[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

"
Janddo wrote:
change multistrike for melee physical damage or other in end game bosses?

That's a common swap for bosses, some also skip Minion Speed and use Melee Physical Damage permanently (colors prevent this from being a boss swap though).

If you're struggling with skeleton HP, OP also mentions you can swap in Empower [in Q&A -> Uber Elder].

If you're willing to forgo Kaom's you can run 6L skeletons for cheap and free up your hands for more utility but that could be considered a different build. It was also better in Incursion when we had double corruptions (+1 all/+2 duration 6L).
Tried the new fated Chober Chaber and I think it's a lot better than Femurs. Skellies are tanky enough with that I could swap in Flesh Offering. Pretty good upgrade imo.
changes for 3.4?
Can this do shaper, elder, and T16 bosses with a 5L staff and no kaom's?

Trying to figure out whether this can be my 'cheap bosser' (e.g. <2 exalt cost)
"
frizzle11 wrote:
Can this do shaper, elder, and T16 bosses with a 5L staff and no kaom's?

Trying to figure out whether this can be my 'cheap bosser' (e.g. <2 exalt cost)

I realize this is a bit late, but yes it can do all of them with a 5L, although it is not insanely good at it with only 4 supports.
Probably a stupid question but why "Mistress of Sacrifice" instead of "Puppet Master" as the last ascendancy nodes?
Shouldn't you want to maximize minion damage instead of your own, or what am I missing?
"
fizbanger wrote:
Probably a stupid question but why "Mistress of Sacrifice" instead of "Puppet Master" as the last ascendancy nodes?
Shouldn't you want to maximize minion damage instead of your own, or what am I missing?

As someone who tried this build out, you really don't need more damage than the outrageous amounts the skeletons are outputting, you'll need more survivability.

Skill duration also helps out the skeletons with the number of To Dust you're carrying.

"
killerx09 wrote:
"
fizbanger wrote:

As someone who tried this build out, you really don't need more damage than the outrageous amounts the skeletons are outputting, you'll need more survivability.

Skill duration also helps out the skeletons with the number of To Dust you're carrying.

This is a pretty flexible slot, a lot of people used Puppet Master instead of Mistress of Sacrifice.

PM actually gets more 10% increased Skill Effect Duration and 30% increased Minion Duration vs MoS's 30% increased Skill Effect Duration. That being said having Bone Offering affect you is nice for a defensive boost and the extra Skill Effect Duration is helpful to reduce offering maintenance and bonus points if you're using Phase Run.

Thanks for the answers guys, it makes sense.
I have another stupid question now: even though I've done this build multiple times, I'm now finding animate guardian will not animate Ambus Charge armour and Southbound gloves.
Am I just derping something or has the skill changed and I've missed it?
Skill is the same. Check your gem level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info