ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

More than wanting Trump to win, Putin wanted Clinton to lose. That's why during the primaries, there was a massive Kremlin effort to hurt Clinton and help Sanders. Once Clinton prevailed, the effort switched to exclusively helping Trump.

For Putin, ANYTHING was going to be better than being slapped around by Clinton.
I disagree.

The social media campaign of the Internet Research Agency turned on Trump the instant it seemed he would be the President-Elect. Michael Moore physically attended an anti-Trump rally in NYC on Nov 9, 2016 promoted by the IRA on social media. The IRA didn't even wait until election day was over; they turned out a dime.

The one constant in Russian meddling has been to undermine whomever seemed likely to be the future (or current) President of the United States of America. The IRA is looking at the Democrats' constant attempts to undermine Trump's authority and smiling in approval.

What you said does not disagree with what The_Impeacher said. I think that you're both correct. Although it is apparently true that Putin had a special dislike of Clinton and blamed her for some unrest in Russia when she was Secretary of state.

The fact is that Russia helped Trump to win in 2016. I thought it was not really debatable that Putin was behind that but I guess I was wrong about that. I hope that it is not debatable that Putin wants to destabilize our country as well as our allies.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on May 26, 2019, 8:42:17 PM
You weren't wrong about Putin being behind the effort to help elect Trump. He absolutely was.

Since Putin had successfully got his candidate in, he's continued funding and overseeing the campaign to sow division within the US and democratic countries all over the world.

Russia is weak. In comparison to traditional war, cyber war is cheap, but Putin needs to have a side that's susceptible to compromise in order to make it happen. Someone who's easily manipulated by bribes and compliments. Someone who'd put their own personal interests before their country's.

Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 26, 2019, 9:03:01 PM
Here's another very good article that sort of gets to the core of how cult45 was cultivated and why they're so fully hypnotized. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/10/trump-lies-kavanaugh-khashoggi.html
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Here's another very good article that sort of gets to the core of how cult45 was cultivated and why they're so fully hypnotized. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/10/trump-lies-kavanaugh-khashoggi.html

Here was my favorite paragraph.

"
Steve Bannon explained a broader administration strategy for dispensing with facts. “The real opposition is the media,” he has said. “And the way to deal with them is to flood the zone with shit.” Yale professor Timothy Snyder, in his groundbreaking book The Road to Unfreedom, explains in detail how leaders like Vladimir Putin and Trump undermine factuality by flooding the zone in this way. Putin dominates Russia by propagating grand lies that take the entire society off balance. For example, when Ukrainians protested against Putin’s puppet ruler, Viktor Yanukovych, Putin’s press reported that the protesters were organized by an LGBTQ group attempting a “homodictatorship.” Enough people believe the lie—or pretend to believe the lie—that a shared reality becomes impossible.

Well over 10,000 false and misleading statements have been publicly spewed by our President since taking office. In 2018 he was "flooding us with 15 shits" per day on average. Trump supporters are finding it difficult to share reality is basically what the article is arguing. It seems to be an article about this thread! :-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
YES!

As with any cult, they begin to take on the mannerisms and personality of the one they worship.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 26, 2019, 10:18:48 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

More than wanting Trump to win, Putin wanted Clinton to lose. That's why during the primaries, there was a massive Kremlin effort to hurt Clinton and help Sanders. Once Clinton prevailed, the effort switched to exclusively helping Trump.

For Putin, ANYTHING was going to be better than being slapped around by Clinton.
I disagree.

The social media campaign of the Internet Research Agency turned on Trump the instant it seemed he would be the President-Elect. Michael Moore physically attended an anti-Trump rally in NYC on Nov 9, 2016 promoted by the IRA on social media. The IRA didn't even wait until election day was over; they turned out a dime.

The one constant in Russian meddling has been to undermine whomever seemed likely to be the future (or current) President of the United States of America. The IRA is looking at the Democrats' constant attempts to undermine Trump's authority and smiling in approval.
What you said does not disagree with what The_Impeacher said.
No, it does. There is a crucial difference between attempting to undermine the future POTUS and having a bias for a candidate. I am saying that if Trump had been leading the polls by a significant margin in the summer of 2016, the IRA would have put out anti-Trump, pro-Clinton messaging.

