<Invest> Goldrim Sachs (High end Softcore League Players Only, Wealth Focus)

how many leagues you played:
All but a few i skipped to cool off.

how many level 90+ chars:

your previous leagues challenge #'s:
I didnt care about challenges. I did one league, that was in essence, and i went for and finished 36/40 for the cool portal effect.

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy:
I dont collect stuff like that. Usually have a plan in mind that i want to execute. In essence it was the challange 36. I sadly skipped breach, and in legacy it was to kill shaper and all the guardians on my own and have the atlas 100% completed which i did. Then i spent all my money on the gamble reliquary stuff and i was happy about it. Got a foil Bringer of Rain. I sold it once i returned to the league thinking i want to go for 100. Spent all the exalts on repsec-ing atlas and char, and realised that im half way there and out of money, so now i'm waiting the next league to come, and reach even higher.

I found the shavs, and SSF-ed the reach, so they reflect nothing on my understanding of the economy, but:

I like to sell stuff, i like to find them evaluate them (if i cant i always sought help in 5055) and this process is just fun for me. I cant stand flipping, and thats that basically.
I could write a novell but no1 would care.

Are you applying for Member or Officer:

If my page is not open for public PM me, there has been some issue with that in the past.

I like trading but i like to trade the stuff i find. I'd gladly share more if requested, but usually ppl dont like when i write a novell
Last edited by Gizdalord on May 31, 2017, 7:20:24 PM
Last edited by nebel on Jun 13, 2017, 12:57:46 PM
Played about 5 leagues

I don't lvl any char above 85ish, i like to play a lot of diferent builds and i usually get bored of the char

i don't complete challenges

i would like to apply as a member and i usually play for about 3 hours a day
Last edited by Gusstavos on Jun 3, 2017, 2:50:57 PM
played:
breach 36/40
legacy 36/40

2 lvl 90+ chars

mostly playing with helvenn and doing his ideas, he wants me to join the guild with him, only currency profit i've been doing by myself is flipping volls

my greatest achievement

also i have been watching beltons stream almost religiously if that counts and will start playing the economy more the following leagues
Hello, i would like to join the clan. I'm playing a lot since this league started. About (9-14) hours a day. I have a good understanding of the game mechanics, know how to manage my skill tree and gear. Also most of the items and their prices.
I'm friendly and looking to improve my gameplay in the <INVEST> clan.

Thank you for your attention.
Last edited by Astarte334 on Jun 12, 2017, 2:45:50 PM
Nvm
Happy gaming.
Last edited by Timaxpoe on Jun 8, 2017, 12:55:49 PM
Hi, I have played 8 softcore challenge leagues since Domination.

5 of my characters are lvl 90+

Challenges:

Flashback - 18/20
Prophecy - 36/40
Essence - 31/40
Breach - 22/40
Legacy - 37/40

The Skyforth boots were bought, I don't have the left to chance achievement.

Up until a week ago I had about 2200c in liquid currency which I proceeded to spend on various legacy items and items which will go legacy in the future.

In the meantime I've been listening to Belton's economic advice and hope to up my game in the coming leagues.

Applying for regular membership.
Last edited by Ultionis on Jun 4, 2017, 9:48:13 AM
how many leagues you played: 2 the recent one was BLAMT
how many level 90+ chars: 0
your previous leagues challenge #'s: Do not know how to check that
please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy: I do not think I have any
Are you applying for Member or Officer: Member
1. I've played every league since Anarchy including the Torment/Bloodlines 1 month leagues and the Flashback league after Warbands/Tempest.

2. I only have three 90+ characters. One from PerandusHC (95) and two 90's from BreachSC.

3. In the Torment/Bloodlines 1month event I got 3/4 for SC and 4/4 for HC,
- 20/20 in the Flashback event,
- 21/32 for Talisman,
- 37/40 for Perandus,
- 16/40 for Prophecy,
- 19/40 for Essence,
- 36/40 for Breach and
- 12/40 for Legacy.
The remaining leagues aren't worth mentioning due to 1 or less challenges (I didn't like really PoE until the Torment/Bloodlines events).

4. I don't have much history for valuable items. Well geared vortex CoC in breach (Shavs chest/ring, Vagan Dagger multi-modded). HoWA with two 12/12 claws (one was culling) and a 6L 970es chest, gnarly 51 Int crafted crystal with 40es and dual t2 res (This was sold on standard for 15ex)

5. I'm looking to apply as a member but if Officers are lacking, I'd be happy to apply there as well.

Also as a side note, I primarily play HC leagues, but on the off chance I get into the guild, I'd be more than willing to play Softcore next league.

Cheers man,

- Kwilis
Last edited by CaptainKwilis on Jun 4, 2017, 9:11:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info