[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

Hi Huy, I've started on your build but have branched off (my char link is public). However the concept is the same in a way.

Just my thoughts so far

Highlights:
-Absolute killing machine. I melted Kitava. Izaro died in an instant.
-Versatile, can swap in and out many equips and play a range or close type game. Makes it nice for mapping too.

Lowlights:
-Latency spikes in Australia. I feel this build is a very rhythm like one, you go into an auto pilot mode of fleshing offering, SRS, shield charge. Basically latency spikes can ruin this and cause deaths.
-I don't feel as safe compared to a conventional CI Golem build. There is a lack of defensive mechanics but I don't think much can be done there.
-Harbingers and strongboxes are kind of scary. Those two have been a majority of my deaths I think.
Hi Huy,

Me again, yes :D

Made it to level 92 now and i really love your build.
Uber lab a breeze.... still haven't tried shaper.. i am at 45% ... i think i wait for level up :)

Anyway, is there something you can say to my items? Where should i look for something better etc...
I am looking for an helmet since 5 days, and can't find one with desired stats... and the only one that was better, i couldn't afford...

I took a second ring with slot and put a decoy totem in it.. actually that totem saved my life many times and i feel a lot safer with it

444 mana (1691 reserved right now ,feels good and i think that's enough)
5684 life

My tree is basically a copy of your tree and right now i am going for the jewel slot next to harrier and i got one more life node i need to get.. that would take me to lvl 95, that's where i want to stay

OH i know.. i still need to get ALL gems to 20% .. working on it
Last edited by Clayton1403 on Sep 29, 2017, 3:27:40 PM
Hi @Huy,
can you make a pathofbuilding tree? I cant open the passiv tree from poe.com it stucks at 96% every time since 1 month.
Nice bild thou.
Hi @iHuy,
can you make a pathofbuilding tree? I cant open the passiv tree from poe.com it stucks at 96% every time since 1 month.
Nice build thou.
Do you know if Crit chance effect my SRS?
I have this jewel, but I am afraid the crit is wasted.

This is the affix: "+15% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Spells"

Also wondering about this one: "8% increased Global Critical Strike Chance"

Now I am at the point where I spend 3+ex per jewel (life, minion dmg, resist + 1 more useful stat), so I need to know which ones I should look for
Have to reiterate again that the clear speed is absolutely insane.

Getting 200M+ XP rate per map and that's with downtime where I'm stashing/selling.

Also a decent farming day exclusively with this char

Last edited by Eathb on Sep 30, 2017, 10:19:52 AM
"
Eathb wrote:

Getting 200M+ XP rate per map and that's with downtime where I'm stashing/selling.

Can i know what is this ? Look so attractive.
"
seanking0010 wrote:
"
Eathb wrote:

Can i know what is this ? Look so attractive.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1989935
I believe this SRS build even with MF gear the clear speed wont affect much clear speed because SRS not depends much on gears.I am trying to use Goldvywm , sadima , bisco, perandus blazon for MF, but i'm facing the problem of lacking dex/str. Any tips for me to have MF gear and not losing much clearing speed and defence at the same time i'm able to have enough of dex/str to use my gears and gems.
"
Clayton1403 wrote:
Hi Huy,

Me again, yes :D

Made it to level 92 now and i really love your build.
Uber lab a breeze.... still haven't tried shaper.. i am at 45% ... i think i wait for level up :)

Anyway, is there something you can say to my items? Where should i look for something better etc...
I am looking for an helmet since 5 days, and can't find one with desired stats... and the only one that was better, i couldn't afford...

I took a second ring with slot and put a decoy totem in it.. actually that totem saved my life many times and i feel a lot safer with it

444 mana (1691 reserved right now ,feels good and i think that's enough)
5684 life

My tree is basically a copy of your tree and right now i am going for the jewel slot next to harrier and i got one more life node i need to get.. that would take me to lvl 95, that's where i want to stay

OH i know.. i still need to get ALL gems to 20% .. working on it

Looks good so far :). Divine your chest. If you can afford it, grab minion speed on your rings. Vaal the 20/20 gems (gl). After that, it becomes a bit expensive to get the corruptions etc but that's just icing on the cake. With a bit more life you can probably do everything comfortably in the game~ ^_^
Service Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2575156

New Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2617717

Catch me on https://www.twitch.tv/ihuy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info