[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

What do you think about the change to Damage on Full Life? could that be a useable dmg multiplier that is better than any of the other we are using?
Awesome guide!

Gonna follow this guide into a Stardart character.

Dont have time to the leagues.

Thanks for this awesome guide.
"
sharbe wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
sharbe wrote:
just one question, will the baron helmet expensive af early in the league?

Can only speculate, since the nerf hit there will be some people who think SRS will be bad (which it will not) but then again, plenty of people will play this so yes the Baron will be slightly expensive, I would recommend trying to Chance orb Close Helmets early on if you can't afford it :)

I guess so. Whenever I open a thread about what build to play in 3.0, someone will say baron SRS, so it definitely will be popular. That said, if it is less than 30 chaos, it is not a big problem. Let's hope it won't go beyond 1-2ex.

Hope the price of the helmet will not be too expensive, but expect prices to be high initially. However it is pretty common. Found 4 or 5 last league so prices will only go downwards.

Unlike some builds which require more expensive items such as Tukuhama Shield or the Surrender Shield.

The other unique item useful is the Astramentis amulet and that one will definitely be more expensive.

Anyway, good luck guys, see you in Oriath!
Thinking I'm going to give this a try and later transition to an SRS auramancer support for my guildmates. Just wondering, have you considered swapping one of the Baron 4-links out for Decay during the leveling process? Possibly replace Minion Damage when going through zones and switching back for bosses?
Love this build so far, it will be my choice on 3.0 release in HC league.

THere is any chance to beat guardians/shapper?
If you can do Uber Atziri with this build then yes.
Path of Building recommends the new ruthless support for a big dps upgrade. Do you recommend slotting it in, and if so, in place of what?
Can I second the question about the support Damage on Full Life now applying to SRS - worth being part of 6L or even 4L?

P
"
MisterEMeat wrote:
Path of Building recommends the new ruthless support for a big dps upgrade. Do you recommend slotting it in, and if so, in place of what?

Would like to know this as well. Would Ruthless be a good idea?
melee splash and ruthless have an excellent synergy, as it will increase the clear speed even further (more oneshots!).
And with many spirits up, the ruthless hits will occur often.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info