down then what.

chaos resistance helps tremendously, you can basically stand in poison clouds, pop Rumi's if you feel in danger. Otherwise...ya. A big hit will probably one shot you (exa: Gorge boss). Don't get hit? :P
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 14, 2017, 9:13:44 PM
Hey guys. I was playing around a bit, and got a pretty solid Shaper kill today on stream, if you'd like to check it out.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/174798175

The bubbles were fun. Definitely don't recommend adding SRS; was just playing around.

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Hi there, I am lvl 97 in Harbinger league with over 10k EHP. It is absolutely possible. Can't say it is easy, but defo possible :)

My current gear, I have a legacy Mantle, thats why I don't use Sotl:

I have +1 Strides in Stash, but I dont have Vorici lvl 8 yet lol

My jewels:

Kind regards

Last edited by Nemesis87 on Sep 14, 2017, 11:26:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info