[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

I have a perfect one the baron with the enchant 150% for flame golem any want buy it???
Last edited by caerum on Jun 27, 2018, 3:43:54 PM
What are your thoughts on swapping one primordial harmony out for a Watchers eye with %ES regeneration while affected by Discipline? It would give some pretty solid defense i think and the 6% to health and ES is nice as well.
why even go hybrid at this point when you focus so much on ES? why not just take CI? or go more of an even split like 4k life 4k ES
Hi guys!

Thanks for this awesome guide and all answers for us.

I tried the Elementalist with 4 Flame Golems and 1 Ice and Lightning Golem.
I tried a other Path aswell and so far ist working great.
I mainly lvl HP nodes now and even could go for 2 more jewels Slots to boost the damage.

My question: Is the gem Setup okay? I Play HC and the Body Armor with 2R/1G/3B is super expensiv. I would swap Fire Pen for Controlled Destruction.
Is Minion Damage better than Elemental Focus?

I dont Play with spectres or Animated. I want convocation instead of AG and dont know if i could Change a Gem Setup.

As i Play HC i really like the Enfeeble on Hit and the Evasion of my Items and Build.
My gems arent lvl20 for now and no Quality on them.
Ist still working pretty okay for that.

Next Question: Is the Bone Helmet the "best" Option? Is a Enchanted helmet better?

I just try to get some better Items for Chaos Ress./ HP/ Mana on them.
Is it posible to check the damage in Path of building for Flame Golems?
"
Fixed it. it should be public now. The characters name is "Rikudou_Lucy".

Skin of the loyal is a little expensive for me right now but I can buy it, only problem is that my body armour right now gives a lot ES and Resistances so I dont know If i can use skin of the loyal.

Hello :)

With 4 link Golems have pretty low impact. You can try to get 2r2g2b Sotl as it's lot cheaper than better colors. You can use Slow projectiles instead of Controlled Destruction or Fire Penetration.

Helmet looks but amulet and rings could really use EHP (HP + ES) boost. Occultist is most demanding on gear, so its very important to get 6 link for both minions asap. You can also try to get portal from high level maps to raise max level specters. Buy level 20 Raise Specter and you can ask someone to desecrate for you max level corpses in t15+ map.

"
I have a perfect one the baron with the enchant 150% for flame golem any want buy it???

Hey :)

Golems can't really use Barons bonus and the enhancement boost only players damage bonus from Golems, so it's not very useful for build.

"
What are your thoughts on swapping one primordial harmony out for a Watchers eye with %ES regeneration while affected by Discipline? It would give some pretty solid defense i think and the 6% to health and ES is nice as well.

Hi :)

I usually run 1x rare jewel myself as damage is plenty and swapping 1x for utility can add nice extra things for build. If you can get dual Discipline line, I would switch absolutely. With just Discipline regen line maybe not.

"
why even go hybrid at this point when you focus so much on ES? why not just take CI? or go more of an even split like 4k life 4k ES

Hey :)

CI lost most of its benefit in GGGs nerfs. Presence of Chayula also works about 80% like old CI and adds stun immunity on top.

Chaos resistance is easy to stack in rings, amulet, belt and gloves if taking ele res nodes from tree, Ascendancy and Aliras reward so its not major problem.

There are less useful HP nodes than ES nodes near big minion nodes or jewel sockets, so focusing more in ES is is more effective. Sotl gives Golems extra levels and boosts ES 100% but wont affect HP, so it also works very well with stacking ES.

"
Hi guys!

Thanks for this awesome guide and all answers for us.

I tried the Elementalist with 4 Flame Golems and 1 Ice and Lightning Golem.
I tried a other Path aswell and so far ist working great.
I mainly lvl HP nodes now and even could go for 2 more jewels Slots to boost the damage.

My question: Is the gem Setup okay? I Play HC and the Body Armor with 2R/1G/3B is super expensiv. I would swap Fire Pen for Controlled Destruction.
Is Minion Damage better than Elemental Focus?

I dont Play with spectres or Animated. I want convocation instead of AG and dont know if i could Change a Gem Setup.

As i Play HC i really like the Enfeeble on Hit and the Evasion of my Items and Build.
My gems arent lvl20 for now and no Quality on them.
Ist still working pretty okay for that.

Next Question: Is the Bone Helmet the "best" Option? Is a Enchanted helmet better?

