[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

"
planning to run this build as my league starter, thanks for the awesome guide & video :]

Cheers!
Glad you like it bro :D
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"Stand alone sockets:

- Desecrate (Can be low lvl)"

Does this build even need desecrate? Also are there any unique flasks worth using?
Last edited by Hdream on Aug 2, 2017, 1:27:57 AM
"
Summoned Raging Spirits now deal approximately 15% less damage at all levels.

feelsbadman
should we be concerned by the patch notes?
It will be a little bit slower in the early stages but the 15% less does not really hit the endgame damage / clearspeed that much..
It's going to be 15% worse, wtf?

They aren't nerfing charges but they are nerfing SRS?

Fucking horseshit.

EDIT; No offense, but without them nerfing charges there is like zero reason to use this build other than another build.

GG, GGG- You just convinced me not to use a build before I ever had the chance to attempt it.
Last edited by T7g on Aug 2, 2017, 3:46:30 AM
was the SRS nerf already in the beta?
"
Hdream wrote:
"Stand alone sockets:

Does this build even need desecrate? Also are there any unique flasks worth using?

Need it for Boss areas that have no other enemies like Beach Map to use flesh offering.

"
BeyHiveTom wrote:

I don't think so but I didn't get very high level with it myself. Only went to Act 5 with it and didn't have a Baron.

Also that Commander of Darkness Change isn't that good either and I know is new.

Old Commander of Darkness
Auras you Cast grant 10% increased Damage to you and Allies
Auras you Cast grant 5% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies
You and Allies affected by your Auras have +20% to all Elemental Resistances

New Commander of Darkness Will read something like this:
Auras You cast grants 30% increased Damage for you and Allies affected by your Auras
Auras You Cast grants 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies

Does this mean they removed the Elemental Resistances? If so that is a big change to help out your resistance.
Last edited by Rebur on Aug 2, 2017, 3:56:31 AM
No, this is brand-fucking-new.

After they decided to not go ahead with the charge changes.
"
Rebur wrote:
"
Hdream wrote:
"Stand alone sockets:

Need it for Boss areas that have no other enemies like Beach Map to use flesh offering.

"
BeyHiveTom wrote:

I don't think so but I didn't get very high level with it myself. Only went to Act 5 with it and didn't have a Baron.

one person on reddit said the nerf to SRS was already in wave 4 of beta and its clearly still a strong skill
"
BeyHiveTom wrote:
"
Rebur wrote:
"
Hdream wrote:
"Stand alone sockets:

"
BeyHiveTom wrote:

one person on reddit said the nerf to SRS was already in wave 4 of beta and its clearly still a strong skill

Hmm well that means for sure I have no idea of the damage then I played SRS before wave 4 on at most 2nd wave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info