Changes are good Except Zerphi.

"
aliac123 wrote:
"
Aodui wrote:
"
relithh wrote:
consecrated path ?

That is my plan for league, 140k dps (sadly split into thirds of phys, fire, chaos), full dodge, just spamming as soon as soon as visible.

I played with it a little bit in 1v1 and it is a game changer for melee, just having a free infinite flicker strike without needing some sort of frenzy charge regen.

If anything it is too good and should have flame dash style use limits.

-------------------

I tried consecrated path and dueled some times

It feels really good.

BTW CA is really good

yea California is op
"
Aodui wrote:

So far Zerphi's has not been re-engineered by anyone to use a non-nerfed skill, VD Poet's Pen Zerphi's are now completely impotent - someone needs to get on making the new Zerphi's build so people can buy all the gear before it gets nerfed.

D4nkowl had a non poet fireball zerphi in past.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Sep 5, 2018, 3:33:14 AM
"
Aodui wrote:
"
relithh wrote:
consecrated path ?

That is my plan for league, 140k dps (sadly split into thirds of phys, fire, chaos), full dodge, just spamming as soon as soon as visible.

I played with it a little bit in 1v1 and it is a game changer for melee, just having a free infinite flicker strike without needing some sort of frenzy charge regen.

If anything it is too good and should have flame dash style use limits.

-------------------

Scorching Ray nerf/buff was not effective, full dousing pots are still mandatory as energy shield regen tanks can still burn people down in two seconds if they build to do scorching ray damage.

The Lightning Trap buff was dumb, and I expect to see more lightning trappers because of it. Yes traps were nerfed, but overall Lightning Trap was buffed as far as ability to kill a player in one simultaneous hit.

So far Zerphi's has not been re-engineered by anyone to use a non-nerfed skill, VD Poet's Pen Zerphi's are now completely impotent - someone needs to get on making the new Zerphi's build so people can buy all the gear before it gets nerfed.

That's because GGG can't stop implementing things that hold peoples hand. This is a skill designed for little jimmy on Xbox so he can go to bed each night feeling like hes awesome, when he sucks.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:

That's because GGG can't stop implementing things that hold peoples hand. This is a skill designed for little jimmy on Xbox so he can go to bed each night feeling like hes awesome, when he sucks.

The new CA overlaps,
QUICK MAKE IT YOUR NEW MELEE SWAP MULLA!!! :P

Joke apart, CA seems to be pure cancer.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Sep 5, 2018, 12:13:15 PM
"
lolozori wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:

The new CA overlaps,

My swap is to another game that doesn't cater to scrubs.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:

My swap is to another game that doesn't cater to scrubs.

Go head and get started on crowning witches then, sweetheart!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
lolozori wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:

The new CA overlaps,

CA is nothing compared to conc path use it for melee
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info