[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

"
gokudin wrote:
yesterday it was for 23c but i didnt had that quantity now i give up the baron to buy a astraments for 23

Eventually it will be for 3c-5c

It might stabilize around 5-10 but yeah it will crash.

"
Kuram wrote:
"
4L with high lvl clarity (I'd recommend the Victario's Charity with Necromantic Aegis approach) this alone will carry you to red tier maps.

I don't understand how charity + aegis affects mana sustain at all?

It doesn't do anything to sustain, before you get a 6L you use that setup and will be using a HIGH lvl clarity & generosity hatred as this will carry you all the way till you get your 6L. As going for a 5L will be impossible to sort sustain wise. (Once in a 6L setup you change clarity for a lvl 1, and add Haste).

"
WeaponizedSP wrote:
How is this a starter build? You will need to play months to afford a Baron....

As described and mentioned several times before, this build works very VERY well without The Baron. So just because it is expensive the first 2-3 days doesn't make it a bad leaguestarter.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Baron will increase too much in my dmg? i have 550 str now
Hello,

i just started playing this build in the current hc league and got some dmg issues here. Killing speed is incredibly slow, i think i did something wrong here.

I got a 4 link chest with srs + minion dmg + melee splash + melee phys dmg. Clarity, decoy totem, flesh offering, flame dash, desecrate.

Currently running a3 docks and it takes way too much time to kill anything.

Id be very grateful if someone could have a look! Its just not fun to play this thing atm. xD

Regards
Mike
"
Hello,

i just started playing this build in the current hc league and got some dmg issues here. Killing speed is incredibly slow, i think i did something wrong here.

I got a 4 link chest with srs + minion dmg + melee splash + melee phys dmg. Clarity, decoy totem, flesh offering, flame dash, desecrate.

Id be very grateful if someone could have a look! Its just not fun to play this thing atm. xD

Regards
Mike

Put the links into a 4L +1 minion gems helmet and use a Hatred linked with Generosity.
Last edited by seinakooder on Aug 6, 2017, 12:38:31 PM
"
Hello,

Regards
Mike

From the short time I have been playing the build I would have to say you want a +1 or +2 to gems over a 4 link.

SRS scales crazy with levels.
I got my Vic shield and picked up the node from the Necro ascendancy. So far, I've been destroying mobs and bosses. However I still have to use mana pots sometimes even with a high lvl Clarity( Im using the NA and vic tree for now ). Is there a way to lower the mana cost of SRS ?
I acutally do not believe baron will drop any time in the next couple weeks. While I agree that you can clear easyly up to t10 and even beyond without it, literally every synergy of the build is focused on the item, and so people will sink all the currency they have into getting it. I am already saving up to 100c, hoping the price rise isn't faster than the rate i can get currency, but it well might be with some 10-20% playerbase playing this build.
"
gokudin wrote:
Baron will increase too much in my dmg? i have 550 str now

Every 5 str gives 1% melee physical damage to your minions, the more strength the more damage :)

"
Hello,

Regards
Mike

Hey,

I tried to check your character tab but the only HC harbringer char seems to be an Essence Drain build?
Whats your lvl and the lvl of your SRS? As it should be more than fine in a 4L, once you get the first ascendancy (Mistress of Sacrifice) which you should do sometime during act 4 you'll notice a big increase in clear speed as well.

Also, as @Wasabicannon mentions his comments are very true, if you can get a +1 helmet or simply making sure you have Hatred running as it is crucial, as stated in the guide :)

"
TsunaH wrote:
I got my Vic shield and picked up the node from the Necro ascendancy. So far, I've been destroying mobs and bosses. However I still have to use mana pots sometimes even with a high lvl Clarity( Im using the NA and vic tree for now ). Is there a way to lower the mana cost of SRS ?

Hey,

Use a Mana Flask for now :) The charges provided by vics charity makes you spend an abnormal ammount.

"
Vallenhael wrote:
I acutally do not believe baron will drop any time in the next couple weeks. While I agree that you can clear easyly up to t10 and even beyond without it, literally every synergy of the build is focused on the item, and so people will sink all the currency they have into getting it. I am already saving up to 100c, hoping the price rise isn't faster than the rate i can get currency, but it well might be with some 10-20% playerbase playing this build.

Hey;

50 chance orbs, thats the average number of chancing it takes to get a Baron. So if they refuse to drop within a near future it is very possible to chance it yourself with high probability.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Ghazzy wrote:

Hey;

50 chance orbs, thats the average number of chancing it takes to get a Baron. So if they refuse to drop within a near future it is very possible to chance it yourself with high probability.

Nvm I forgott scouring orbs exist....
Last edited by Vallenhael on Aug 6, 2017, 3:46:26 PM
Do these people think they're actually going to sell the helmet for these ridiculous prices? Who even has the currency for that? Just seems like this is a waste of everyone's time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info