[3.3] EZ GG Build. Shackles Wander. 63 sec HH Buffs

"
xiongjipeng wrote:
I have done all the requirements for the BD, but the HH buff still 20sec, i did all the thing as the POBsaid.
can any one help me ?

all the unique item, HH, and the tree ,the curses.

the HH buff still 20seconds

the hh buff shows as 20 secs but it will go blue when ur self cursed with temp chains then it ticks down slower.
"
vanyx wrote:
How viable with only HH?

ive been trying the combo (shackles and kaoms +hh) in standard, i really like the long hh buffs and my xph in t 11 underground sea went up about 10%. I think if you dont have the amulet another class is as good ive used lvl 4 enhance with temp chains and a ts deadeye and i really liked it. Gonna try a kb deadeye or pathfinder and see how it goes with these items
lvl 4 enhance and 20% curse effect on tree skipping the scion node.
Last edited by Fhark on Jun 22, 2018, 9:57:42 PM
Excellent!
I wonder one thing, how the 68.2% slower effect achieved? I checked your pob and found just 25+50+4-40=39% inc curse effect,that is 40%×1.39=55.6% slower effect.
Last edited by adyfdong1024 on Jun 22, 2018, 9:52:00 PM
^isnt it 40 on tree 25 from asc +30 from helm enchant + 10 from coh 4 from jewel im guessing -40% effect on players.
so 40+25+30+10+4- 40% = 65.4? i dont know how they all add/multiply so may hv something wrong.
Also temp chains is 20/23 so should be x 1.40.
Last edited by Fhark on Jun 22, 2018, 11:05:55 PM
And does temporal chain affect flask duration?
it does is pretty op on a flaskfinder but on any build its very gd.
What bow/quiver and tree changes would you recommend for the LA version?
"
Fhark wrote:

Really ? I just tested my pathfinder with self cursed and using flask, but found nothing happened to flask duration…Am I wrong ? Very confusing now…

Btw, I used AHK loop to help counting the flask time .
Last edited by adyfdong1024 on Jun 23, 2018, 11:33:15 AM
"
adyfdong1024 wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:

Really ? I just tested my pathfinder with self cursed and using flask, but found nothing happened to flask duration…Am I wrong ? Very confusing now…

Btw, I used AHK loop to help counting the flask time .

i made a vid and recorded button press, pressed at approx 16.5 sec in and at approx 29 sec in flask runs out while icon states 7 sec. The flask icon also goes blue which is the indication that buff is running slower. I have
and 20 % curse effect on tree. Because of lvl 5 enhance cursed enemies are 57% slower according to gem. Vid is terrible quality so i suggest you make your own but if need be i can edit and upload it somewhere.
Last edited by Fhark on Jun 23, 2018, 4:13:54 PM
thanks for your reply guys.
excuse me , why do we need 2 of inspired leaning when we have HH. since i found that if we use 1 inspired leaning with HH,we can get 2 HHbuffs when we kill a rare. but the same 2 HHbuffs if we use 2 inspired leaning with HH.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info