[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

alternative similar build example at breach league.

Hybrid Golemancer : Necromancer, Lv28 Flame Golem

Core Unique

Build Formula
Spoiler

Lv24 - Lv28 Golem
Lv20 gem with Lv3 Empower on Skin of the Loyal, Lv24 Golem.
Lv21 gem with Lv4 Empower on Skin of the Loyal (corrupted +1 gem level), Lv28 Golem.

100% increased Global Defences
It's work anything like this.

"20% of Maximum Life Converted to Energy Shield" on "Presence of Chayula"

If your Life is 4000, with this conbination.
You lose -800 Life and gain +1600 Energy Shield.

Chaos Damage does not bypass Energy Shield while not on Low Life or Low Mana
If you keep 65% life and 65% mana, chaos damage dose not bypass Energy Shield like Shav.

Chaos resistance
You get 92 - 104 chaos resistance.
15 from Necromancer Ascendancy Skill Beacon of Corruption
60 from Presence of Chayula
17 - 29 from Esh's Visage

You can get 135 resist easy.

Passive Skill Tree

My Gears
Spoiler

My Stats
Spoiler

EHP is 13k with Discipline.

lv28 golem with 7 primordial jewels (1 might, 2 eminence, 4 harmony).

Last edited by Nosue on Mar 8, 2017, 8:48:38 PM
"
Nosue wrote:
alternative similar build example at breach league.

Hybrid Golemancer : Necromancer, Lv28 Flame Golem

Core Unique

Build Formula
Spoiler

Lv24 - Lv28 Golem
Lv20 gem with Lv3 Empower on Skin of the Loyal, Lv24 Golem.
Lv21 gem with Lv4 Empower on Skin of the Loyal (corrupted +1 gem level), Lv28 Golem.

100% increased Global Defences
It's work anything like this.

"20% of Maximum Life Converted to Energy Shield" on "Presence of Chayula"

If your Life is 4000, with this conbination.
You lose -800 Life and gain +1600 Energy Shield.

Chaos Damage does not bypass Energy Shield while not on Low Life or Low Mana
If you keep 65% life and 65% mana, chaos damage dose not bypass Energy Shield like Shav.

Chaos resistance
You get 92 - 104 chaos resistance.
15 from Necromancer Ascendancy Skill Beacon of Corruption
60 from Presence of Chayula
17 - 29 from Esh's Visage

You can get 135 resist easy.

Passive Skill Tree

My Gears
Spoiler

My Stats
Spoiler

EHP is 13k with Discipline.

lv28 golem with 7 primordial jewels (1 might, 2 eminence, 4 harmony).

Your build looks very strong and you have god tier items on this phase of league o_0
It looks like it can deal damage at least my build can if not even bit more.
I might try your build in standard while league ends too see how it compares.

The difference is that your build is pretty much basic ES tank with really high item expense cost.
My build is more denial based, phase run and temp chains lets us get hit as little as possible so I need only decent (1/2 or 2/3 of yours) amount of EHP to tank 1-2 hits. It can be started much much earier at league as it relies on mechanics more than pure ES value and basic gear is dirt cheap. Cost difference between builds in league needed for easy mapping is literally 10X-50X more.

In the endgame both work really good and it basically preference and currency that decides how to play. Flame Golems can't be really boosted much after certain point except stacking curses and auras, so most builds stop at about the same dps.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Mar 9, 2017, 7:12:14 AM
For beginning would you say better is 6-link Tabula+1/Skin of The Loyal or 5-link Infernal Mantle?
Last edited by Inferius90 on Mar 9, 2017, 9:34:08 AM
"
Because I use Infernal Mantle for +1 level of socketed fire gems. I can barely squeeze temp chains with enhance, discipline and clarity to stay over low mana. I need all mana reservation nodes to stay out of low mana. Damage with golems over level 20 golems is enough with EE from totem to kill bosses without other curses, and i feel that temp chains gives me best value from curses as it gives me freedom to move inside packs and longers the burn damage of golems. My second choise would be Flammability if I could add other curse. Clarity is there to add 10% more damage for golems.

This makes perfect sense to me now. I have used pure ES chests in the past and didn't pay close enough attention to the low mana requirement of the Infernal Mantle. This also makes sense why you don't recast the golems for the Primordial Might dmg buff because you'd be adding a lot of danger (falling to low mana) for a little extra dmg. It's all coming together now :).

I am slowly transitioning into your build and really think this is the best way to build up to end game content as an early golemancer. Last night I dropped down to the Tier 6-8 range for maps to comfortably level a lot of the gems I was missing. I am really liking the tradeoff of the extra golem for Necromatic Aegis and Victario's Charity and CWDT/Phase run is incredible. I haven't felt in danger at all and am zipping around the maps even faster since the switch.

Still running without Infernal Mantle since linking was not kind to me yesterday. 200 fuse and not even a 5-link :(. I tried Conc Effect and can definitely agree that it is no longer a good option. My damage was less than Controlled Destruction and the AOE reduction was noticeable (at my current state at least). Going to give Fire Pen a shot once I get a 6-link. That was a great breakdown of options for 5/6 links and I have a clear understanding when to switch over to each. Also nice to note that there are options in case a cheap corrupted 6-link comes available.

Still a long way to go to fully transition, but having a blast and loving the changes so far. I'm going to try and pick up some minion speed jewelry, but that is last on my list of upgrades. You will probably never convince me to drop Convocation, but I'm willing to give it a try haha.
"
jddc78 wrote:
"
Because I use Infernal Mantle for +1 level of socketed fire gems. I can barely squeeze temp chains with enhance, discipline and clarity to stay over low mana. I need all mana reservation nodes to stay out of low mana. Damage with golems over level 20 golems is enough with EE from totem to kill bosses without other curses, and i feel that temp chains gives me best value from curses as it gives me freedom to move inside packs and longers the burn damage of golems. My second choise would be Flammability if I could add other curse. Clarity is there to add 10% more damage for golems.

