ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Who are these other “racists” ?

Edit: Unless you mean democrats consider him a racist XD because.. you know.. they’re actual racists.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Dec 5, 2018, 2:25:04 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Who are these other “racists” ?

Edit: Unless you mean democrats consider him a racist XD because.. you know.. they’re actual racists.

For example
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-38057104/hail-trump-white-nationalists-mark-trump-win-with-nazi-salute
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Dec 5, 2018, 2:28:51 PM
I see. Your own link even clarifies that then President-Elect Trump distanced himself from endorsements from such groups.

Somebody somewhere heil hitlered. Is that the litmus these days?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Can anybody actually substantiate the Trump is racist claim yet? I still have not seen it. Secondarily I do not think he is a misogynist either, at least not in the proper sense of the term, but he’s definitely not a faithful husband so I won’t argue that point.

Seems like a cycle.

“Racist”
”How?”
“Charlottesville for one. Also brown people”
”Disagreement”
*silence*
. . .
“Racist”

https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2016/jun/08/donald-trumps-racial-comments-about-judge-trump-un/

edit: Also the whole birther thing
Last edited by MrCoo1 on Dec 5, 2018, 2:48:05 PM
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Can anybody actually substantiate the Trump is racist claim yet? I still have not seen it. Secondarily I do not think he is a misogynist either, at least not in the proper sense of the term, but he’s definitely not a faithful husband so I won’t argue that point.

Seems like a cycle.

“Racist”
”How?”
“Charlottesville for one. Also brown people”
”Disagreement”
*silence*
. . .
“Racist”

https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2016/jun/08/donald-trumps-racial-comments-about-judge-trump-un/

edit: Also the whole birther thing

John Trump was in the Ku Klux Klan. Donald Trump paid a fine for discrimination against blacks for his rent policies.

The whole birther thing should be a clincher. "I sent PI's to Hawaii. You'll be amazed what they're discovering. I'll release that information soon."

Regarding the assertion that Democrats are racist.

Here's a quote from an article that explains how the party of Lincoln that freed the slaves became the party for most of the racists in the USA.
"
Nearly half of the country (49 percent) believes Donald Trump is racist but 86 percent of Republicans say he is not, according to a recent Quinnipiac University poll. The same survey shows that 79 percent of Republicans approve of the way the president handles race. Other data points include:

-52 percent of voters who supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election believed blacks are “less evolved” than whites, according to researchers at the Kellog School of Management.

-In a 2018 YouGov poll, 59 percent of Republicans agreed: “If blacks would only try harder, they would be as well off as whites.”

-The same YouGov poll revealed that 59 percent of self-identified Republicans believe blacks are treated fairly by the criminal justice system.

-70 percent of Republicans agreed that increased diversity hurts whites.
Republican-appointed judges give black defendants longer jail sentences, according to a Harvard study released in May.

-55 percent of white Republicans agreed “blacks have worse jobs, income and housing than white people” because “most just don’t have the motivation or willpower to pull themselves up out of poverty” according to the Washington Post’s review of data from the University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center.

-Nearly twice as many Republicans than Democrats (42 percent versus 24 percent) believe that blacks are lazier than whites, according to the same NORC poll.

https://www.theroot.com/how-the-republican-party-became-the-party-of-racism-1827779221

Somebody somewhere heil hitlered. Is that the litmus these days?

Sorry, you asked, I gave you but one example of racists loving Trump because they believe him to be racist.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Dec 5, 2018, 4:09:35 PM
Imagine being someone who unironically links to The Root.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

HAHAHAHA!

No clue what you meant by that. I looked to try and figure out what you meant, is The Root targeting mostly blacks or something? If so then double LOL since I'd expect blacks to be much more aware and sensitive to racism than most whites.

That was just the first article on the Google search. Here's the second. I could post more if you'd like?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/31/opinion/sunday/spiro-agnew-mlk.html
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

HAHAHAHA!

No clue what you meant by that. I looked to try and figure out what you meant, is The Root targeting mostly blacks or something? If so then double LOL since I'd expect blacks to be much more aware and sensitive to racism than most whites.

That was just the first article on the Google search. Here's the second. I could post more if you'd like?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/31/opinion/sunday/spiro-agnew-mlk.html

The Root is a deeply racist site. It's always fun to swap "white" with "black" or "jewish" in their headlines and articles. Reads like Stormfront.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Damn that list is something else. When criticizing black people is racist.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Damn that list is something else. When criticizing black people is racist.

It would seem that you're saying that criticizing black people because in general they are too lazy to work themselves out of poverty (or what ever?) is not a racist attitude?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info