ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Because Trump interfered with the investigation

But he didn't, and this is according to Mueller himself. That's what everyone except for you is able to acknowledge.

"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Barr will be either disbarred, impeached, indicted for his lies, both to Congress and the American people.

Hahahaha
Last edited by pneuma on May 30, 2019, 7:52:45 PM
"
pneuma wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

But he didn't, and this is according to Mueller himself. That's what everyone except for you is able to acknowledge.

Look at the graphic and read the report. Your laziness (a maga-cultist trait) is wearisome.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
I'll state it again.

Mueller was UNABLE to make a prosecutorial judgement for Obstruction because the OLC policy forbids it.

I'll state it again.

Then why did he investigate Trump?

Because Trump interfered with the investigation, and allowed and encouraged the continued contacts of Russian nationals with members of his campaign and other associates.

I need to correct you here too. It wasn't Trump specifically that was being investigated, it was his campaign. Big difference.

That is ridiculous. He didnt investigate Trump for obstruction. That was a suggested result. (and a shaky claim at best that will go nowhere)

He was mandated to investigate possible collusion with Russians and the Trump campaign. THERE WAS NONE.

The investigation is over. Mueller is gone. Dems can cry and hold each other, but removal from office is a pipe dream not founded in reality.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Look at the graphic and read the report. Your laziness (a maga-cultist trait) is wearisome.

How many times are you going to accuse me of not reading the report? It's such a lame argument, and completely untrue since I have read it.

Maybe if you say it a few dozen more times it'll retroactively become true, just like the rest of your fiction. :D
Why read the report when you can have a "helpfull graphic" formulate your thought for you pneuma?

What a joykill.

I laughed at the "firing somebody is proof of obstruction" claim, cheers impeacher always good for a laugh.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
It's very quickly approaching "show me on the doll where it obstructed you".

All it takes is one statement from Mueller saying "I needed X to complete my investigation and it was denied." If it's just oh-so-obvious, where's this one statement?

There's 400 pages of a report with not one line being that statement.
There's a few memos Mueller himself wrote without that statement.

The best the anti-Trumpers can get is "well he thought about obstructing, and asked some people if he could obstruct, but it never actually happened".

Nobody cares.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

I'll state it again.

Then why did he investigate Trump?

Because Trump interfered with the investigation, and allowed and encouraged the continued contacts of Russian nationals with members of his campaign and other associates.

I need to correct you here too. It wasn't Trump specifically that was being investigated, it was his campaign. Big difference.

That is ridiculous. He didnt investigate Trump for obstruction. That was a suggested result. (and a shaky claim at best that will go nowhere)

He was mandated to investigate possible collusion with Russians and the Trump campaign. THERE WAS NONE.

The investigation is over. Mueller is gone. Dems can cry and hold each other, but removal from office is a pipe dream not founded in reality.

You good folks are living in the Trump lie bubble instead of reality.

The special prosecutor was appointed specifically because of the concern of obstruction of justice by President Trump after the firing of James Comey. The Russian interference was already being investigated and did not require the OLC to be appointed to continue. The desire was to better insulate the investigation from potential further interference in the investigation.

"
Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani said Friday that the special counsel’s appointment was triggered by the firing of FBI Director James Comey.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/18/giuliani-special-counsel-appointed-because-trump-fired-comey.html

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

The special prosecutor was appointed specifically because of the concern of obstruction of justice by President Trump after the firing of James Comey. The Russian interference was already being investigated and did not require the OLC to be appointed to continue. The desire was to better insulate the investigation from potential further interference in the investigation.

"
Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani said Friday that the special counsel’s appointment was triggered by the firing of FBI Director James Comey.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/18/giuliani-special-counsel-appointed-because-trump-fired-comey.html

False - Mueller charter link

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
It's bizarro world. These people SHOULD be angry that Putin is interfering with and attacking their country, but they're not.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

"

False - Mueller charter link

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html

Rosenstein was instructed by McGahn & Trump to write the letter. See page 279 of the report

(This is regarding coming up with reasoning to fire Comey)

Trump is a mobster essentially. And he actually is a former (perhaps current) money launderer
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 30, 2019, 8:41:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info