ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
faerwin wrote:
And no, you certainly aren't exercising free will by being brain washed

In the bible and in the Coran, Believing and converting to the true god religion is said to be real freedom. So from religious people point of view brainwashed kids are free.

Freedom is god they say, the rest is chains and slavery.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
faerwin wrote:
Brain washing is actually worse than chains. It's mental chains of which you aren't even aware of. And no, you certainly aren't exercising free will by being brain washed, you are just an idiot for even suggesting that and I'm done talking to you. You aren't worth the time.

Good argument...lmao

'Brainwashing is mental chains'...yeah, television is slavery. Bye.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
JNF wrote:
television is slavery. Bye.

LMAO!
"
faerwin wrote:
Brain washing is actually worse than chains. It's mental chains of which you aren't even aware of.

Play this clip for 4 seconds.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 18, 2018, 2:39:40 PM
Isn't the biggest news possible government shutdown? *shrug* Or do people think it wouldn't happen?
"
Kamchatka wrote:

It does Not matter to me personally. They can do whatever they want.

The original point the other guy made was that republicans are religious and Freely give to charity and oppose forced charity.

I'm just stating That not all tithing is voluntary and charitable. Some tithng by some religious groups is forced, not voluntary.

And obviously I understand you can quit going to that church, I know it is not forced on pain of death. But it is forced, by some religious groups, with punishment or banishment.

To summarize: my point is you cannot count all religious tithing as voluntary charity.

I at no point connected Republicans to religion. I only stated that republicans donate more than democrats because of how they envision the roles and responsibilities of social welfare. Republicans believe in private charity that is funded independently, and democrats want to pool money and then fund and operate it through the state.

YOU somehow drew a connection to religion.
"
Kamchatka wrote:

The problem I had was with the guy who originally brought this up and linked to a website that had a graph that showed charity based on tax deductions. That is inaccurate since, as you have properly pointed out, tithing is not charity.

I was pointing out that some religions have mandatory(or coerced) tithing. Obviously i do not know much about mormons, if you say they have a "F2P option", and a "full access option" for people who tithe, then we can call that coerced, not mandatory.

But clearly some protestant groups DO kick you out if you dont tithe. THAT is mandatory.

You randomly introduced tithing into the conversation. Reread it. You drew a conclusion out of thin air that donations by Republicans or any donations at all included tithing. I should not have even addressed it, as it is a FALSE premise.
I don't want to get into the semantics if what it's called, but I don't think one's (voluntary) payments to religious organizations should be tax-deductible.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I don't want to get into the semantics if what it's called, but I don't think one's (voluntary) payments to religious organizations should be tax-deductible.

You won't see me arguing against that but is it currently the case?
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

It is how churches are funded. If we tax donations to churches, churches can lobby. Simple as that.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info