Stuck on a loading screen

It is something we're aware of, definitely - It's just something that is hard to fix, because it never happens locally. We're definitely planning to have something that creates a new area if it fails to load.
Balance & Design
I finally found the source of this bug.

The vital bit of information I was lacking to reproduce this was that the two accounts have to be on each others friends list.

If a friend stood in town, and you were in a party that was disbanded via disconnecting from the game in another instance, then when rejoining you would get the infinite load until all of your friends in town left.

Expect a fix in 0.9.10 tomorrow.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
"
Lizardus wrote:
Hi all, my first post on forum. I can't start gameplay, always stuck with laoding screen. I'm from europe and i even changed server to america but it will result backing to login menu after 10sec loading first map. When i set location to europe i will always stuck forever with laoding screen. I can even hear sound from the game after sometime.

What kind of system are you playing on? If your game takes more than a minute to load, it may assume you've disconnected?
Balance & Design
"
Lizardus wrote:
Hi again. I have win XP 32bit pro SP3, Radeon all-in-wonder x1900 256mb (drivers newest for that card-Legacy 10.2), 2GB ram, intel 2core e6300@2,5ghz. Newest directx package. Internet connection ADSL 6mbit/0.5mbit upload.

I'm afraid your card isn't supported, sadly! It's unable to handle some of the tech our game uses, sorry.
Balance & Design
"
shuvit82 wrote:
I don't even get to server selection since last patch. Game opens up and I am stuck at Loading... before the login thing ever comes up. Anyone fix this problem yet?

Have you tried running the Pack Check? This sounds like it may be something corrupted in your pack file!
Balance & Design
"
xAngeal wrote:
Hey, I get 2 similar problems but I dont know if it is my hardware or the game.

1. ''Unable to create vertex buffer, E_OUTOFMEMORY can out of memory.''

2. ''Unable to load map''

I have 2gig RAM and play with a GeForce210 (1 gig ddr3)

any solutions?

You can find a temporary solution at the top of the Known Issues List.
Balance & Design
Sorry for the delayed response to this, it was only brought to my attention recently.

Please disable any VPN software you may be running. So far one program called Hamachi has been shown to cause problems with the EU servers, but if you have any VPN software try disabling it.
"
Soranor wrote:
Disabling VPN worked for me too. A few versions ago this wasn't a problem though.

This is because some VPN software uses an IP range that conflicts with one of our new EU servers.

Rixius, matimus12, please both make sure you are not running any sort of VPN software (particularly Hamachi).

Haar, Stryker5x5, please make sure your drivers are all up to date, especially graphics drivers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info