ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

If the caravan is political it's coming from someone like Koch family not the left. We already have 50k a month getting arrested or turned away a month at the border. Why is this caravan of less then 10k so special? This caravan won't even be here long enough to have any effect for the left. Nothing gets the right more fired up then brown people. The right are truly simpletons.
Muh racism
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
stkmro wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
The Trump/Beautiful Ted rally in Houston is something else. The crowd is so on fire.

How's the most recent Obama's rallies?

I am curious about the size of the crowds at Obama's rallies.

Anybody has any ideas?

Funny you should ask. Images at the link:

Wow – The Bloom is Really Off The Ruse…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/23/wow-the-bloom-is-really-off-the-ruse/

And, no, Obama didn't build the Trump economy, the li'l weasel. =9[.]9=

Thanks for the link.

I thought that Obama's crowd would be small, but I never expected it to be that small.

I thought maybe about 1000 people would attend, but it's funny that it seems like the number is less than 500.

34pre98qua
"
SnowCrash wrote:
If the caravan is political it's coming from someone like Koch family
Spoiler
Unironically.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 24, 2018, 1:01:01 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:
If the caravan is political it's coming from someone like Koch family
Spoiler
Unironically.

I don't see you saying this about Soros? That rumor came from the right based on a picture in the wrong country. The Koch brothers are for open boarders they've made that pretty clear. So just as much proof as saying it's Soros. I guess that messes with the echo chamber though.
There’s absolutely no reason to stage something for political advantage when opposition is handing out advantage by the fistful. That’s precisely why it probably is; because it’d be the dumbest fucking thing they could do, and that’s what they do.

Edit: Nah, it’d make sense. What better way to shine a spotlight on the immigration crisis than by shining a spotlight on the immigration crisis. I could see this being staged by either side. 7k is a well televised drop in the bucket.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Oct 24, 2018, 2:50:08 AM
"
SnowCrash wrote:
I don't see you saying this about Soros?
"
SnowCrash wrote:
?
Amazing you'd ask but: no, you don't. Soros gets blamed for pretty much EVERYTHING the right doesn't like. It can't all be true. I am more likely to believe it as far as European affairs are concerned.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
When you try being sarcastic but end up spitting truth

Spoiler

He deleted it now because the sarcasm didn't work lmao.

(no, I'm not saying what he wrote is 100% true)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Oct 24, 2018, 5:28:24 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:
I don't see you saying this about Soros?
"
SnowCrash wrote:
?
Amazing you'd ask but: no, you don't. Soros gets blamed for pretty much EVERYTHING the right doesn't like. It can't all be true. I am more likely to believe it as far as European affairs are concerned.

Soros gets blamed constantly because he donates money to just about ALL liberal groups, so it isn't hard to connect any liberal nonsense to Soros.

Obviously, I am sure he is not directly controlling every action liberals take, like some people propose, but if you name just about any major liberal political activist group; chances are: they get money from Soros.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info