[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
How do you folks mitigate stun? Find it pretty rough when all my damage goes away when im right at a pack. I'm using Bryne for pantheon, but it's still rough.

that doesn't make sense. your damage doesn't go away when you get stunned as your existing blades keep spinning and dealing damage. Brine king pantheon makes you stun immune for 2 seconds after you get stunned so you don't get stunlocked.
Hi, I am wondering does The Halcyon Amulet work with this build?

Does the "Gain 16% of physical dmg as extra dmg of arandom element" Work with BV?
Landir
"
Landir wrote:

Does the "Gain 16% of physical dmg as extra dmg of arandom element" Work with BV?

yes it does
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Landir wrote:

yes it does

Thanks
Landir
Just had an Inpulsa drop. Am I right in thinking that the explosion is the most important roll? Mine is minimum roll 5%. Worth divining it?
Guys how do you get warlord on rings? do i have to do elder or something?
hey got a question for the guru's

which off hand is better? ( theyre both meh.... but i cant really tell)

Last edited by mrob4vt on Jun 5, 2018, 2:47:23 AM
"
mrob4vt wrote:
hey got a question for the guru's

which off hand is better? ( theyre both meh.... but i cant really tell)

First is good. Second is useless. Increased phys damage on second is local, it doesn't apply to BV.
Thanks alot for this guide, the leveling tree images are very helpful for a quick view on how to progress. So far very fun this league with BV!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info