[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
aphaoooo wrote:

Seems like my case are not in chart. I got xoph, i got Watcher Eye, but i dont have ele weakness tombfist

"
keepitgully wrote:

I'm in a similar situation. Right now I have Impresence & Watcher's Eye w/ Anger + HoA + Flammability, but I want to move to Xoph's & Watcher's Eye w/ Anger + HoA and drop Flammability. However, the corrupted Tombfist is 10ex right now. I wonder if I am better off keeping Impresence setup until I can get the gloves.

Even without corrupted Tombfist with Elemental Weakness, Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye + Anger + Herald of Ash still deal more damage than Impresence + Watcher's Eye + Flammability + Anger + Herald of Ash.

So definitely stick to Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye.

And for corrupted Tombfist, do this, get none corrupted version and try corrupting them yourself. It will definitely be cheaper than 10ex.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
aphaoooo wrote:

Seems like my case are not in chart. I got xoph, i got Watcher Eye, but i dont have ele weakness tombfist

"
keepitgully wrote:

I'm in a similar situation. Right now I have Impresence & Watcher's Eye w/ Anger + HoA + Flammability, but I want to move to Xoph's & Watcher's Eye w/ Anger + HoA and drop Flammability. However, the corrupted Tombfist is 10ex right now. I wonder if I am better off keeping Impresence setup until I can get the gloves.

Even without corrupted Tombfist with Elemental Weakness, Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye + Anger + Herald of Ash still deal more damage than Impresence + Watcher's Eye + Flammability + Anger + Herald of Ash.

So definitely stick to Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye.

And for corrupted Tombfist, do this, get none corrupted version and try corrupting them yourself. It will definitely be cheaper than 10ex.

You are right. I bought Xoph's and dumped Flammability and respeced out of Avatar of Fire which gave more health and less wasted Int nodes.

I will try to vaal tombfist in the meantime. Thanks for the fun build and feedback.
I have a question:

I have started following your build and i am lvl43 now. I have bought belly of the beast as chest (6 socket: 3R,2G,1B), Ngamahu's Flame (6 Sockets and 0 links: 2G,3R,1B), Windscream boots (4 Sockets: 3R,1B) and Tombfist (4 Sockets: 2R,1G and 1 gem).

Can u pls tell me if the gems r right ?

Chest: faster att.supp-elemental focus supp-melee physical dmg supp-elem.dmg.att.supp-fortify supp-cyclone

Ngamahu's: physic.project.attk.dmg.supp-fire pen supp-added fire dmg-great multiple project.supp-concentrated effect supp-elemental dmg supp

Windscream: increased duration supp-immortal call-cast when dmg taken supp-vaal lightning trap

Tombfist: anger-blood rage-herald of ashe

is it right ? or u have any advices ? thx :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Medifri wrote:
Hey, is taste of hate still worth it? If I got it right only 50% of it's added damage is converted to fire?

Yes. Taste of Hate is still worth it.

And you are correct that only 50% of the cold damage gets converted.

Besides providing more damage, it also greatly improve your survivability.

Thanks for taking your time to answer questions!

Also, may I suggest adding this kind of gem
(ignore the energy shield =P) to the guide? Makes a great addition with a good stygian belt. Free onslaught and blind is neat =)

P.S.: Thanks for a great build and guide!
Last edited by Medifri on Jan 21, 2018, 9:45:16 PM
"
I have a question:

I have started following your build and i am lvl43 now. I have bought belly of the beast as chest (6 socket: 3R,2G,1B), Ngamahu's Flame (6 Sockets and 0 links: 2G,3R,1B), Windscream boots (4 Sockets: 3R,1B) and Tombfist (4 Sockets: 2R,1G and 1 gem).

Chest: faster att.supp-elemental focus supp-melee physical dmg supp-elem.dmg.att.supp-fortify supp-cyclone

Ngamahu's: physic.project.attk.dmg.supp-fire pen supp-added fire dmg-great multiple project.supp-concentrated effect supp-elemental dmg supp

Windscream: increased duration supp-immortal call-cast when dmg taken supp-vaal lightning trap

I have updated the gems section in the guide to match the same format as Slayer version. Check that out for recommended setup. :)

For Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye aura setup, check out this flowchart:

Spoiler

"
Medifri wrote:

(ignore the energy shield =P) to the guide? Makes a great addition with a good stygian belt. Free onslaught and blind is neat =)

Thank you for mentioning Abyssal jewels.

I have added a new Abyssal jewels section (copied from Slayer version) into the guide. You can check it out for preferred affixes.

You don't need onslaught because Raider comes with it but blind is useful indeed. :)
Last edited by kira1414 on Jan 21, 2018, 9:57:11 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
I have a question:

I have updated the gems section in the guide to match the same format as Slayer version. Check that out for recommended setup. :)

For Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye aura setup, check out this flowchart:

Spoiler

"
Medifri wrote:

Thank you for mentioning Abyssal jewels.

