Unofficial Community PvP Balance (eHLD and eLLD)

are the new lld normal items getting ban or is ok to use?
they are getting banned, we are just checking to see if there is a better way to do the new "rare" rules with all the new info
Hello everyone!

Was a bit busy with the new league but I put some time into making this post look a little better while doing some clarifications.

With everything that happened LLD has seen some changes. Check the newly added change log to the original post to see what has happened.

We are getting closer to the first event, do your best ot let others know what is going on so we can have a full register for the 1st event!

Drag people in if you have to! If we want PvP to be encouraged we need people to try
Double Post
Last edited by ProjectPT on Jun 8, 2018, 5:31:46 PM
Sire of Shards was added to HLD banlist
Blade Vortex was added to HLD banlist
Green Nightmare Jewel was added to LLD banlist

There will be NO adjustments to the banlist for HLD for event#1 and ideally non for event 4

Players cannot use the Cold Snap bug in the event, this will get them banned
Now Blade Vortex Great job HLD Project.

In case no one notes this. I am been sarcastic.
LLD!

Regarding beneficial corrupts. . . does that mean implicits only or does that also ban items such as blood of corruption or night's hold talisman?

TYVM for putting this together Proj. Complaints are to be expected. I say play and then complain if you don't like it.

p.s. Ethical PVP guild!!!
"
LLD!

Regarding beneficial corrupts. . . does that mean implicits only or does that also ban items such as blood of corruption or night's hold talisman?

TYVM for putting this together Proj. Complaints are to be expected. I say play and then complain if you don't like it.

p.s. Ethical PVP guild!!!

If you check the FAQ it will state that talismans are banned. Blood of the corruption is allowed as of now
Some rules were added to the LLD format under changelog 3.3.c, after the event#1 their may be a few ajustments for HLD for event#4

Registration for Event #3 eLLD 1v1 has begun
Change Log 3.3.d is up

No more LLD rule adjustments will happen before event #2, GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info