[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

Yeeah this nerfs hits like a truck, hope SRS will be still such viable. =\ Is there info about all new uniques?
"
AlexFulgor wrote:
Yeeah this nerfs hits like a truck, hope SRS will be still such viable. =\ Is there info about all new uniques?

It's an overall buff. This build has even more potential for the next league (especially with the abyssal jewels) I'll update soon(tm) with new info for the guide when I get the chance ;P
Service Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2575156

New Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2617717

Catch me on https://www.twitch.tv/ihuy
"
iHuy wrote:
"
AlexFulgor wrote:

It's an overall buff. This build has even more potential for the next league (especially with the abyssal jewels) I'll update soon(tm) with new info for the guide when I get the chance ;P

Ok, thanks, bro. Ill be waiting for ur updates :D
P.S. After baron nerf i guess BIS helm will be bone with 40% minion dmg?
Last edited by AlexFulgor on Dec 6, 2017, 5:13:34 AM
Looking forward to see the update.
I love this build <3
Thank you
Would Resolute Technique work instead of getting the shield now that its going to be super expensive?

Edit: Nevermind. Necromantic Aegis.

Double Edit: Maybe Accuracy linked with SRS.
Last edited by SlayerxBlake on Dec 6, 2017, 8:54:28 AM
"
SlayerxBlake wrote:
Would Resolute Technique work instead of getting the shield now that its going to be super expensive?

Edit: Nevermind. Necromantic Aegis.

Double Edit: Maybe Accuracy linked with SRS.

Yeah. I was thinking of rolling this build for abyss, but god damnit if Lycosidae is going to cost multiple ex now. Hopefully it isn't t1 unique :F

Edit: What about the mana node nerfs for MoM? Do they affect the build majorly?
Last edited by Sneakur on Dec 6, 2017, 10:44:40 AM
I've been planning to use this build too but not 100% sure what all these nerfs/buffs mean.

Dumb question but can somebody explain to me what this means please?

"Raging Spirits now have a 15% less Added Damage multiplier, up from 30%." My simple brain is not sure
What about using Kaltenhalt shield instead of lycosidae? It gives (10-15)% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage so it additional boost to dps for our srs.
"
Dobster wrote:
I've been planning to use this build too but not 100% sure what all these nerfs/buffs mean.

Dumb question but can somebody explain to me what this means please?

"Raging Spirits now have a 15% less Added Damage multiplier, up from 30%." My simple brain is not sure

Check out the Wiki. It tells you what "less Added Damage" means.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Raging_Spirit

"
Vitacze wrote:
What about using Kaltenhalt shield instead of lycosidae? It gives (10-15)% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage so it additional boost to dps for our srs.

I think Victario's Charity will be good for us, too.

Also, re: Lycosidae, I'm a little salty that Spectres get a +Accuracy bonus (based on gem level), and SRS does not. I wish that this wasn't even an issue for Summoners, as we already have a lot of other things we have to worry about for our pets.
Last edited by Mythrax on Dec 6, 2017, 2:31:42 PM
Hey there!

I have a couple of questions about the build:

- As asked before, since Lycosidae will likely be up for a premium next league, how required is it up until t15-16? What would the best all around alternatives be?

- How would it perform on HC? I played Uber's build before with a staff and it performed well from a survivability standpoint (ripped to derp at 98), but getting around was rather clunky because no proper movement skill.

- What's the priority order on skill gems for overall clearing? I take it they're out of order seeing as melee splash is last...

Thank you in advance for any help! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info