3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

I’m starting to feel like my damage is a bit lacking when it comes to bosses, is that just due to my queen and belly being only 5 link? Or because of my jewel choices? Anyone mind taking a look and giving suggestions? Thanks!!
"
grimlock9999 wrote:
"

Again, thank you for the build! Even in my crap gear, I'm having fun with my first league.

Unfortunately, I'm having trouble coloring my Queens Escape (6 socket, 5 links), and the price of well-colored ones seems to have just sky-rocketed well out of my reach (over 9ex). I've been running RRBBB (Vaal skelly, Brutality, Main, Speed, Damage) in my crap staff in the meantime, but I really want to start using the Queen's. Are there other gem link combos that favor Red and Green a bit more that will work well? I've got a Tabula, so that gives me some flexibility I guess.

Thanks!

Obviously tabula rasa can have any combo.

If you get green links, use faster attacks. For zombies RRBBB is perfect, so use zombies in queens and skellies in the tabula rasa.

Ah. Sorry, I was unclear. RRBBB is what I have in my current temporary staff, not the Queens. I can’t seem to roll the Queen’s with 2 blues, let alone 3. I’ll keep trying...
"
grimlock9999 wrote:

Hey Lun. You're all good for items: Lots of life on Jewels, nice resits, and already over 1K strength!
It's just a short grind for you until level 20 skill gems, and you'll really notice the difference there. You've done the hard yards on the tree, so each level from here on in will be an extra 100 life at least. I'd call you pretty much full build. Just max level your gems and a touch more life from a few more levels and all content is achievable. And yes, 6 link queen's is really the next big spike for you.

Thanks for taking the time :)
I've tried several other necro guides and didn't get very far with them. With this guide I finally got a necro to end game and it is lots of fun.

Thanks for the great guide. :)
"

I’m starting to feel like my damage is a bit lacking when it comes to bosses, is that just due to my queen and belly being only 5 link? Or because of my jewel choices? Anyone mind taking a look and giving suggestions? Thanks!!

Your skellies are only level 18. Getting them to level 19 and swapping in multistrike for melee splash at boss fights will give about 50% more dps.
Last edited by grimlock9999 on Jun 15, 2018, 9:03:25 PM
grim, i am at lvl 90 and I am only at 730 strength. I my jewel sockets are all attack speed minions with lots of life on each. If I get an alberon's warpath, I can get a bit closer to 1k strength but is it worth it?

I mean if I swap some jewels for strength jewels, perhaps I can get the 1k, but that would still mean I need to change my seven step for alberon's. that's a huge sacrifice since I love seven step. also, strength jewels will lower my dps and max health I bet. what's your advice? is 1k worth it or can I just roll with what I have? i am pretty pimped out atm.
May be a silly question, but does it matter if i put summon skels setup in the armour rather than the weapon?

I would put zombies setup in weapon instead (since it is only 4 socket) right now
"
wong007 wrote:
May be a silly question, but does it matter if i put summon skels setup in the armour rather than the weapon?

I would put zombies setup in weapon instead (since it is only 4 socket) right now

doesn't matter
"
grim, i am at lvl 90 and I am only at 730 strength. I my jewel sockets are all attack speed minions with lots of life on each. If I get an alberon's warpath, I can get a bit closer to 1k strength but is it worth it?

I mean if I swap some jewels for strength jewels, perhaps I can get the 1k, but that would still mean I need to change my seven step for alberon's. that's a huge sacrifice since I love seven step. also, strength jewels will lower my dps and max health I bet. what's your advice? is 1k worth it or can I just roll with what I have? i am pretty pimped out atm.

It'd be really cheap to experiment for you. A coupla brawn jewels and a coupla efficient training jewels and you'd be at 1K strength. Why not try it and see? I went back to faster boots because I felt movement speed was a better defence than more regen from zombies.
I have a 6 link belly. Would a 1hander with minion damage and +1 to skill gems be worth it opposed to queen's escape?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info