Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

Now that I understand how to grind efficiently for it with 4 scions I might do it again. Having a six link weapon just makes it so nice to level up.
To be honest, I don't think I'll farm for it again... I did it pre-nerf and some characters even had duped gear (from back when portal scrolls still worked...), but I don't think I could stomach doing it again. I WILL however do another build with The Goddess Oni-Goroshi.

Edit: On second thought, why not one with the goddess aswell? Scorned in this case... the ignite changes do look quite nice... now I wonder, does the reworked elemental hit work with it? If so, then fire ele hit ignite scorned build, here I come!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on May 26, 2018, 8:45:51 PM
Since we will be racing the clock in the ancient Temple to unlock up to 11 rooms having a 6 link weapon to maximize dps will be a very, very nice thing to have. I'll be farming for one and only one.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Not a chance. Had someone on my friends list and he was still farming for it while I was already mapping. He played 12 hours a day and didn't even get it on the 4th day into the league. The first week is so important you are better off buying the div cards.
"
ledit0ut wrote:
Not a chance. Had someone on my friends list and he was still farming for it while I was already mapping. He played 12 hours a day and didn't even get it on the 4th day into the league. The first week is so important you are better off buying the div cards.

Try SSF You wont waste time on trading ;)
"
de99ial wrote:
"
ledit0ut wrote:

But then you'll waste time on everything else.
"
JoeShmo wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
"
ledit0ut wrote:

But then you'll waste time on everything else.

Isnt the point of game to play it not just use it for like trading? Try it and see how this little thing is changing Your perspective about PoE. Many players are very positive about that, check thread "How is ssf going for You?" and read some last pages.
dont think i'll farm for it
maybe if they cut the reuired time to farm it in half, but as it stands its going to take at least 8 hours, most likely more
i might farm it at some point, in between leagues or something just to hear all the voice lines :)
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Don't know about TencentGGG but I'm happy with the current time-to-farm. Maybe they need to make Rebirth a little more common though.

Yeah current time required to farm it is on edge of pain. Anything more and OG would be seen as not worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info