I have added a new Abyssal jewels section (copied from Slayer version) into the guide. You can check it out for preferred affixes.

You don't need onslaught because Raider comes with it but blind is useful indeed. :)

thank you bro !
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it.

I am currently running a 5L Carcass Jack as you mention you do not require a 6L for that armor and I was a bit budget strapped after buying a Xoph's Blood. What gem would I not include in the setup?

Edit: I also have a level 90 slayer I could respec into your Slayer version. Would you recommend me using this build with the Scion or Slayer if Uber Lab farming was not my top priority, but Guardians/Shaper?

Thanks!
Last edited by Sanaelar on Jan 22, 2018, 3:02:33 PM
Trying this build. And I'm Lvl 77 now. Trying to UbarLab. It's the hardest thing i ever tried in this game.
I wanted to make cheap UberLabfarming character for 1-2 ex. And it was fun and really fast while I was leveling or farming white maps. But when I get to UberLab it became awful. I have 3800 life and 5k armour and Izaro almost killing me with 1 simple hit. Traps shred me in a second so I have to be very careful to get through them. Damage output is not so great too. So when I reach Izaro, I have to dance around totem for a really long time.
I understand that I have to spend more currency for better gear like this Xoth's blood amulet or Dyingsun, but I already leveled spellomancer and wander this league and pass UberLab at lvl 75 with crapy gear (about 40 chaos) with like zero or may be one death with them. And then my Uberlabfarmer can't get it.
So I'm very confused with this build.
Would death's oath work on this build? I feel like the constant healing would be good, the only difficult thing would be getting enough chaos resistance to avoid killing yourself...
"
Sanaelar wrote:
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it.

I am currently running a 5L Carcass Jack as you mention you do not require a 6L for that armor and I was a bit budget strapped after buying a Xoph's Blood. What gem would I not include in the setup?

Edit: I also have a level 90 slayer I could respec into your Slayer version. Would you recommend me using this build with the Scion or Slayer if Uber Lab farming was not my top priority, but Guardians/Shaper?

Thanks!

Check out the gems section under 4/5/6L Chest setup and look under 3R2B1G. The 6th gem will give you around 40% more damage so definitely work on that in terms of gear upgrade.

The next item to upgrade after getting 6L will be Watcher's Eye with "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage when affected by anger".

If Uber lab is not your top priority, then either class is fine. Scion has higher Cyclone damage but Slayer has 20% culling strike.

"
_Thrill_ wrote:
Trying this build. And I'm Lvl 77 now. Trying to UbarLab. It's the hardest thing i ever tried in this game.
I wanted to make cheap UberLabfarming character for 1-2 ex. And it was fun and really fast while I was leveling or farming white maps. But when I get to UberLab it became awful. I have 3800 life and 5k armour and Izaro almost killing me with 1 simple hit. Traps shred me in a second so I have to be very careful to get through them. Damage output is not so great too. So when I reach Izaro, I have to dance around totem for a really long time.
I understand that I have to spend more currency for better gear like this Xoth's blood amulet or Dyingsun, but I already leveled spellomancer and wander this league and pass UberLab at lvl 75 with crapy gear (about 40 chaos) with like zero or may be one death with them. And then my Uberlabfarmer can't get it.
So I'm very confused with this build.

As long as you are following Avatar of Fire skill tree, you do not have to go for Xoph's Blood to kill Shaper.

For Uber lab, the recommended stats to farm full key runs comfortably is 5500 life and at 3000 armour.

Run this flask setup for Uber lab:

You can replace Wise Oak with a second anti-bleed life flask.

Switch Flammability with Enfeeble curse.

If you are clearing Uber lab for the very first time, you can do this:
"
- Cast totem near Izaro
- Kill font/essence/gargoyles/etc in phase 1 of Izaro
- Pop Basalt + Granite flask and engage Izaro
- Cyclone in circle around Izaro and he will miss most of his attacks
- When you see his life stop moving, run around the room till he leaves
- Repeat above for phase 2
- In phase 3, pop Basalt + Granite flask and Cyclone in circle around him till he dies.

Use Soul of Ryslatha for pantheon for free life flask charges.

Looking at your gears, there are many slots with missing or low life roll. You will definitely want to replace them and get your life to 4500 for first Uber lab attempt.

You can consider using Starkonja helm instead of Devoto.

Instead of Carnage Heart, use a high life roll rare amulet with good resistance to keep your resistance capped.

"
AidsMcMuffin wrote:
Would death's oath work on this build? I feel like the constant healing would be good, the only difficult thing would be getting enough chaos resistance to avoid killing yourself...

Death's Oath will work for the build but you will want to get your chaos resistance in the positive region.

Howeer, in terms of Cyclone damage, Bronn Lithe will be ahead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info