[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Kyronami wrote:
I'm having a hard time deciding what to do about my helmet.

I'm running the anger + watchers combo and I have herald in my other red socket, not sure what to do about the last 2 sockets, there isnt enough mana left to do blasphemy + flammability.

I was thinking enlighten + lightning golem but not sure

Enlighten 4 + Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand.

Curse on Hit with Elemental Weakness gloves corruption for the curse.

"
BestEliseNA wrote:
Running tectonic slam, so x2 -mana rings it is! Thanks!

EDIT: Wait actually, all I see at -4% mana cost reduction rings. Two would be -8%, so wouldn't that only bring the 32 mana cost of tectonic down to 29.44? With my mana pool only being 30 mana with two curse skills + Windscream, that doesn't seem like enough.

Not -% mana but flat -mana rings.

E.g.

"
alvincheng wrote:
What corruption should we look for on the ngamahu?

Following are corruption that will be useful:

- (25–30)% increased Area of Effect
- Adds (8–9) to (11–13) Physical Damage
- (5–7)% increased Attack Speed
- (16–20)% increased Physical Damage
- +(1–2) to Weapon range
Ohh, got it, thank you! Would you still recommend doing Lightning Golem + Herald + Blasphemy + Flammability/Enfeeble for Tectonic Slam?
Last edited by BestEliseNA on Jun 16, 2019, 6:44:10 AM
Hi I noticed your gem setup for gloves/helm/boots doesn't have anger, but it's in your POB. Which is better?

Your POB runs elemental weakness, anger and herald of ash. How do you even have enough mana to do anything after this?

Here's my current gear and gems setup, anyway I can improve this?

Last edited by alvincheng on Jun 17, 2019, 11:05:18 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Kyronami wrote:
I'm having a hard time deciding what to do about my helmet.

I'm running the anger + watchers combo and I have herald in my other red socket, not sure what to do about the last 2 sockets, there isnt enough mana left to do blasphemy + flammability.

I was thinking enlighten + lightning golem but not sure

Enlighten 4 + Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand.

Curse on Hit with Elemental Weakness gloves corruption for the curse.

Oh nice didnt even think about blood and sand

1 more question, what level did you leave your cast when damage taken gem at?

Offering to the Serpent does not exist in the league.
so enduring cry can't be proc'd by cwdt, what do you recommend I replace it with?
"
so enduring cry can't be proc'd by cwdt, what do you recommend I replace it with?

I think the idea is to use it manually. There is just no other socket to put it in, so it's linked with cwdt.

I have an issue with feeling a little too squishy while leveling. First time using a strength/life based build, so not sure if I am doing anything wrong.
"
BestEliseNA wrote:
Ohh, got it, thank you! Would you still recommend doing Lightning Golem + Herald + Blasphemy + Flammability/Enfeeble for Tectonic Slam?

The gems section is updated. I have dropped golem from the gems setup.

For Flammability vs Enfeeble, I would probably go for Enfeeble when I am leveling my character.

"
alvincheng wrote:
Hi I noticed your gem setup for gloves/helm/boots doesn't have anger, but it's in your POB. Which is better?

Your POB runs elemental weakness, anger and herald of ash. How do you even have enough mana to do anything after this?

Here's my current gear and gems setup, anyway I can improve this?

Spoiler

Elemental Weakness is curse on hit. It does not reserve any mana.
I would go for Cyclone attack speed or damage for helm enchant. It is better.

You have very nice gears over there. :)

Try fossil crafting Stygian belt. Use Pristine + Prismatic + Scorched fossils.

"
xturin wrote:
Offering to the Serpent does not exist in the league.

You can replace that with Soul Tether belt.

"
Acidian56 wrote:

I think the idea is to use it manually. There is just no other socket to put it in, so it's linked with cwdt.

I have an issue with feeling a little too squishy while leveling. First time using a strength/life based build, so not sure if I am doing anything wrong.

Yes. Enduring Cry is meant to be manual cast.

I would recommend replacing that with Steelskin (Level 20), manual cast in fight too.

I have level 1 CWDT + level 3 Immortal Call and level 20 Steelskin. This setup greatly improves survivability.
EO version isn't included in the Scion version, is it not applicable to us?
1 question, why tombfist over rare gloves?
isn't tombfist horrible now, since it has no attackspeed anymore?
if you dont have a great abyssjewel all you get from it will be 1 effect from the gloves?
can you even get 2 effects on a "1 abysssocket" tombfist? or does it also apply if i have a murderous eye jewel socketed in my gloves and a searching eye jewel in my chest?
also with xoph's blood you already have a -20% movementspeed slow for enemies.
and we have intimidate on full life from ascendancy (which is only on full life enemies i know)
is it really still better?

-With a Murderous Eye Jewel Socketed, Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks
(Intimidate is a debuff that causes the affected target to take 10% increased attack damage.)

-With a Searching Eye Jewel Socketed, Maim Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks
(Maim is a debuff that applies 30% reduced movement speed on the affected target for 4 seconds)

on rare gloves you can have 16% attackspeed and huge life and resist etc. (shaped/elder) even better.

Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Jun 23, 2019, 12:15:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info