But more importantly, the IRA's efforts focused on sowing chaos, not taking sides in the election. It's very important to remember that only a small minority of the IRA's messaging mentioned specific candidates at all: usually, the ads were about racial politics. It constitutes a gross misrepresentation to act as if the ads were of the primary purpose of hurting Clinton and helping Trump. Their primary purpose had nothing to do with either candidate.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

I disagree.

What you said does not disagree with what The_Impeacher said. I think that you're both correct. Although it is apparently true that Putin had a special dislike of Clinton and blamed her for some unrest in Russia when she was Secretary of state.

The fact is that Russia helped Trump to win in 2016. I thought it was not really debatable that Putin was behind that but I guess I was wrong about that. I hope that it is not debatable that Putin wants to destabilize our country as well as our allies.

Why would Putin like Trump he's 100x harder on Russia than Obama ever was . Javelin missles to Ukraine to fuck up Russia tanks - kicking out like 100 "diplomats" aka spies, bombing his ally assad 3x not to mention appointing hard core cold warrior Bolton as NSA.

Naw man you dont see forests for trees. Rooskies fund left and right wing grouping (fringe) do whatever causes disorganization/discontent to make us doubt this great experiment called USA. Not that that we need help at division but they help it along is all.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 27, 2019, 12:24:00 AM
Perhaps now would be a good time to summarize my views on RussiaGate.

1. The media claims to have access to all 3000+ social media advertisements bought by the Russian Internet Research Agency, and has released a sample. Since that sample has no bombshell, outrageous examples of clear pro-Trump bias, and the media surely would use one if it existed, none exists.
2. The primary purpose of the IRA's activity was to make Democrats hate Republicans, to make Republicans hate Democrats, and to erode the center. Whether this helped Trump more than Clinton or not is on the borderline between splitting hairs and raw speculation.
3. Although the level of involvement the Russian government had with the IRA is unclear, as President of the Russian Federation Putin should be held accountable for assisting US efforts to investigate and prosecute those involved.
4. The consistent misrepresentation of IRA activity as having strong bias for Trump and against Clinton is a Deep State* hoax repeated by allies in the corporatist media.
5. Whoever hacked the DNC emails did nothing wrong.
6. Whoever hacked Podesta's emails did nothing wrong.
7. In publishing the DNC and Podesta emails, WikiLeaks did nothing wrong.
8. As long as they aren't punished for their whistleblowing, I don't particularly care who hacked the DNC or Podesta's email. (Mueller says it was the GRU. Sure, whatever.)
9. Trump won and Clinton lost on the merits of their campaigns.
10. The Trump campaign did not conspire with Russians to influence the 2016 election.
11. The narrative that the Trump campaign conspired with Russians to influence the 2016 election was a Deep State hoax, perpetrated on clearly false pretenses to justify surveillance on a presidential campaign, and later repeated by allies in the corporatist media.
12. Given the clear incentive of the military-industrial-lobbyist complex to generate a false russophobic narrative in order to perpetrate NATO, a possible link between them and the aforementioned hoaxes should be thoroughly investigated.
13. According to the letter of the law and the Mueller Report, Trump is legally liable for multiple counts of obstruction of justice.
14. The statute defining obstruction of justice should be stricken down on grounds that it violates the right to free speech, specifically in regards to reminding others of their Miranda right to silence and that whatever they say can be used against them in a court of law.
15. The FBI, CIA, NSA, corporatist media and the law itself are deeply corrupted and in need of investigation, prosecution, and judicial challenge to cleanse it so that the abuses perpetrated on candidate, President-Elect, and President Trump cannot recur in the future.

* By "Deep State" I mean government officials who are not subject to reelection and can wield significant power and influence over the elected officials who have the power to remove them or otherwise limit their power. For instance, the heads of all US intelligence agencies, including the FBI, are de facto Deep State.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 27, 2019, 10:59:44 AM
It is wonderful that you all know more than the FBI and the CIA. We must be very lucky that you are here to correct their bad conclusions!
Last edited by Turtledove on May 27, 2019, 1:54:21 AM
Through lies and propaganda, Putin/Trump/Kim/MbS etc have fully convinced them that ALL people who question and investigate their criminal behavior are 'bad guys'!

Cultism is a wild thing.

In a cult, the leader cannot be questioned and can do no wrong.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 27, 2019, 2:14:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info