[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

"
SQUAZZ wrote:
Is Kaom's Heart good for this build?
I have both Belly and Kaom's and I'm not sure which one to sell for Astramentis

Hey bro, I think kaom's is very hard to use on this build because the build is starved for sockets as it is. I tested 40% belly vs a 120 armor chest with 50 str and they both gave me pretty much same amount of life with the benefit of the rare chest having much more resistances and flat strength to boost SRS damage.

Conclusion: sell both and buy a fairly cheap armor with 1500+ armor, 100+ life and ~50 strength and as much resists as possible, 6 socket it and use it instead of belly or kaom's.
"
q00p88 wrote:
Hey Ghazzy, first off thanks a lot for your build, im having a blast with my first summoner ever.

This is just the 2nd league Im playing and I dont quite understand the crafting bit yet.

I have this mace:

Now if I understand correctly i have to use an orb of annulement, because it alreasy has 3 prefixe and pray that it will not delete +2 fire.
After that I use Catarina to craft "Cannot Roll Attack Mods" and then i have to use an exalt and hope that the first suffix will be +1 to gem.
Afterwards I have to remove the caterina mod and add bloodmagic.

My questions are:

1) Is this the correct way to craft a +3 mace
2) Is it even worth crafting this weapon or should i get a new one with 2pre 2suffixes? Because I might have to use 2 exalts to craft the +1 gem dont I?
3) Is there a reliable sources to determine wether a mod is a pre or suffix?

Thank you for taking the time to answer all our questions and providing such good feedback

Yes. You have to annul and hope it deletes either of the two prefixes, then craft "Cannot roll attack mods" with Catarina level 8, and then exalt. You don't have to hope for anything, the exalt is guaranteed to give you +1 to gems.
In order to craft blood magic however, you are screwed.

"
Do keep in mind that going from a +2 to a +3 weapon you pretty much have to use a staff as Essences guarantees 4 mods which makes it impossible to benchcraft or tweak to get +3 on a mace that includes benching Blood Magic!

It is not impossible like the guide says, but because blood magic is also a prefix, you would have to annul once again and hope it removes the only unwanted prefix you have left, which is quite risky.

What I'm not sure of is if you can annul twice before crafting "Cannot roll attack mods", hoping to be left with only the +2 prefix, then slamming for guaranteed +1, and then crafing blood magic. I think this is possible, but I can't guarantee it since I haven't tested it.
"
astrartea wrote:
Spoiler
"
q00p88 wrote:
Hey Ghazzy, first off thanks a lot for your build, im having a blast with my first summoner ever.

This is just the 2nd league Im playing and I dont quite understand the crafting bit yet.

I have this mace:

Now if I understand correctly i have to use an orb of annulement, because it alreasy has 3 prefixe and pray that it will not delete +2 fire.
After that I use Catarina to craft "Cannot Roll Attack Mods" and then i have to use an exalt and hope that the first suffix will be +1 to gem.
Afterwards I have to remove the caterina mod and add bloodmagic.

My questions are:

1) Is this the correct way to craft a +3 mace
2) Is it even worth crafting this weapon or should i get a new one with 2pre 2suffixes? Because I might have to use 2 exalts to craft the +1 gem dont I?
3) Is there a reliable sources to determine wether a mod is a pre or suffix?

Thank you for taking the time to answer all our questions and providing such good feedback

Yes. You have to annul and hope it deletes either of the two prefixes, then craft "Cannot roll attack mods" with Catarina level 8, and then exalt. You don't have to hope for anything, the exalt is guaranteed to give you +1 to gems.
In order to craft blood magic however, you are screwed.

"
Do keep in mind that going from a +2 to a +3 weapon you pretty much have to use a staff as Essences guarantees 4 mods which makes it impossible to benchcraft or tweak to get +3 on a mace that includes benching Blood Magic!

It is not impossible like the guide says, but because blood magic is also a prefix, you would have to annul once again and hope it removes the only unwanted prefix you have left, which is quite risky.

