[3.3] EZ GG Build. Shackles Wander. 63 sec HH Buffs

"
emanoel357 wrote:
So, basically you can't keep a "infinite" soul eater by bypassing the soul gain prevention with soul ripper ?

Correct, soul eater will restart from 0 soul count on the next vaal skill use after the previous soul eater duration ends.
How viable is this in 3.4?

How do you compare this to the auto bomber build in clear speed?
Looks like you can just go end any boss with this build once buffs are up.
"
MidgetLove wrote:

actually the opposite, I can't kill map boss with this build.
"
Schutzmeister wrote:
does this build work decently in 3.4?

Neverless this build sounds fun and dandy it work only in linear map with insane density AND double beyond. Every other map/layout will lead to many death/unkillable boss. So no HH for Occultist :)
"
zshane1125 wrote:
"
MidgetLove wrote:

You cant kill a boss with 30 headhunter buffs and soul eater...?
Does anyone have experience running this build with a pure-BV setup? Most of the builds that people seem to be running with it (wander, tornado, etc) scale off attack speed/cast speed so the more soul eater stacks you have the more damage you do, but BV has an easy-to-hit max of 10 stacks so it seems like the damage would plateau and you'd only be getting damage via HH's rare mods and nothing from Soul Eater besides movement speed.

Due to this, I'm slightly worried that a pure-BV build would be pretty low on damage, especially considering how thin you have to stretch yourself to hit all the curse nodes/travel across the tree.

I suppose there's the option of going LLRF for massive damage boosts and the additional damage from RF burn, but then you sacrifice a ton of movement speed from QotF and you lose a ton of ES from the forced core uniques you have to run, none of which give any significant ES. Anyone have experience that says otherwise or suggestions on how to do something like that?
It's a good build, but the start up is a bit slow. I can full clear T15s and T16s in around 2 minutes but I skip the bosses because they take way too long for the headhunter buffs to kill in time unless it's an ez boss without multiple phases. Clear speed is very very top notch, maybe 20% faster than Ele hit pre-nerf. I easily hit 350m xp/hr all the way through the mid 80s.

Greetings.
Was wondering how viable this would be as CI with Incandescent Heart? And can it really not kill bosses with all the HH buffs? Lol.

T16 Elder UGS that is. Planning on either making this or a 20k ish ES LLRF dude. Undecided still.
"
MidgetLove wrote:
"
zshane1125 wrote:
"
MidgetLove wrote:

You cant kill a boss with 30 headhunter buffs and soul eater...?

phases, low density, and single target simply is just not there even with all the HH buffs and soul eater.
"
Was wondering how viable this would be as CI with Incandescent Heart? And can it really not kill bosses with all the HH buffs? Lol.

T16 Elder UGS that is. Planning on either making this or a 20k ish ES LLRF dude. Undecided still.

without HH buffs, it's even a struggle to kill white mobs...

ur outa luck in low density maps, UGS boss is easy with high density and zero phase boss.

the time it takes you to kill a boss without or very few HH buffs / soul eater, you could already had run 5 more maps, seriously, not joking, tested it many many times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info