ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Khoranth wrote:
So I guess Trump attacking Syria, and humiliating Russia & Putin proves there was no collusion. Cause at this point you gotta figure Putin would unload evidence on Trump, if there was any.

Proves nothing. Putin won't resort to such a petty vengeance.

"
1453R wrote:
The more frightening question is to ask oneself how often China and Russia have deployed nukes into position for deployment against the U.S. and were simply waiting on the word 'Go'. People get lit over North Korea developing nuclear capability, all while somehow forgetting two very large hostile nations who already have that capability, as well as much greater delivery potential and the capability to actually follow up a nuclear first strike, sitting right over there basically waiting for an excuse.

As long as Putin is in charge of Russia, there's no need to fear any of their nukes being send over. If a nuclear war breaks out during his reign, you can be absolutely sure that it was started by the west and that Russia was just retaliating.
China is already waging an economic war, and they’re doing pretty good for themselves; a kinetic war would set them back. So long as this remains true, neither the US nor Russia will declare war on one another. Not because somebody’s got a crush on Putin, either, but because it’d be more advantageous for China than it would be for the US or Russia.

Remember WWII? When the US stayed out of it for a while and got insanely rich protecting shipping lanes? That’d be China this time around. Remember what happened? We used that wealth to build the two best navies the world had ever seen, and simultaneously dominated two completely different wars. So, in whose best interest would it be to start a war now? Remember, last in comes out on top.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
"
Khoranth wrote:
So I guess Trump attacking Syria, and humiliating Russia & Putin proves there was no collusion. Cause at this point you gotta figure Putin would unload evidence on Trump, if there was any.

LOL I guess we are all blessed to be in the presence if a Russian propagandist, friend of Putin.
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
"
Khoranth wrote:

LOL I guess we are all blessed to be in the presence if a Russian propagandist, friend of Putin.

If I was a "friend" of Putin, shouldn't I be denying all connections between him and Trump? After all, Putin only benefits from Trump sowing dissonance to western unity and openly falling out with China.

A small matter with Syria hardly counterbalances all the positives he gains from Trump being POTUS. Also, if he was thin-skinned enough to go batshit over such a small matter, he would've longs ince been replaced by someone else.
Wow, apparently the conspiracy theories of Trump as a Russian agent, have infected even PoE forums.

I wonder how long it'll be before liberals find a new alternate reality conspiracy theory to start talking about, to make themselves feel less obliterated and marginalized under Trump's presidency?

Guess that day will come when the FBI finally says, "After years of searching under every rock including the rocks in our heads, we finally have to admit the conspiracy theory was absolute garbage."

Who knows when that'll be though, as the FBI seems to be pretty snail paced incompetent these days.
"

If I was a "friend" of Putin, shouldn't I be denying all connections between him and Trump? After all, Putin only benefits from Trump sowing dissonance to western unity and openly falling out with China.

A small matter with Syria hardly counterbalances all the positives he gains from Trump being POTUS. Also, if he was thin-skinned enough to go batshit over such a small matter, he would've longs ince been replaced by someone else.

LOL this is precisely the type of response we would expect from a Friend of Putin, propagandist.
"
Templar_G wrote:
Wow, apparently the conspiracy theories of Trump as a Russian agent, have infected even PoE forums.

I wonder how long it'll be before liberals find a new alternate reality conspiracy theory to start talking about, to make themselves feel less obliterated and marginalized under Trump's presidency?

Guess that day will come when the FBI finally says, "After years of searching under every rock including the rocks in our heads, we finally have to admit the conspiracy theory was absolute garbage."

Who knows when that'll be though, as the FBI seems to be pretty snail paced incompetent these days.

It is actually disgraceful that Trump is allowing the FBI to investigate conspiracy theories. It is a demonstrable fact that the russian conspiracy was made up and bought and paid for by democrats and the clinton campaign.

This is a waste of time & resources that could be better spent elsewhere. Ted Cruz would never allow the FBI to be used as a political weapon against him; if he was President this idiotic investigation would have never been allowed to even start. Trump is rather stupid to let this go on.
Last edited by Khoranth on Apr 18, 2018, 6:46:38 AM
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
Templar_G wrote:

It is actually disgraceful that Trump is allowing the FBI to investigate conspiracy theories. It is a demonstrable fact that the russian conspiracy was made up and bought and paid for by democrats and the clinton campaign.

