ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
Amash is Right though. Donald Trump is guilty of impeachable conduct.
See Numbers 13 and 14 in link in my signature. I'm not saying Amash is always wrong, but he is misguided. Trump is not actually guilty of impeachable conduct.

Regarding campaign finance regulations, every campaign has those. The Obama '12 and Clinton '16 campaigns both had multiple infractions, plead guilty, were fined (no jail time), and barely got a peep out of the news media. Trump's done far less and you want to impeach him for what is the political equivalent of a speeding ticket when Dems do it.

Obstruction of Justice = Impeachable.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
Amash is Right though. Donald Trump is guilty of impeachable conduct.
See Numbers 13 and 14 in link in my signature. I'm not saying Amash is always wrong, but he is misguided. Trump is not actually guilty of impeachable conduct.

Regarding campaign finance regulations, every campaign has those. The Obama '12 and Clinton '16 campaigns both had multiple infractions, plead guilty, were fined (no jail time), and barely got a peep out of the news media. Trump's done far less and you want to impeach him for what is the political equivalent of a speeding ticket when Dems do it.

Technically anything is Impeachable. As long as you have the House votes this political measure can be taken. I dont think its wise, but the left can do whatever they want. They will have to live with political consequences. It will die in the Senate anyways and essentially accomplish nothing other than virtue signaling.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Technically anything is Impeachable.
Lord Ski is correct. Also, the obstruction of justice statute (§1505) is unconstitutional.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Only one GOP Congress member isn't fully owned by the Kremlin mafia.
The way that I would characterize it is that Trump is actively using the full power of the White House, the podium of the President, the head of the RNC, and as much of the executive branch as possible to create a bubble of lies for his supporters to exist in. There is now one renegade GOP congressman that has squeezed out from under his thumb and is threatening that bubble.

It will be interesting to see if Amash is squashed or is the start of a movement. My guess is that it is more likely that he will be squashed.
You both believe in bullshit conspiracy theories.

Amash will be ignored and left alone until he loses to primary challenger Jim Lower.

What conspiracy theory are you talking about? You are denying that Trump will try to crush Amash? I find it difficult to believe you would argue that so what the heck are you talking about? If you mean my lie bubble then your response simply means that you are sucked so deep into it that you don't see it. You have even repeated some of the lie bubble lies here in this thread yourself.

You don't think telling 10,000 lies is not trying to create a lie bubble then call it whatever you want but it is a thing that Trump has created. It is a thing created by Trump to trick and fool you, not me. You exist in it not me. You are deep in the forest. You can't see the forest for the trees.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on May 29, 2019, 4:37:05 PM
It's always fun when somebody projects a mental image of him standing above others.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Boem wrote:
It's always fun when somebody projects a mental image of him standing above others.

Peace,

-Boem-

Better?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

What conspiracy theory are you talking about?
The Russian Collusion nothing burger.

"
Turtledove wrote:

You don't think telling 10,000 lies is not trying to create a lie bubble then call it whatever you want but it is a thing that Trump has created. It is a thing created by Trump to trick and fool you, not me. You exist in it not me. You are deep in the forest. You can't see the forest for the trees.

What about the Jussie Smollet "MAGA County" hate crime. That turned out to be a hoax and the investigation and charges against him were mysteriously dropped.
What about the Covington Kids hoopla. Where it was in fact Black Zionists and the Native American guy who abused them. The media stirred up an outrage, where celebrities wished death and harm onto the kids. Yikes.
What about the Brett kavanaugh witchhunt where all three main woman who accused him were found out to have never known the guy or have been the perpetrator of the "crime"

Those were all based on and propagated by LIES. He who is with out sin shall cast the first stone.
Last edited by AldarisGrave on May 29, 2019, 5:14:32 PM
"
AldarisGrave wrote:
He who is with out sin shall cast the first stone.
Fuck that shit. Ain't nobody without sin, and these stones ain't gonna cast themselves.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 29, 2019, 5:30:34 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
AldarisGrave wrote:
He who is with out sin shall cast the first stone.
Fuck that shit. Ain't nobody without sin, and these stones ain't gonna cast themselves.

Not to mention sin is subjective as fuck
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info