ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
essemoni wrote:
[It] isn't really that big a deal. Kinda like legislating that wearing underwear is also a crime, whilst committing a crime...
I don't think you really thought that one out.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
So what do you guys think about HR 6054?

I think it’s funny watching various sides of the gun debate switch positions over masks.

"
When a (gun) is the difference between a guy harming someone or not, (having guns) while harming people just needs to be a bigger offense.

"
(Having guns) does not mean you are gonna commit a crime, what kind of ridiculous thinking is that??
Spoiler
It just means you want to not be (oppressed).

At any rate, sounds like bullshit to me. Committing crimes is already *cough* illegal. Just artificially inflating demand for boot wax.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
essemoni wrote:
[It] isn't really that big a deal. Kinda like legislating that wearing underwear is also a crime, whilst committing a crime...
I don't think you really thought that one out.

I did, but the irony seems to be lost.

Can you make it illegal to wear a clown suit whilst committing a crime? how about making wearing a clown suit a crime just by itself?

I fucking hate clowns.

Cheers,
Matt
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
using a gun when committing a crime is a crime of itself if it's used as a weapon unless the crime itself solely depended on using the gun.

examples:

- a gun was carried/used when robbing an empty store. The gun isn't any more an accessory to the crime than a brick could have been to break a window to enter. The gun is just a tool in this case.

- a gun was carried/used when robbing a store with someone in it. The gun didn't fire. The gun becomes a threatening object and is an accessory to the crime. Extra charges should be filled against the perpetrator. The same can be said by using another kind of weapon (knife, crowbar, baseball bat, etc) but the additional sentence should be proportional to the perceived threat of the item used (a toy gun that looks like a gun would get the same sentence as a real gun).

- Planned murder was committed with a gun. The sentence should be the same as if the murder was committed with any other means (poison, knife, rock to the face, etc).
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
This type of legislation is why we have more people in prison than anyone on the planet. Too many stupid ass laws. I bet if plea bargains were not negotiated 1/4 of people would be in prison. Again USA was founded on liberty now becoming nanny police state and founders are rolling in graves I bet.

I dont think anything should be against the law unless you harm someone e.g. theft fraud assault murder. This "pre crime" stuff is stupid. Whats next hoodies?

All those aggravating circumstances are BS too just to fill beds up at private prisons who rake in 80K a year per inmate.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 12, 2018, 3:26:07 PM
Meanwhile, in other Trump related news (but only incidentally):

He posts a letter from Kim written in Korean on his twitter and suddenly people who have trouble reading in English are all Korean (fluent) readers! Truly amazing!

Seriously, what is the average age of the ogres that reply on twitter to Trump? 6? 4?

WRONG. They are mostly adults. Really sad! :(
Censored.
Trump told a UK reporter that May ruined BREXIT and probably caused the USA trade deal with them to fail.

All said before he met her hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Man does Trump know how to smack world leaders around without even a thought hahahaha.

This is so awesome.

Trump is doing exactly the kinds of things we voted him in to do on so many fronts domestic and foreign.

It's so refreshing to have a leader who isn't a finger to the wind spineless little wuss.

Oh, and polling data now shows Republicans gaining 3 senate seats, and a 50% chance of gaining 4 seats, and a 25% chance of gaining 5 seats.

There goes the Democrat self help therapy of a supposed "blue wave" hahaha.

AND KIM OF NORTH KOREA JUST SENT A GOOD LETTER TO TRUMP SHOWING THEY WERE STILL ON TRACK TO DE-NUKE THEIR NATION... written because of all the fake news about him doing otherwise.

It's so good to be on top of the world.

USA BABY !!!!!!!

Last edited by Templar_G on Jul 12, 2018, 9:28:08 PM
This is the Croatian President! Nice!

When you're an alpha male like the God Emperor, this is what happens to females in your presence:

How to solve 90% of the black community's problems, in one picture.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
How to solve 90% of the black community's problems, in one picture.

If you assume that
1. the Paretto Principle applies negatively as well as positively -- that is, the bottom 20% have 80% of the problems,
2. all single-mother households are inferior to (and therefore "below") any double-parent household, and
3. 70.7% of American black children are born to single-mother households,
THEN: that would be how to solve 99.986% of the black community's problems.

I don't have much faith in premise #2, however.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 13, 2018, 12:06:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info