[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

What pantheon use?
Last edited by TheGrammaton on Oct 15, 2017, 12:41:25 PM
"
TheGrammaton wrote:
What pantheon use?

I completely forgot this even exists, i will add it to the guide, thanks for reminding me.

I see you not use Haste on yourself and Minion Speed on your Zombies, is the clearspeed enough for you this way?
Very good a clear speed.
Little bit modded gear.
2 efficent
3 brawn
1 emperor might

LVL 82 t15 done video later

5307 life 2733 es
172 int
182 dex
1218 strength
fire/cold/light/chaos 62/62/65/-18
zombie 104k dps

Pantheon: Soul of lunaris , Soul of Ryslatha

Last edited by TheGrammaton on Oct 15, 2017, 7:13:40 PM
"
"
TheGrammaton wrote:
What pantheon use?

I completely forgot this even exists, i will add it to the guide, thanks for reminding me.

I see you not use Haste on yourself and Minion Speed on your Zombies, is the clearspeed enough for you this way?

i doubt it. most baron builds have almost no aura investment. so even with generosity haste wont help much with clear speed . infact haste is usually included for the summoner rather than the minions since it helps with shield charging and casting temp minions

but its like 15% move speed .. a drop in the bucket.
Update:
Added a video to showcase Vault Map with this build.
is ... that .. a legacy geopherie's sanctuary with only 1 es per 5 str?
I decided to play this to see how good it felt. And I have to say, it felt really really good.

I have a couple of ideas that are minor updates / changes for you. But overall I more or less followed your guide to a T and arrived to mapping painlessly.

At the start of your tree, you branch out through 16% spellpower. I choose to go through ES and mana regen rate. Small difference.

the Shaper node would be a nice pickup very, very late game. but doesn't make or break anything.

you gear has a boot enchant for movespeed when you haven't been hit recently. This build intentionally gets hit a lot. I prefer "Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently".

I also particularly like 'Of Light', for gloves. for an extra consecrated ground source.
"
Deals a portion of your main hand damage in an area around you and creates Consecrated Ground, Causing You and your Allies to Regenerate Life.

And finally, if it's even remotely possible, an unset ring is nice for a manual convocation / vaal haste as a quality of life thing. Most of the time CwDT convocate happens often enough though. And Vaal haste is really a style preference.

We discussed a bit in-game about some thoughts while leveling. Build worked great without a baron prior to mon'tregul's, so as a league starter I can totally see it working.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
the Shaper node would be a nice pickup very, very late game. but doesn't make or break anything.

The mana regen is not needed, so it only gives the 1% ES regen. Taking it means you have to give up a point elsewhere, usually a life node. So it depends what you personally prefer, around 100 life or about 40 ES regen per second, i prefer the life.

"
you gear has a boot enchant for movespeed when you haven't been hit recently. This build intentionally gets hit a lot. I prefer "Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently".

"Recently" means 4 seconds in this game if i remember correctly. I prefer the extra movement speed for backtracking and faster mapping over the regen one. Both enchants are really good though.

"
I also particularly like 'Of Light', for gloves. for an extra consecrated ground source.

I got the frost SRS one at some point and havent really thought about other enchants since then. The consecrated ground one seems nice for you and your zombies, but it's only on taking a crit, so i dont know how often this would actually trigger. It also says it's only 4%, normal consecrated ground is 6%, so i dont know how both of these would interact with each other when you use a Sulphur flask. Do they stack? The stronger one overrides? This could be interesting.

"
And finally, if it's even remotely possible, an unset ring is nice for a manual convocation / vaal haste as a quality of life thing. Most of the time CwDT convocate happens often enough though. And Vaal haste is really a style preference.

Depends how much currency you are willing to spend, you need strength, the right resists and of course some life and ES on those. Could be expensive.
Self cast convocation is not really needed, when you want your zombies near you it's because they have to kill monsters, means you stand inside of them and so they will hit you triggering the convocation anyway.
I personally dont like vaal haste on this build, i dont wanna self cast anything and the build has almost no skill duration. I think a good ring implicit is better to have.

So in the end it all comes down to how you want to min/max this for yourself, i dont think there is a best option for all the points you raised.
great responses, and good thinking on everything.

As for Shaper (the node), I was thinking of pathing through it and the 1 strength node behind it (2 points) versus the 1 dex node connecting witch/templar (1 point). The difference is 1 point, but we don't need more dex and 10 strength is nice.

p.s. i thought of a better name for the build other than 'pure zombies' although that is good because that's what it is...

Brain Dead Easy
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Last edited by Kwitch on Oct 20, 2017, 7:19:40 PM
I'm not a pro in creating the builds, but I've played Fire Golems necro and there are good additions there: CWDT > Desecrate > Bone Offering works like a charm. Another CWDT is Immortal Call > Phase Run > Increased Duration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info