[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper/Uber | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

"
fiyawerx wrote:
Quick question.. currently ~ lvl 40 just leveling with RoA and sacrificial heart and some other random gear (ssf). At what point did / do you suggest switching over to CA and start using it with decent damage? I see the leveling mentions 38+ but not really 'here's a good time to switch'?

The leveling guide is just kind of a blanket guide for leveling rather than a detailed guide on how to level this exact build.. as this character has done about 10 builds this league.

Anyway.. I suggest switching to CA once you can afford going completely CI.. after you complete act 10. But others have leveled completely with CA life based.. thats another option, just something I wont be adding because I hate doing leveling guides.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Have you thought about trying to squeeze in Allelopathy to utilise Spreading Rot for single target damage? Curious if it's worth losing the CWDT utilities if you can make up the resists on other gear to increase boss damage further.
Last edited by Varle on Jun 23, 2018, 2:40:10 AM
"
Varle wrote:
Have you thought about trying to squeeze in Allelopathy to utilise Spreading Rot for single target damage? Curious if it's worth losing the CWDT utilities if you can make up the resists on other gear to increase boss damage further.

I have a few ideas. Currently I replaced ED with Blight. Using two Spreading Rot. Its a lot better damage but you sacrifice the freedom ED gives you. Alternatively I was thinking about running a Hunger Loop ring with ED on top of Blight/Wither.

And potentially a +3 Chaos gem staff with spell dmg/cast speed... lots of ideas. Not sure Ill get around to them all. But those are my ideas.

If youre on a budget, people have reported success with Allelopathy.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jun 23, 2018, 7:22:30 AM
I have runned 3-4 hours today this build. I dont seem to be doing any dmg to mobs(have trouble clearing low tier maps, takes ages to kill the map boss) Im missing gear or geared wrong or just using the skills wrong ? i know this is not supposed to be the 1 shot everything build.
How do you manage to have 3 auras and still have enough mana for your active skills?
"
Fallbringer wrote:
How do you manage to have 3 auras and still have enough mana for your active skills?

Regen/Leech enchant on boots. You can also pick up some of the mana nodes near our pathing in the tree as well.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Batzch wrote:
I have runned 3-4 hours today this build. I dont seem to be doing any dmg to mobs(have trouble clearing low tier maps, takes ages to kill the map boss) Im missing gear or geared wrong or just using the skills wrong ? i know this is not supposed to be the 1 shot everything build.

I'm not able to view your characters.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Currently able to farm tier 12's at level 72. Strong build.
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Batzch wrote:

Profile should not be private anymore
EDIT: Was missing some passive notes now doing just fine. Still dont get it how you are supposed to be able to have all possible auras active tried using some mana nodes in tree still wasn't able to have all active and im missing something on bosses i run mana out pretty fast
Last edited by Batzch on Jun 24, 2018, 3:27:27 AM
"
Batzch wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Batzch wrote:

Profile should not be private anymore
EDIT: Was missing some passive notes now doing just fine. Still dont get it how you are supposed to be able to have all possible auras active tried using some mana nodes in tree still wasn't able to have all active and im missing something on bosses i run mana out pretty fast

Enlighten needs to be at least level 2 to lower the mana cost. Try aim for at least a level 3 and you should be able to run it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info