This is a waste of time & resources that could be better spent elsewhere. Ted Cruz would never allow the FBI to be used as a political weapon against him; if he was President this idiotic investigation would have never been allowed to even start. Trump is rather stupid to let this go on.

If Ted Cruz had somehow gotten elected despite being a bonko bugnuts murder lizard and he'd tried to shut down the investigation, he would've gotten the same thing Trump damn well should've gotten by now - obstruction of justice charges.

The President doesn't get to decide who, or what, the FBI investigates. Attempting to control or hamstring the process is the actual definition of obstruction of justice. Trump's constant attempts to shut down the investigation are an actual, real-life crime and I find it galling he hasn't been charged yet.

Is the Russia investigation a fucking shitshow by now? Absolutely. Is Trump too fundamentally stupid, and vastly too given to braggadocio and indiscretion, for Putin or in fact any even marginally competent intelligence coordinator to've trusted as some sort of Secret Agent? Goddamned right. Does anyone with any sense believe Trump actively colluded with Moscow? Not really.

Is he guilty of obstruction? Yes. That bit is about as cut-and-dried as it gets, and only the massive shitstorm idiots who don't understand what obstruction is keep raising protects him from being up on charges.
That would only apply if there was an actual reason for an investigation. It is a demonstratable fact that there is no reason for this investigation. It is based entirely on a fake dossier paid to be created by the Clinton campaign.

You can't just make up nonsense, then demand the FBI investigate. Ted Cruz would have put a stop to this immediately. Trump is a fool for allowing this to continue.

The Democrats are using the FBI as a political weapon, and Trump is a moron for allowing it to happen.
Last edited by Khoranth on Apr 18, 2018, 12:37:08 PM
"
1453R wrote:
If Ted Cruz had somehow gotten elected despite being a bonko bugnuts murder lizard and he'd tried to shut down the investigation, he would've gotten the same thing Trump damn well should've gotten by now - obstruction of justice charges.

The President doesn't get to decide who, or what, the FBI investigates. Attempting to control or hamstring the process is the actual definition of obstruction of justice. Trump's constant attempts to shut down the investigation are an actual, real-life crime and I find it galling he hasn't been charged yet.

Is the Russia investigation a fucking shitshow by now? Absolutely. Is Trump too fundamentally stupid, and vastly too given to braggadocio and indiscretion, for Putin or in fact any even marginally competent intelligence coordinator to've trusted as some sort of Secret Agent? Goddamned right. Does anyone with any sense believe Trump actively colluded with Moscow? Not really.

Is he guilty of obstruction? Yes. That bit is about as cut-and-dried as it gets, and only the massive shitstorm idiots who don't understand what obstruction is keep raising protects him from being up on charges.
So you're saying Trump is only guilty of obstruction and no other crime from a legal perspective.

However, at the same time director of the FBI is an unelected position accountable only to the office of the Attorney General and therefore the President. Do you think your company would allow it if you investigated your boss' boss for malfeasance then cried foul when they tried to impede that investigation, despite you having absolutely no proof your boss' boss did anything wrong? Would you expect that the claim of you conducting such an investigation would make you unfireable despite your other performance because canning you would be a tacit admission that the claims being investigated were true?

Under your model, the director of the FBI is an unelected position accountable to no one who wields powers of surveillance, detainment and even siege warfare. You don't believe that the FBI is a part of the Executive branch that serves under the pleasure of the duly elected President of the United States; you believe the FBI is a legitimate deep state which you see as more trustworthg than our elected officials. I'm sorry, but no, I won't go along with that. I acknowledge the necessary check the Presidency has over alphabet-soup federal bureaucracies and view any form of meddling with such agencies, or firing any employees of them, as falling under the purview of executive privilege.

From a strictly legal standpoint, the DOJ can't even indict Trump. If you want to get rid of him, there are two ways - impeachment and preventing reelection. If his behavior towards investigators creates a political backlash that makes either of those methods feasible then Trump can be removed that way; let's not pretend that his "crime" needs to be anything in the law books for this to happen -- any situation that creates the votes for removal would suffice, to include the "crime" of sticking cigars up intern cooter. Presidents are fundamentally immune to the corurt of law, evidenced by their power to pardon; they are, by necessity, tried according to the rules of the court of public opinion.

So I guess if it's obstruction of justice to you then that's good enough reason for you, although I doubt it changed your vote much. Maybe write your Congressman; if enough people complain it eventually won't matter what the Rep thinks if he wants reelection himself.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info