[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
madspaz wrote:
what base rings do you buy and ilvl to craft the warlords ?

The ring needs to be ilvl 80 atleast, the warlords mark curse mod can only roll from ilvl 80 and higher. I'd recommend a two stone ring. If you plan on using the shapers mark ring there isn't much room left in the gear to get resistances so the resistance from the two stone ring is more than welcome.
Hey guys, I'm relatively new to PoE (started 2 weeks before Beastiary end) and this build has been amazing so far.

I'm really surprised to see people saying they have a hard time with uberlab because I did my first uber on level 65 with 3.5k hp wearing tabula and gear from another character with suboptimal stats. Since then I've been running it from time to time to farm the enchant and only died to a very annoying trap sequence and to a mob with ele reflect in Izaro's room (he hit me right as I accidenetely hit that mob). And thats from around 15 runs still wearing the same shitty gear. May be these people don't use MoM or fortify?

On a another topic, I really need some crafting advice. Bought a scepeter today and after some rolling ended up with this:

Is it worth to continue crafting it? If so, what exactly should I do? As I said, I'm reeeally new to crafting so I don't understand it too well atm.

What stat shud i multimod?
Last edited by duabijitelur on Jun 14, 2018, 12:02:58 AM
Really satisfying build to play....
"
Esspay wrote:

ofcourse it matters. proper flasks stop you from getting one hit unless you just play badly and deserve to get one hit. either way i can face tank izaro atm. unless hes super buffed up ofcourse.

Oh common man, I've finished a couple of leagues and always played as uber farmer. Haven't had any issues with that. Every my builds let me do uber lab on 80-85 lvl.
When I say, that is challenging, i don't mean that this build is bad in specific aspects, I mean that Im still haven't found a right way of playing of this build and it would be nice if somebody give me some hints. Because all my previous builds were much tougher. So stop being so arrogant.
Last edited by old_nihilist on Jun 14, 2018, 12:47:48 AM

where would you guys recommend going from here? have 0 idea on crafting.
Any HC players, are you finding the extra life% or acrobatics to be better overall? I am leaning towards more life nodes though acro with its RNG can save you from big hits.
1. What is the best option for Watcher' Eye? Will it imrove the build more?
2. Also what you think about full MF build?
well finally 6l'd my chest after 1700 fusings. pob has me at 1.95m dps with flasks going, when i pop the vaal bv i gain another 1.3m dps so 3.25m dps reachable with better gear left to get. what do u guys think?

question tho... should i run a 2nd set up for mapping and switch for boss?
"
theR0cker wrote:
1. What is the best option for Watcher' Eye? Will it imrove the build more?
2. Also what you think about full MF build?

best option for watchers eye would be " % dmg received taken from mana before hp while affected by clarity" (basically acts as MoM so frees up 4 skill points).

u could go gucci and get a 2nd clarity affix with that one thats like "increased mana regen while affected by clarity"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info