[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Xetremer wrote:
Hi! I'm wondering what gems/skills i should use while levelling. Thanks!

Molten Strike + Melee Physical Damage + Multistrike + Added Fire Damage is good for leveling with 2 x Wildfire unique jewels.

I was told that Sunder is a very good skill for leveling too and can swap Molten Strike for Sunder too.
Hi, I had a question Im at the Skill Tree - Level 55 part in leveling what part of the tree should I go for first? bottom going Point Blank and Iron Grip or head to Resolute Technique? Thanks so much.
Last edited by Dorrian on Aug 26, 2017, 12:32:58 PM
"
Dorrian wrote:
Hi, I had a question Im at the Skill Tree - Level 55 part in leveling what part of the tree should I go for first? bottom going Point Blank and Iron Grip or head to Resolute Technique? Thanks so much.

You would take bottom Vitality Void node and then brunch to Resolute Technique. Point Blank and Iron Grip will be after.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Dorrian wrote:

You would take bottom Vitality Void node and then brunch to Resolute Technique. Point Blank and Iron Grip will be after.

Thanks, I also was curious on Gems Setup For Ngamahu's Flame if I only have a 5L which gem should I leave out?
"
Dorrian wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Dorrian wrote:

Thanks, I also was curious on Gems Setup For Ngamahu's Flame if I only have a 5L which gem should I leave out?

You dont need any link on Ngamahu, you just need 6 sockets

oppps let me go hide in a corner now, thanks for the reply tho :)
@Ezevade

Do you have any fresh videos? Seems like these listed ones was made on white maps so it doesn't rly show much but i know u was lvl 80 then.
"
@Ezevade

Do you have any fresh videos? Seems like these listed ones was made on white maps so it doesn't rly show much but i know u was lvl 80 then.

I purposely picked white maps as a general reference of damage/defense without rng mods coming into the calculation. I don't think i will record future guardian runs but i will attempt to record my Shaper fight at level 90 if my FPS allows it. Those frame drops on hydra were not recording glitch, it was my actual ingame fps..
Im going to try Ngamahu but still didn't chose if i should go Raider, Slayer or some Scion combo, any tips?

I was playing Ngamahu CI Pathfinder back in Breach and had like 55k HO tooltip and Shper was going fine. Still i was mega tanky with 10k ES and Vinktar ToH Dying Sun.
"
Im going to try Ngamahu but still didn't chose if i should go Raider, Slayer or some Scion combo, any tips?

I was playing Ngamahu CI Pathfinder back in Breach and had like 55k HO tooltip and Shper was going fine. Still i was mega tanky with 10k ES and Vinktar ToH Dying Sun.

I chose Scion I hit lvl 73 and Im loving the playstyle, Im still under geared, I broke my piggy bank on the gear I was able to get and no way Im gonna be able to afford the jewels or the Xoph's. So Im just gonna keep farming maps and chipping away little by little.

Made a video doing level 4 map, nothing special just showing how fun it is, even tho I died to boss and I still need practice using my totem and my Enduring Cry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKLzRCM87k4
Last edited by Dorrian on Aug 28, 2017, 3:17:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info