ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Khoranth wrote:

I think anyone involved in tricking poor people into getting subprime loans is evil. Clinton, Democrats, bankers, real estate agents and all the Republicans who went along with it.

Pretty sure I've been clear in this thread that Ted Cruz is basically one of the only moral, honest, upstanding people in DC.

There you go again.

It's as if you think we have some reading disorder, or in fact cannot read.

You literally say the same thing over and over again, for whatever reason.

I think Einstein is commonly misquoted as saying this, but he never actually did. It seems appropriate, right about now.

"
rojimboo wrote:
Spoiler

Is there anything wrong with that opinion? I mean, I’ve got a pretty strong gut feeling that they’d do or say anything for power.

Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

I think anyone involved in tricking poor people into getting subprime loans is evil. Clinton, Democrats, bankers, real estate agents and all the Republicans who went along with it.

Pretty sure I've been clear in this thread that Ted Cruz is basically one of the only moral, honest, upstanding people in DC.

There you go again.

It's as if you think we have some reading disorder, or in fact cannot read.

You literally say the same thing over and over again, for whatever reason.

I think Einstein is commonly misquoted as saying this, but he never actually did. It seems appropriate, right about now.

I admit I sometimes repeat myself.
Not like you dont as well LOL

You repeated your line about NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS CANNOT FIGURE OUT THE 2008 FINANCIAL CRISIS, SO NO ONE CAN quite a bit
You kept trying to shut me down with that line, without realizing you shut yourself down as well.

Hahahaha
Last edited by Khoranth on Nov 24, 2018, 4:39:28 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:

You repeated your line about NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS CANNOT FIGURE OUT THE 2008 FINANCIAL CRISIS, SO NO ONE CAN quite a bit
You kept trying to shut me down with that line, without realizing you shut yourself down as well.

Hahahaha

and again

dear god

You realise I never actually said those words, right?

I mean, somewhere in that mental acrobatics you performed to think that, and then repeat it 4 times in this thread, where you then accuse me of repeating those words, which I never uttered in the first place, you must realise this, right?

I think it maybe time to hit the ignore button on you. Those who dwell under bridges got way too much attention today.

Kindly let us move on and talk something remotely sensible about an orange blob.
"
CanHasPants wrote:

Is there anything wrong with that opinion? I mean, I’ve got a pretty strong gut feeling that they’d do or say anything for power.

Ahhh, yes.

Civil wars make much more sense now.
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

Hahahaha

and again

dear god

You realise I never actually said those words, right?

I mean, somewhere in that mental acrobatics you performed to think that, and then repeat it 4 times in this thread, where you then accuse me of repeating those words, which I never uttered in the first place, you must realise this, right?

I think it maybe time to hit the ignore button on you. Those who dwell under bridges got way too much attention today.

Kindly let us move on and talk something remotely sensible about an orange blob.

You've been repeating yourself quite a bit actually. I guess that makes you at least as insane as me

At least I'm aware I repeat myself , apparently you aren't
Hahahaha
Last edited by Khoranth on Nov 24, 2018, 4:46:59 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
You are exactly like the Trump fans you hate so much.

I don't hate you or anyone that has posted in this thread. As a matter of fact, you remind me of my dear departed brother-in-law. I loved him dearly. He was a very good guy but was absolutely horrible at discussing stuff that wasn't mechanical or electrical. He was dyslexic, a real genius at anything mechanical or electrical though.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Nov 24, 2018, 4:51:19 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
You are exactly like the Trump fans you hate so much.

I don't hate you or anyone that has posted in this thread. As a matter of fact, you remind me of my dear departed brother-in-law. I loved him dearly. He was a very good guy but was absolutely horrible at discussing stuff that wasn't mechanical or electrical. He was dyslexic, a real genius at anything mechanical or electrical though.

I love the fact that apparently when you criticise the words or actions of one orange individual, you immediately hate the millions of people who managed to vote for him.

There's literally a handful of things I can think of, that actually qualifies as me hating them. Even that's something I'm working on, but hating millions of things or individuals?? Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

Political affiliations is not one of the things, by the way.

In fact, I found it very concerning that people hate the opposite (in a bi-partisan system) political affiliation.

Hatred for something like that??? wtf dude

I'm glad you have your guns in check at least, and not accessible to any nut.

Oh wait.
I'm glad that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed, such that one person diagnosing another as mentally ill isn't sufficient to prevent that person from legally buying and possessing firearms.

Oh wait.

Well, at least now that rojimboo has what he wanted, he won't say people who are mentally ill have legal access to guns.

Oh wait.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 24, 2018, 5:09:13 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I'm glad that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed, such that one person diagnosing another as mentally ill isn't sufficient to prevent that person from legally buying and possessing firearms.

Oh wait.

I was discussing gun control once in a different forum, and of course there happened to be a mass shooting at a mall at the time in murica. They seem to happen all the time over there.

The guy kept defending his right to bear arms, and that that was an acceptable price to pay (some dozen or two dozen killed, families and children).

I was so shocked, I asked him if he would say such things to the family members of the victims. You can guess what he said.

I really think there should be a cure for chronic lack of empathy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info