This makes perfect sense to me now. I have used pure ES chests in the past and didn't pay close enough attention to the low mana requirement of the Infernal Mantle. This also makes sense why you don't recast the golems for the Primordial Might dmg buff because you'd be adding a lot of danger (falling to low mana) for a little extra dmg. It's all coming together now :).

I am slowly transitioning into your build and really think this is the best way to build up to end game content as an early golemancer. Last night I dropped down to the Tier 6-8 range for maps to comfortably level a lot of the gems I was missing. I am really liking the tradeoff of the extra golem for Necromatic Aegis and Victario's Charity and CWDT/Phase run is incredible. I haven't felt in danger at all and am zipping around the maps even faster since the switch.

Still running without Infernal Mantle since linking was not kind to me yesterday. 200 fuse and not even a 5-link :(. I tried Conc Effect and can definitely agree that it is no longer a good option. My damage was less than Controlled Destruction and the AOE reduction was noticeable (at my current state at least). Going to give Fire Pen a shot once I get a 6-link. That was a great breakdown of options for 5/6 links and I have a clear understanding when to switch over to each. Also nice to note that there are options in case a cheap corrupted 6-link comes available.

Still a long way to go to fully transition, but having a blast and loving the changes so far. I'm going to try and pick up some minion speed jewelry, but that is last on my list of upgrades. You will probably never convince me to drop Convocation, but I'm willing to give it a try haha.

You know you can get 5link for like 30c? Jewellers Touch prophecy
Yeah, but I'm not really trying for a 5-link. Going for the 6-link and will use the inevitable 5-link if that pops up first.

I have a 550 ES/90 life/60 res 5-link that I am using in the meantime. I'm still hybrid at the moment and probably won't make the switch to CI until I am all in on passive changes/gear.
"
Inferius90 wrote:
For beginning would you say better is 6-link Tabula+1/Skin of The Loyal or 5-link Infernal Mantle?

My recommendation for armors in order are :
- Infernal Mantle 6l +1 corrupt
- Infernal Mantle 6l
- (Skin Of the Loyal +1 corrupt)
- Infernal Mantle 5l +1 corrupt
- Any high ES rare 6l
- (Skin Of the Loyal / Lords)
- Infernal Mantle 5l

Usually Infernal Mantle is best as it huge ES, is cheap as 5l and even 5l +1 is affordable. Levels make Golems really tanky and they don't need to be recast.

Skin of The loyal is great dps boost BUT doesn't gives ES which can be problem as we don't use ES shield.

"
jddc78 wrote:

Great to hear that all the theory is coming together :)

If you like even more defences to Temp Chains, Phase Run and block from offering you can buy "Rumi's Concoction" flask and raise block even higher. Other good flask is "Stibnite Flask" as it can create smoke clouds around you dropping change to hit even lower. Kiting will be super easy.

Conc effect is truly nerfed to ground and I updated Controlled Destruction to 6l in guide.

Minion speed should be extremely high in priority as essences are dirt cheap and minion's speed boost both defence and offence. Minions get faster to action and move to form meat shield between you and enemy. Convocation is good you can get extra slot to run it.

If you like other tech, the Animate Guardian is really worth try if you haven't tried it yet ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
I'll make the minion speed jewelry a priority then. I can afford to shed some resists and still be overcapped, so should not be a problem.

I've never used Animate Guardian before and after watching your video picked up all the gear last night. Looks like a lot of fun and I am going to incorporate that as well.

In the process of gear shuffling and didn't have the gem high enough level, so gear levels were too low. As soon as he can equip the gear and I pick up The Vertex (to reorganize gems), I will work my way up from low tier maps until I feel comfortable with monitoring him.

You are making me want to leave work to go home and play dammit!
!New party tech!

If you got any party members with you who have 2-3 slots free you can share phase run them.
Just have them insert :
Cast On Damage Taken(lvl 1) -> Phase Run(lvl 3) -> Increased duration

Minions share frenzy charges to them also and they get 80% less visibility when Phase Run kicks in. Cooldown with Phase Run is 4 sec, but even with 3 frenzy charges and no duration from tree it lasts 6 seconds so its always on. Enemies have nothing else to aggro than your minions.

I tried this with friends aurabot and MF culler, which dont cast much and break the Phase Run, but have pretty low EHP at this point of league and both took almost no hits even in bigger packs while Phase Run was on.
Rolled out Animate Guardian last night and have all gear equipped at this point except for the Infernal Mantle. Going to get that settled and completely transition to CI this weekend when I have more time to play.

A note for anyone else new to Animate Guardian that you might want to pay a little attention to the order of equipment you put on him. I put a set of rares on him first and ran a few maps to get comfortable with it. When I equipped gear I put the Singularity on first and then the Rathpith globe. The result was that it dual wielded and then overwrote my Singularity with the Rathpith. A cheap mistake to fix, but worth noting that you should equip the shield first to make sure both items go on as planned.

For whatever reason I was not able to get AG to put temp chains on any mobs yesterday. He has Asenath's gloves and all the gear you have listed. I clearly see the curses in your vids. Is this a change or should it still work? I'll buy another pair and try to re-equip. But was bugging me that he never applied curses as that would definitely be useful for bosses.

He is incredibly tanky. I only unsummoned him once and it probably just a panic measure. Are there any fights that you absolutely recommend putting him away for besides Shaper?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info