What I'm not sure of is if you can annul twice before crafting "Cannot roll attack mods", hoping to be left with only the +2 prefix, then slamming for guaranteed +1, and then crafing blood magic. I think this is possible, but I can't guarantee it since I haven't tested it.

Thanks for your reply.
Guess its not realy worth it then. I think im gonna buy a new mace for crafting.
Buying a blue 6link mace or the Warlord card isnt that expensive after all.
Last edited by q00p88 on Aug 28, 2017, 5:57:53 AM
"

It certainly is. That's the way my mace is done

Use essence and annul till you get only the +2 prefix and 2 random suffixes (took me 2 essences and some orbs)
Then craft cannot roll attack mods, slam, remove cannot roll attack mods and craft blood magic.

I would certainly aim for a +3 bow instead, but it seems coloring it right is nearly impossible
Last edited by Slandsj1o on Aug 28, 2017, 8:46:41 AM
"
Slandsj1o wrote:
"

It certainly is. That's the way my mace is done

Use essence and annul till you get only the +2 prefix and 2 random suffixes (took me 2 essences and some orbs)
Then craft cannot roll attack mods, slam, remove cannot roll attack mods and craft blood magic.

I would certainly aim for a +3 bow instead, but it seems coloring it right is nearly impossible

Grats on the mace.

Yeah, coloring the bow is way too expensive, and on top of that, you cannot craft blood magic onto it, since that craft is exclusive to maces, sceptres and staves.
Hi, I'm level 38 using a 4L (SRS-Splash-Melee Phys-Minion Damage) and a 15% minion damage staff. My damage seems fairly low at this point. Is there anything else I should be using that will make a big difference? Thanks!
"
rAx wrote:
Hi, I'm level 38 using a 4L (SRS-Splash-Melee Phys-Minion Damage) and a 15% minion damage staff. My damage seems fairly low at this point. Is there anything else I should be using that will make a big difference? Thanks!

If you are on a 4L you should try to get it on a +2 minion helmet. That would improve the damage by a significant amount already.
Also you are not running any damage auras, Hatred would help there too.
Hey guys. I'm still uh- well I can't say I'm new at this, but I'm bad- what am i doing wrong with the build as of yet? I know I'm lacking 6 links still, but that's lack of currency- so far though, ive noticed that while my damage is okay (its not even half as good as the videos tho), I die like, super duper fast on even early maps. What items can be best improved, and how at their cheapest in my Asellia character? I think my profile is public, so it should be viewable, right?
"
Asellia wrote:
Hey guys. I'm still uh- well I can't say I'm new at this, but I'm bad- what am i doing wrong with the build as of yet? I know I'm lacking 6 links still, but that's lack of currency- so far though, ive noticed that while my damage is okay (its not even half as good as the videos tho), I die like, super duper fast on even early maps. What items can be best improved, and how at their cheapest in my Asellia character? I think my profile is public, so it should be viewable, right?

Same as above. You can try getting your hands on a +2 to level of socketed minion gems helmet and putting your 4l SRS setup there. As for dying less often, you are missing life on most of your items, so there's a lot of room for improvement there. Rings, boots, belt all have room for major upgrades.
"
astrartea wrote:

Same as above. You can try getting your hands on a +2 to level of socketed minion gems helmet and putting your 4l SRS setup there. As for dying less often, you are missing life on most of your items, so there's a lot of room for improvement there. Rings, boots, belt all have room for major upgrades.

Thanks, I'll work on the helmet, and more life. I can get life on that belt though? It's unique, I didn't think there was a way to get it on there.

Edit: as an update, belt is the same, but i've leveled a bit more, got a 6-l staff with blood magic/+2 fire, and got a 4 link minion helmet for my skeleton totem-- over 5k hp now, more armor, and way more damage- the helmet is +40% minion damage to boot. So far, everything is really good now- was able to do a rare tier 7 with extreme ease, and did the harbringer map (Beachhead I think it was?) fairly easy too. My only real 'problem' atm is lack of chaos resist, thats making things a bit scary at time, but ill fix that soon.
Last edited by Asellia on Aug 29, 2017, 8:21:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info