Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
Congrats!

Now You are One of Us.
Feels good!

Yeah i know the feeling ;)

@Arrowneous
Thats why Scion is best farmer.
All this talk makes me want to farm the sword again and engage uber Hillock.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
"
ChanBalam wrote:
All this talk makes me want to farm the sword again and engage uber Hillock.

You get caught int a fog of hillocks, until you realize that you haven't two shot him, then the fight is on.

Got one, but migrated it. (fresh start new year)
Next league, I'll start 7 the right way and see who uses it.

True! I was nearly asleep when I realized something was way different lol. Out of the scion, ranger and marauder I was rotating, I was happy it was the marauder who encountered Uber Hillock. I don't know if the others would have survived the fight!
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Remember that you can keep UH from leap slamming if you stay in melee range all the time and he'll only leap once at 10% health. Otherwise only time to back off and get him to leap is when you need Awakened to kill to refill flasks.

Ennh.... I still prefer to use a Scion and

It pierces automatically.

A little bit of mild kiting, dodge one or two leaps and done.

That feels "safer" to me than trying to melee him.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Last edited by Unquietheart on Dec 31, 2019, 6:24:33 PM
Scion is best farmer - fastest mov speed and ranged attack.
"
de99ial wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
Congrats!

Now You are One of Us.
Feels good!

Yeah i know the feeling ;)

@Arrowneous
Thats why Scion is best farmer.

why do most ppl seem to think the scion is the best uber hillock farmer??

ranger. burning arrow + pierce. with that, i slaughter hillock in a very, very short time, with him spawning minimal adds.
ooh! 'member when PoE was good and fun? i 'member!
"
DropBearAntix wrote:

why do most ppl seem to think the scion is the best uber hillock farmer??

ranger. burning arrow + pierce. with that, i slaughter hillock in a very, very short time, with him spawning minimal adds.

I personally hate bows in this game. Tried few times always no pleasure at all. Also Scion has movement speed.
I like how easy the ranger is for clearing and dispensing with Uber Hillock but usually play scion because most of the time is really spent running up the beach and scion is fastest. Actually I play 3 scions and 1 ranger, it breaks up the routine a little.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Farming OG is all about lots of runs. Scion gets move speed and with boots can go even faster. The Hillock fight is 2 minutes of your hours spent. And you get onslaught!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
he's easy to tank melee. he's slow--like 1 attack every 5 seconds. dual wield grants 15% chance to block. enough time for energy shield recharge between hits. 3 medium life flasks and 2 mana flask. he doesn't leap slam until he's at 10% life, so you don't have to worry about adds. just stand your ground--don't run away or kite.

scion only moves about 6%-9% faster. in the grand scheme, it's not a big difference. 30 seconds scion vs 31.8 seconds others. = 1.8 second difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info