[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi hi! My first time trying out an elementalist and saw this build!
How well does this play in Uber lab? I am keen to know if this is a viable league starter build that can do that so I can firstly get some currency?
"
mika2salo wrote:

Hey :)

Looks like you managed to solve most of your problems. You gear looks pretty good and you can slowly start increasing EHP (HP + ES) per item until you reach 8-9k EHP. This should be able to take almost any hit once from endgame bosses. Good numbers are :
- Rings (40+ ES, 40+ HP, chaos res, ele res)
- Presence of Chayula or if rare Amulet (40+ ES, 40+ HP, chaos res, ele res)
- Belt (110+ ES, 40+ HP, chaos res, ele res)
- Rings (150+ ES, 40+ HP, chaos res, ele res)

Skin of the loyal increased all Es from item by 100% so its the main stat to get in items. If you are picky at what resits you want per item and take all res bonus (tree, ascendancy and Alira reward) you can get very high EHP values for little price.

I would save for Enhance 3 and +1 level boots soon. Temporal Chains is ridiculously strong at high levels and you have to worry only about bosses once you get it running ;)

Thanks for the advice, already upgraded to enhance 3 :) However +1 boots with right color seem hard to find.
---
Hello sisters and brothers :}

i was wandering, does anybody already got good corruptions from temple on Skin of the Loyal ? Did only two tries, and bricked both T_T
Hi thanks for this amazing guide. But I was wondering about the order you take the ascendancy points with the Occultist, since I couldn´t find it in the guide.
"
RaptorSWS wrote:

Now that we can get this corrupted implicit would it be safe to drop deaths door on elementalist and use a long duration bleed flask? I'm planning on running stone golem, sorrow of the divine and a watchers eye to add some extra regen if need be.

Hello :)

Bleeding is actually different status than corrupting blood. Corrupting blood is pretty rare to get dangerous stacks when using minion builds, so the corruption is nice but not very powerful.

You definitely need either anti-bleed flask or Death's Doors to survive bleeds even with the Harmony.

"
Hi hi! My first time trying out an elementalist and saw this build!
How well does this play in Uber lab? I am keen to know if this is a viable league starter build that can do that so I can firstly get some currency?

Izaro fight itself is really easy as Temp Chains keeps boss minions at bay and you can just run around while Golems and Specters kill the boss.

Traps however are very dangerous for ES builds as you can't use HP flasks that often. Specters can also die in traps, but new lab level ones can be summoned when they die.

Lab is certainly doable and the boss fights are easy but I recommend using some movement skills like lightning warp.

Starting the build is very cheap this league and you can buy full starting set for less than exalt atm. Also Specters alone can carry you to end-game maps while you save for Golems.

"
Thanks for the advice, already upgraded to enhance 3 :) However +1 boots with right color seem hard to find.

Hi :)

I recommend checking trade daily for the items or using the "live mode" to get notification immediately when they show up. They are gone very fast when then appear but can be very cheap if you are first one to grab them.

"
Hello sisters and brothers :}

i was wandering, does anybody already got good corruptions from temple on Skin of the Loyal ? Did only two tries, and bricked both T_T

Seen lots of full white Sotl's.

Guild member also had one with +1 max res and -50% dmg taken from crits which is pretty useful. I believe better corrupts become cheaper and mid-league when there are lots of them in trade. They usually start more expensive when there are less of them and end with more expensive when they are moving to standard soon. Mid-league is best time to look for good ones.

Best of luck with your corrupts ;)

"
Hi thanks for this amazing guide. But I was wondering about the order you take the ascendancy points with the Occultist, since I couldn´t find it in the guide.

Thanks for support ^^

It's actually better to straight switch from Necro to occultist at level 85+, that's why there is no leveling section for Occultist. Occultist has no minion damage from Ascandancies, so if you can't get both Golems and Specs to 6 link asap, DPS can be lacking.

However many players have leveled Occultist just fine, so it's definitely doable if you have good gear or currency to upgrade constantly.

For Ascendancies I would go first for "Vile Bastion" side as you basically stop dying to normal mobs if you can get Temp Chains high enough and constantly upgrade gear to have high EHP (HP + ES).

Profane Bloom is also extremely nice node and can be taken as first, second or third. However Malediction should be last node as it provides less effect than other 3.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Jun 20, 2018, 3:40:23 PM
Hi, thanks for this guide. Can you talk, how many harmonies need in this patch?
Thanks for the Answer. The reason I want to use the Occultist is because how much ES it gets and how good the passives are for it. But also that I want to try the Occultist because it doens´t seem like the Occultist has many guides out there and this will be my first one
"
Uyjj wrote:
Hi, thanks for this guide. Can you talk, how many harmonies need in this patch?

Tnaks for support ^^

Build still uses same number of Harmonies. Harmonies were fixed, not boosted so Golems deal same amount damage as before patch with same amount of them.

I recommend using as least 5-6 Harmonies to let Golems cast as good speed.

"
Thanks for the Answer. The reason I want to use the Occultist is because how much ES it gets and how good the passives are for it. But also that I want to try the Occultist because it doens´t seem like the Occultist has many guides out there and this will be my first one

Hello :)

My friend just made Occultist in league and said that damage is plenty and he feels tankier in Incursions and temples thanks to huge ES regen and in hes case CI. He however leveled Occulist from the start and said that mostly it was easy but at some point he had 5-10 levels when minions damage felt lacking and they kept dying often. After those levels he said that minions were so strong that they stopped dying and dealt enough damage to clear at good speed.

Occultist is really nice and different to play than Necro or Ele. It's possible to balance between DPS <-> EHP (HP + ES) to create char suitable for own taste.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Thank you now I am sold to the Occultist.
Hey, when I am using other ascendancy then Necro, why should I use Bone Sacrifice? It will not work on my, am I right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info