ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Head_Less wrote:
And I wonder if the hate toward him it is not because Trump got jewish family. The left seems to be quite the antisemitism party those days.

Yeah, they seem to be a bit more than anti semitic now. Closer to Nazi, actually.
Censored.
lmao you guys.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
It'll happen after Democrats hold the House and win the Senate & Presidency in 2020
The chances of that are low. The chances of Dems winning 2/3 of the Senate is zero (out of 34 Senate elections in 2020, anti-Kavanaugh candidates would need to win 33). Kavanaugh will never be impeached.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 31, 2019, 4:53:19 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:
And I wonder if the hate toward him it is not because Trump got jewish family. The left seems to be quite the antisemitism party those days.

Yeah, they seem to be a bit more than anti semitic now. Closer to Nazi, actually.
Communists were also raging anti Semites. Once the Russian Revolution was over they're usefulness was over and they were purged violently. So stop conflating the lefts with Nazi's, they're communists.
Last edited by AldarisGrave on May 31, 2019, 6:48:27 PM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Kavanaugh will be impeached
Good to know that the rule of law means nothing to you.

Trump 2020 is looking ever closer to be a sure fire thing now.
Haha Trump has liberals all fucked up.

Just read that the NYT going forward wont allow its reporters or correspondents on MSNBC or CNN because the networks appear to far left.

Has the NYT ever read the New York fucking Times! Haha this is gold!

Oh man the next 18 months are gonna be amazing.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on May 31, 2019, 5:55:21 PM
Let's do a little experiment on the power of Trump's lie fog has over the folks reading this thread. Does anyone here believe the lie that tariffs that President Trump places on China are paid for by China or the truth that it is an import tax paid for by the importer and typically passed on to the American consumer? I'll guess that at most only one person reading this thread believes this Trump lie.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Kavanaugh won't be replaced unless he's judged guilty for the rape accusations (which is quite unlikely).
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
Kavanaugh won't be replaced unless he's judged guilty for the rape accusations (which is quite unlikely).

The statutes of limitations is long past so it would not be possible.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:

The statutes of limitations is long past so it would not be possible.
Thus the cult of social (in)justice marches ever forwards.
Last edited by AldarisGrave on Jun 1, 2019, 12:59:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info