3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

I just tried this build at the end of Flashback and really enjoyed it. Probably my fastest storyline at about 10 hours to maps. Well anyway, that is fast for me. I never used animate guardian before and that was pretty cool.

Thanks for the guide, lots of fun.
really good and superfun build, did flashback with it and hit 95 with ease. Also Shaper and Elder got down superfast. probs going for it in 3.3 too, with some minor changes.
"
Syghera wrote:
really good and superfun build, did flashback with it and hit 95 with ease. Also Shaper and Elder got down superfast. probs going for it in 3.3 too, with some minor changes.

Care to elaborate? I'm rather new and I'd like to understand your changes.
Tried this build in Bestiary (when it was only in form of simple pastebin link in other thread) and I must say it's really solid and fun. I only made few small adjustments to it (Pariah for ring and some To Dust\Brawn jewels in order to up Str to 1000).

Will definitely run again in new league. Thank you for great build and guide!
Last edited by kassigainen on May 31, 2018, 8:42:15 AM
Here's a variation option for 3.3 - lose a bit of damage, but gain more defensive layers

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/EiP57bav
max resist at 81%
7K life
block and spell block around 50%
spell dodge at 40%
move speed at 95%
less effect of crits
cwdt and flame dash for fun
permanent rampage
decent evasion and armour
only 3-4 zombies doing 400K, but with mon'treguls aoe splash and buff to zombie life
only about 1 mil skellie dps, and lose skellie speed from queens escape
items and socket colours are much harder to achieve
"
grimlock9999 wrote:
Here's a variation option for 3.3 - lose a bit of damage, but gain more defensive layers

Spoiler
max resist at 81%
7K life
spell dodge at 40%
move speed at 95%
less effect of crits
permanent rampage
only 3-4 zombies doing 400K, but with mon'treguls aoe splash and buff to zombie life

How do you think the clear speed will be without Queen's escape?
"
Kevin815 wrote:
"
grimlock9999 wrote:

Spoiler
max resist at 81%
7K life
spell dodge at 40%
move speed at 95%
less effect of crits
permanent rampage

How do you think the clear speed will be without Queen's escape?

I played HC with montregul and shield during Bestiary and Flashback, clearspeed is pretty good due shield charge
NANI
One question....how do u press "phase run" as described in the playstile section when u run it with a CWDT Setup?

Is there another item that gives u manual "Phase Run"?
"
CroDanZ wrote:
One question....how do u press "phase run" as described in the playstile section when u run it with a CWDT Setup?

Is there another item that gives u manual "Phase Run"?

The OP has phase run and Inc. duration on lvl 20 and the CWDT and immortalCall on low lvl.
This way CWDT can only trigger the IC, u cast phase run yourself. But both get the benefit from inc. duration.
Hey, Grim

Looking over your 3.3 version. How are you managing the dex on the body armour? Or, is that not the correct armour?

It's 197 dex to wear and you only have 99.

I like the extra defensive layers but some of that gear is going to be a little tough to color! Lol

May have to start with a variation of your 3.2 build and work from there.

Good Luck in the next league and thanks for sharing all your hard work!! :)
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info