[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

zzmastermindzz can u please post your gear?
IGN:SoRcE_
Last edited by sebay on Aug 15, 2017, 12:19:46 PM

also i have 4 primordial Harmony, might, and the stone, 1 Primordial Eminence, and i think just one minion dmg jewel

my main goal is to just farm Halls right now ... but would like to know how to stay alive with T16 bosses ... now i know i need belt and gloves .. farming for them now
Last edited by zzmastermindzz on Aug 15, 2017, 2:57:31 PM
"
Love the build .. only thing i really need is gloves and belt .. but im running t15 np at all maybe die a few times on hard bosses .. but now hall of grandmaster and really hard bosses i die and my golems dies really fast ... iv read alot of thing you say we can do to help with that .. like useing other shields and stuff. could you make one post that outlines all the stuff you change to kill shaper and t16 boss

i think when i get a better belt and gloves (no es because of the jewels costs lol just got them) and the eye ammy ill have my chaos at max and then will be able to do halls

ALSO .. i use a bisco's ammy right now .. and for anything that needs to farm for their gear.. buy this asap

When useing this neckless and rolling my red maps with pack size im not running out of red maps at all .. i think i have 8+ right now and climbing .. dont worry about it not working or working when you die .. its not going to work on bosses anyways

"
zzmastermindzz can u please post your gear?

"
also i have 4 primordial Harmony, might, and the stone, 1 Primordial Eminence, and i think just one minion dmg jewel

my main goal is to just farm Halls right now ... but would like to know how to stay alive with T16 bosses ... now i know i need belt and gloves .. farming for them now

Hey and thanks! ^^

I have boss killing selection in guide for item list and strategies.

"Skills, Tricks and Boss killing -> Boss killing Gear & Techniques"

In general I switch Animate Guardians Melee Splash to Fortify and Golems GMP to Slower Projectiles or Enhance. Shield is selected to provide maximal protection against bosses main damage type (Phoenix = fire, Shaper = Fire & Cold, etc).

In Hall Of The Grandmasters Kaltensoul seemed to provide best protection as damage is super spiky and consists of all elements + physical + chaos. Temporal Chains wrecks exiles and spamming Golems makes them trade life for resource that you have infinitely.

You can PM me in-game if you want specific info of some boss/map that might not be in the guides boss killing section ;)

UPDATE

Bug is almost certainly tooltip related. I have ran multiple high tier maps including guardians and deathless Shaper and have not lost any Golems. Golems don't have the health that tooltip is reporting.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 15, 2017, 4:05:10 PM
Could really use some help because this is getting frustrating.
I tend to die from some kind of corpse explosion which I think is caused by desecrate? How do you guys avoid this? I try to avoid standing on or close to slain monsters but sometimes its just impossible and all of a sudden WHAM im dead and this ghost type of figure is hovering above the corpses that just exploded. Is the answer chaos resist or something else?
Id really appreciate some help because I enjoy the build and playstyle that goes with it.
Hello , thanks for sharing this build.
I have a question , i just changed to flame golem and i dont understand why my clearspeed is very low even in T1 maps .
Just wanna know if you got a idea at what i am doing wrong .
I can't buy anima stone, got only 1 exa and 4 chaos for now .
"
Twisted75 wrote:
Could really use some help because this is getting frustrating.
I tend to die from some kind of corpse explosion which I think is caused by desecrate? How do you guys avoid this? I try to avoid standing on or close to slain monsters but sometimes its just impossible and all of a sudden WHAM im dead and this ghost type of figure is hovering above the corpses that just exploded. Is the answer chaos resist or something else?
Id really appreciate some help because I enjoy the build and playstyle that goes with it.

Hey :)

Desecrate and bone offering can't cause any damage to player. Some monsters have "on death" effects that can deal damage over time. You are probably dying to chaos cloud that dead zombies leave behind for some time. It eats HP under ES and can kill you very fast if you are not careful.

Watch around zombies and check for greenish cloud on air. Its not very well visible, but you notice when HP starts draining fast.

"
Hello , thanks for sharing this build.
I have a question , i just changed to flame golem and i dont understand why my clearspeed is very low even in T1 maps .
Just wanna know if you got a idea at what i am doing wrong .
I can't buy anima stone, got only 1 exa and 4 chaos for now .

Hi!

Low level Golems are much worse than specters. Switch to Golems only when you get the Anima Stone and can run 4x Golems.

Try to maximize Specters numbers and "Templar Laboratory" "Flame Sentinels" after act 10. They will clear content with "Soul Weaver" Ascendancy node up to tier 13-14. Items needed to max Specter numbers are "Bones or Ulr" -boots, "Midnight Bargain" -wand and "Vis Mortis" armor.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 15, 2017, 7:53:09 PM
Okay... Tried this as necro going into the league. It sucked. Zombies and specs continuously croaking. Golems being killed by bosses. Etc. Yes im running anima and harmonies.

Gear is not great and gems are still 19 ish.

Respeced into elementalist. Ditched the specs and zombies. 2 ball lightning totems for fire pen. 2 curse. Replaced minions with fire trap.

Fire trap does wonders on those harbinger summon circles.

Finally had a boss wax me ( Vault t12 ) at 85.

Just posting in case anyone else is struggling.

will spec back to necro post 90 and see how it goes.

NS
So, I didn't realize just how expensive the Anima Jewels would be. Looking like it's going to cost me 595c for the three jewels which I definitely cannot afford and don't see how I would be able to any time soon since I'm fairly new to the game. How viable is the base build with the spectres/zombies/srs to mapping/uber labbing for currency? Is it viable with 2 golems or 3 if dual wielding clayshapers? Should I look to respec into another summoner build and try to salvage it?
Last edited by Tehdood on Aug 15, 2017, 9:36:58 PM
Dont buy an anima... make one. mights are running 170 ish. Should be able to make an anima for under 190.

That said... your first build should be a simple IR/IQ build and make some chaos. Then buy your stuff. Thats how I did it. Simple 4 totem frost bolt build. Does t1-t10 easy.

As far as shaper goes... To many variables right now for me to call it.

Doing beachheads is where im headed...

At 85 had no issues doing a t10 beach head. Not doing 15 till 90.

NS

"
Tehdood wrote:
So, I didn't realize just how expensive the Anima Jewels would be. Looking like it's going to cost me 595c for the three jewels which I definitely cannot afford and don't see how I would be able to any time soon since I'm fairly new to the game. How viable is the base build with the spectres/zombies/srs to mapping/uber labbing for currency? Is it viable with 2 golems or 3 if dual wielding clayshapers? Should I look to respec into another summoner build and try to salvage it?
"
Nightstone13 wrote:
Dont buy an anima... make one. mights are running 170 ish. Should be able to make an anima for under 190.

That said... your first build should be a simple IR/IQ build and make some chaos. Then buy your stuff. Thats how I did it. Simple 4 totem frost bolt build. Does t1-t10 easy.

As far as shaper goes... To many variables right now for me to call it.

Doing beachheads is where im headed...

At 85 had no issues doing a t10 beach head. Not doing 15 till 90.

NS

"
Tehdood wrote:

Sorry what is an IR/IQ build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info