ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Mueller is so interesting. Fwiw, Trump interviewed him before his appointment - and no matter what you think of Trump, you'd have to imagine he's either too smart or too corrupt to appoint someone who has it out for him from the get-go.

It's really a toss up as to what Mueller has found. One camp says 'smoking gun any day now!' and has been saying it for nearly 12 months (really 24 if you count the campaign). IS THIS THE END FOR DRUMPF?!?

Then you've got the overly optimistic other side thinking the Mueller is secretly investigating Clinton for Russian collusion and shenanigans.

What it looks like at the moment is that he's coming up blanks on Trump-Russia, and is scraping some amount of swamp worth prosecuting in the meantime.
He's come up aces on trump/russia, but is thoroughly tying up every fray on every string. There's lots of work left to do. If there's a Hillary tie-in that comes up, he'll certainly make her accountable as well.

All involved with the criminality will have to be touched. There's A LOT of criminals in this case, so it will take a while.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

I think it's hilarious that the only substantive charges he's got anyone with are for things that are completely unrelated to the reason he was even appointed to the position to begin with. That *screams* nothingburger.

The guilty pleas are for lying to the FBI - The somethingburger is what Flynn was covering with those lies.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

I think Mueller is just riding this gravy train out for as long as he can.

Gravy train? These guys aren't contractors. Don't be silly.
Peter Strzok. Remember that domino piece.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Peter Strzok. Remember that domino piece.
Why? The minute Mueller found out he was politically compromised, he was gone.
From Flynn's plea deal

Emperor bless the .... emp..peror ? Nevertheless Trump is one of the very few people I find inspirational! Thrown to the wolves,emerges a packleader.

There is only the Emperor,
and he is our Shield and Protector. Book of the Astronomican, p. 78

..as for the Marxists who want to destroy our traiditons and way of life to make room for the xenos horde, I got one thing to say to you ...

let me finish first.
Last edited by decrepit_birth on Dec 4, 2017, 2:43:12 PM
The LOGAN ACT and what it means in the Trump/Russia investigation: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/937816893448245248?refreshed=refreshed

(Refreshed link)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info