I just try to get some better Items for Chaos Ress./ HP/ Mana on them.
Is it posible to check the damage in Path of building for Flame Golems?

Thanks for support ^^

To tell the truth I have never played HC, so I have very few ideas how to build char in there.

There have been however some HC variants from other players that have reached over 95+ levels, so it should be doable if you know how to tweak the build.

For Sotl you can use 2r2g2b (Golems -> Empower -> GMP -> Slow Proj -> Minion dmg -> Echo) which costs about 1/10th of more expensive variants and has only 20% less damage.

Minion damage is better as it lets Golems still ignite enemies.

Any pseudo 6-link with high ES should work. Especially HC I think adding extra HP and ES would be more important than Enhancement. If you can however get one with Enhancement Temporal Chains effectiveness or Flame Golem / Specter damage should work well. Bone helmets have very low ES and are hard to craft as 6-link, so I have not really tried them.

Pob can show stats for Golems. Just import my profile from one of my variants and check what to check from configuration / skills ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
@mika2salo man, you are so fast!

thanks for the answer.
I dont Quote because it would be a pain to scroll all over it.

So i dont Play with ES and only HP so far.
Maybe i Switch later on but dont think so. Thats why i dont mind the Bone Helmet.
Im on 48% Evade and got vaal Grace most of the time while i map.

The Question is, if my Golems would get more DMG from a Helmet Enchant from uber lab.
and if there are big reasons for trying to craft a shaper or elder Helmet with enchant.

For now i dont use any spectre because my build doesnt really give them damage anyway.
So i think i dont really need a pseudo 6L.

I could try to swap some gem stuff to use more Curse but i dont think its that easy.
Maybe you could watch over my Profile and tell me what you think about my build.

I got Sotl with 3R/1G/2B so im fine. with 1 Red to Blue i would use Controlled Distruction over fire Pen. But i dont see me paying 200C for that one Gem Slot at the Moment.

With the next few life nodes and some min maxing on the items i will hit 6k life.
I hope thats enough for the most part.

And i know... my Gems are not even lvl 20 and dont have 20%Q. I hope to Change that soon and try to get a corrupted SFG and Empower

Thanks again for your fast reply and all the time u put into this!
Especially for me as a HC Player guides are very important and there is not much space for try and error....
Last edited by Arinfaed on Jun 28, 2018, 3:57:03 PM
I bought one SOTL but my resistances are taking a big hit. The only way for me to cap it is either I sacrifice one of my rings that gives around 25 % Chaos Resistance for a ring with better Elemental Resistances or I could Change the Bones Of Ullr for a boot with better Res, Life and ES. What should I do?
Last edited by chidoriseanbon on Jun 28, 2018, 3:55:12 PM
"
I bought one SOTL but my resistances are taking a big hit. The only way for me to cap it is either I sacrifice one of my rings that gives around 25 % Chaos Resistance for a ring with better Elemental Resistances or I could Change the Bones Of Ullr for a boot with better Res, Life and ES. What should I do?

To be honest, a better belt would be a big improvment.
And your Amulet doesnt seem that good either. Atleast ressistance wise.
Its tough to geht so many ress and Chaos ress on the items, but its possible.

Your Rings are quite okay, but both got stats that you dont need.
I dont know how much u lack, but the belt would be a big improvment.
Last edited by Arinfaed on Jun 28, 2018, 4:22:44 PM
If I only Equip SOTL then I am lacking 25 % fire and 10 % Cold Res to the cap.

As for the Belt The Life and ES on it seems pretty good but the resistances are a bit low. Should I buy a new one that has better Resistances on it but worse ES and Life?

The Amulet is good for me since It helps with the gem requirements and those two Resistances are good too and the ES on it seems to be good too.

My rings have a lot of Resistances but it has some stats that are useless and no Life and ES at all.
Last edited by chidoriseanbon on Jun 28, 2018, 4:19:26 PM
Hello guys! I need some help. Im following this guide. Here is My character (EvoSkeletons).

I have capped resistances and dmg at the moment is fine, but I don't know which of my items should I change first, can you give me any advice? (budget is around 1ex atm, but its starting to grow pretty fast) I was thinking about changing gloves/belt or rings to get as much res as possible, so I could go for unique boots/helmet. Is there any chance to get 3x res + ES/HP items from trading or will it be easier to craft those?
Last edited by BoorishMonk on Jun 28, 2018, 5:27:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info