ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Democrats are secret racists. They want illegals to build their cars, homes etc for basically nothing, while they live in their mansions, using them for their housework and using them to make $.

They won't be attacked or killed, because they live in gated communities and have armed guards, while the rest of the people will have to deal with illegals who got into the country, by starting out scamming the system.

Nevermind, THE LAW! JUST GET ME MY WORKERS!

These people are sick. Seriously, they need to get some mental help for themselves. They are on the wrong side in history.
34pre98qua
So today Senate Democrats like Elizabeth Warren and Dianne Feinstein are complaining Trump is detaining families together indefinitely, while simultaneously Senate Democrats continue to oppose Ted Cruz's legislation to speed up the asylum hearings to 14 days max.

I swear Democrats absolutely think their voters are the stupidest people on earth.

Also, Obama separated and detained children at the border for up to 200 days, and no Democrat cared. Insane.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Trump reuniting a liberal family:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKNnt-LKS2k

40 second video

Heheh. You have to wonder what's going through the mind of an anti-Trump protester who shows up at a pro-Trump rally. With all the lies and bad press, you'd thing the guy must've had to be suicidal, right? After all, Trump and his supporters are all evil, murderous FASCISTS, who wouldn't hesitate a minute to bust open his head with a... bike lock... or something. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Khoranth wrote:

Also, Obama separated and detained children at the border for up to 200 days, and no Democrat cared. Insane.

Careful. Some Proggie sympathizer is likely to call you out for "But what about?" It's a standard Lefty response to having their side's hypocrisy revealed, and an attempt to deflect a perfectly valid point. Alinsky smiles in Hell every time someone posts that. And who wants that evil SOB to have even a moment's peace? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

Careful. Some Proggie sympathizer is likely to call you out for "But what about?" It's a standard Lefty response to having their side's hypocrisy revealed, and an attempt to deflect a perfectly valid point. Alinsky smiles in Hell every time someone posts that. And who wants that evil SOB to have even a moment's peace? =^[.]^=

There are times when I could agree with the "but what about" complaint, but not for this issue, not for one second. It is only bad if you do it to deflect, but I'm not.

The whole point of this entire border fiasco is the the Democrats are shocked and appalled and this is a moral crisis. So pointing out that Obama separated children from their families and detained them for up to 200 days demonstrates that their is no moral crisis, and it demonstrates that Democrats could care less about children , and are just using them for political gain.
Last edited by Khoranth on Jun 21, 2018, 2:57:00 PM
What democrat leaders fail to grasp, still, is that weak border laws are part of what propelled Trump into power, even getting the votes in left wing states like PA and MI.

Democrats think somehow this is a winning issue for them... letting more and more hispanics enter our country illegally from the south.

I'm pretty sure come November, democrats are finally gonna understand just how laughably wrong their ploys have been.
Their problem is they have made their party into a Trump whiner party. They will be against literally anything Trump says or does but they have absolutely nothing on their platform. It is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen.
Censored.
So Zizzaran is going to interview Destiny.

Time to bring Global Chat 1 and Political Nonsense onto PoE's main stage.
"
Templar_G wrote:
What democrat leaders fail to grasp, still, is that weak border laws are part of what propelled Trump into power, even getting the votes in left wing states like PA and MI.

Democrats think somehow this is a winning issue for them... letting more and more hispanics enter our country illegally from the south.

I'm pretty sure come November, democrats are finally gonna understand just how laughably wrong their ploys have been.

Problem for Trump is women vote, they are far more compassionate than males. Even Trumps wife objected to policy and all other living first ladies. So you cant be setting up bad optics like that. And thats all it is is optics.

I was born in the 1990s but I wish 1890s TBH.
Git R Dun!
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Their problem is they have made their party into a Trump whiner party. They will be against literally anything Trump says or does but they have absolutely nothing on their platform. It is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen.

Speaking of EXACTLY that... all the whining they did over Trump not signing an executive order to stop the illegal kids thing...

NOT 24 HOURS PASSED AND DEMOCRATS WERE SAYING HIS ORDER WAS ILLEGAL AND WENT AGAINST A JUDGE'S ORDER.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They are so obvious in their "obstruct trump at any cost" they don't even care if they beg one thing one day, then flip flop the very next.

November is gonna be so fun :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info