[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
FengTal wrote:
Sorry for newbie question but since elemental focus stop you from burning enemies, how does it work with increase burning damage? Is it due to the skill of the TV?

Yes you are correct. Because the wickermen has a Rightgeous fire aura and the vanguards drop a totem that cast's a channeling spell that does damage over time and a debuff. The tag for Elemental focus won't really apply as the base damage is already a ailment to start. What it will stop is from the melee hit's to ignite if they do so happen to crit something with a melee attack and you happen to be in a party where their is a aura bot with anger aura.
BRACE YOURSELF, THE PATCH IS COMING!

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Is it correct to assume that if

- Using Stone of Lazhwar for spell block
- Having 109% all res without the shield
- Having 75/75 block with rumi's up regardless of shield's inner block

Than Lioneye's becomes the objectively best option, better than any rolls a rare shield can give?

I think if you can keep 75/75 block and high eHP and cap res, just go Necro Aegis and Tuko shield for the huge dps boost :D

Sure lioneye has best life roll so it's BIS if that's you need.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Oct 18, 2017, 11:14:23 PM
"
wiwigvn wrote:

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:

Than Lioneye's becomes the objectively best option, better than any rolls a rare shield can give?

I think if you can keep 75/75 block and high eHP and cap res, just go Necro Aegis and Tuko shield for the huge dps boost :D

Well, not *completely without shield*, but rather *with absolutely any base block on any shield*.

To be honest, I'm not sure why do people try to get high block shields and also the 5% block from passive tree.

Bone offering: 35
Rumi: 20

That is 55 already. Literally any shield would give the remaining 20. Why bother with +block and/or high block bases and also invest points in block nodes is beyond me.
"
lyeesia wrote:
"
FengTal wrote:
Sorry for newbie question but since elemental focus stop you from burning enemies, how does it work with increase burning damage? Is it due to the skill of the TV?

Yes you are correct. Because the wickermen has a Rightgeous fire aura and the vanguards drop a totem that cast's a channeling spell that does damage over time and a debuff. The tag for Elemental focus won't really apply as the base damage is already a ailment to start. What it will stop is from the melee hit's to ignite if they do so happen to crit something with a melee attack and you happen to be in a party where their is a aura bot with anger aura.

I see. Thanks for clarifying!
I now have a levelling idea. Can we just level to 28 with whatever, grab a tabula, socket spectre-controlled destruction-elemental focus-lmp(gmp when lv38)-Minion dmg-faster casting(echo on lv38). Switch to a high level character(whatever build), get a solar guard then leave its corpse in hideout. Then we switch back, raise that SG, then "Upgrade" it in every higher level area we enter and watch it nukes everything?
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:

Well, not *completely without shield*, but rather *with absolutely any base block on any shield*.

To be honest, I'm not sure why do people try to get high block shields and also the 5% block from passive tree.

Bone offering: 35
Rumi: 20

That is 55 already. Literally any shield would give the remaining 20. Why bother with +block and/or high block bases and also invest points in block nodes is beyond me.

I think one reason is for rumi's down time. And another is for reduced block maps.
"
lostcoaster wrote:
I now have a levelling idea. Can we just level to 28 with whatever, grab a tabula, socket spectre-controlled destruction-elemental focus-lmp(gmp when lv38)-Minion dmg-faster casting(echo on lv38). Switch to a high level character(whatever build), get a solar guard then leave its corpse in hideout. Then we switch back, raise that SG, then "Upgrade" it in every higher level area we enter and watch it nukes everything?

Tsk, you spilled my secret plan.

Seriously, without Soul Weaver and other things, spectres are kinda squishy and if they die mid boss battles...
"
lostcoaster wrote:
I think one reason is for rumi's down time. And another is for reduced block maps.

This is why I use dual Rumi's.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
3.0.2b is up and running
Desecrate now chooses corpses from the monsters in the current area and any Spectres that existed in the instance.

Guys, how does it feels?
3.0.2b is up and running
Desecrate now chooses corpses from the monsters in the current area and any Spectres that existed in the instance.

Guys, how does it feels?
It's AMMAZING ))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info