[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Firstly thanks for the excellent build for the start of the league.
My version of the weapon
For crit and blinding for greater safety plus fire damage i think
and
for the same "bigaboom" effect as inpulsa but chaos damage
Hey I was wondering If you could check my character, I seem to be getting hit by massive hits and I'm wondering where I need to change my gear, When should I go MoM, or should I work on getting more life

Here's my Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/vad8tphb

Thank you!
"
shiodas wrote:
Hey I was wondering If you could check my character, I seem to be getting hit by massive hits and I'm wondering where I need to change my gear, When should I go MoM, or should I work on getting more life

Thank you!

I see many ppl struggling getting life then I saw them not having the life nodes around Constitutiions. MAKE SURE to have those 8 life nodes before getting into maps imo. Those 8 lifes nodes together give A LOT of HP ( For me the nodes gives 987 life combined with my gears).

Change your chest.Try to get high life roll possible, maybe res if you're not capped yet.

Basically try to get high life on every slot possibles with res to be cap before dmg

So I casually managed to 6l my inpulsa. Gonna try this baby now
Last edited by TsunaH on May 8, 2018, 2:35:17 PM
"
shiodas wrote:

Thank you!

you have low end life rolls on pretty much every piece of you gear, need to fix that
get the scion life wheel asap
link fortify to whirling blades
as a bonus remove your "increased critical chance" crafted mod and replace with "increased critical chance for spells"
With Inpulsa equipped and switching to Beacon of Ruin, does that mean we are no longer reflect immune?
"
shiodas wrote:
With Inpulsa equipped and switching to Beacon of Ruin, does that mean we are no longer reflect immune?

If you're running Phys to lightning you're immune to phys reflect but yea you're no longer immune to elemental reflect
Thanks so much for the build, first time playing end-game as a Witch and I love it :)

Quick question: I've almost the currency to buy an Inpulsa but I'm wondering if it's worth it with just 6 ascendancy points and no Beacon of Ruin.

I was thinking about switching from Pendulum of Destruction -> Mastermind of Discord -> Paragon of Calamity to Shaper of Desolation -> Beacon of Ruin -> Pendulum of Destruction, does that make sense or is better to wait for my last 2 ascendancy points and switch to Inpulsa?
"
mctl wrote:
Thanks so much for the build, first time playing end-game as a Witch and I love it :)

Quick question: I've almost the currency to buy an Inpulsa but I'm wondering if it's worth it with just 6 ascendancy points and no Beacon of Ruin.

I was thinking about switching from Pendulum of Destruction -> Mastermind of Discord -> Paragon of Calamity to Shaper of Desolation -> Beacon of Ruin -> Pendulum of Destruction, does that make sense or is better to wait for my last 2 ascendancy points and switch to Inpulsa?

losing mastermind of discord is like going from 6 links to 5 in terms of damage, i wouldn't do it.

since you are playing in a trade league, just join the global 820 channel and someone will share the lab you are missing, either for free or for a small tip.
Just started mapping with this for the first time and I'm loving it!

Just a quick question for people more experienced: what should I look for to replace Axiom Perpetuum? My damage hasn't fallen off yet, but I'm not sure exactly what I should look for. Crit chance? Elemental damage? Spell damage?
Hi, how you can improve this build, i will be using the inmune elemental reflect build not the inmpulsa build

here is my build, my current lvl is 75

https://pastebin.com/FbpN8viv

idk how link my items here :S, here is my pastebin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info