💰💰💰 [EU/SC] [Discord✅] <Eazy> LF Pro/Elite players only! 💰💰💰

1)Did you read ALL the requirements?Yes i did
2)Which league did you start playing?Breach
3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play)Turkey
4)What Realm do you prefer?Amesterdam/Frankfurt
5)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.)Mapper/Bosser/Crafter
6)How long does it take you to get from act1-10 in a fresh league?6-7hrs
7)How much currency do you make in a league?2+ mirror
8)Why would you like to join?To become a better player
9)Link some Items/currency to prove your worth (~Headhunter/mirror etc.)
Herald stacking 150ex+ and bunch of 10ex+ i crafted
1)Did you read ALL the requirements? Yes
2)Which league did you start playing? Closed beta
3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play) England
4)What Realm do you prefer? London
5)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.) Bosser/Mapper
6)How long does it take you to get from act1-10 in a fresh league? Depends how interesting the League mechanic is/if irl friends are playing. Never really counted but fast enough.
7)How much currency do you make in a league? Last League around 200ex this League around 600-700ex
8)Why would you like to join? I'm interested in finding a good group of people wanting to push in the first week farming, trading and taking advantage of the unstable early market to make a ton of money and enjoy playing an OP build later.
9)Link some Items/currency to prove your worth (~Headhunter/mirror etc.)
Last edited by Glynny on Apr 17, 2020, 12:01:54 PM
up
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
up
up
up
1 yes
2 started in Betrayal league but i had a couple of breaks
3 i am from poland
4 i like just playing the game getting new items upgrading the char and i like all of the expantions
5 this league it took me about 3 days but i only played like 4-5 hours a day solo with no help
6 i never count how much i usually make the build i want doesnt matter the cost and just play for fun.
7 i dont have nobody to play with and i hate playing solo in games but i love the game so make my self play it
8 i dont know how to link items but i have a starforge with max life and attack speed (6 link) , but my profile is open so you can see my build most of my currency is in jewels tho
Have a nice day
1)Did you read ALL the requirements?

Sure did
2)Which league did you start playing?

Started playing casually in legion, only really got into the game in metamorph
3)What country are you from? (Not what realm you play)

Germany
4)What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.)

Mapping mainly, started party play this league had a shit ton of fun there, even tho i got scammed for my share ^^ also delve depth 550 this league, mainly for challenge completion (all bosses down)

5)How long does it take you to get from act1-10 in a fresh league?

never really measured it but with the groups, all skillpoints+labs (exept uber) took roughly 5 hours

6)How much currency do you make in a league?

like i said i only really started tryharding last league, but around 2-3 mirrors per league atm

7)Why would you like to join?

since i enjoyed group play, i want to meet more people and try to get a group to start with again

8)Link some Items/currency to prove your worth (~Headhunter/mirror etc.)

and some bubblegum stuff
Last edited by Blessdown on Apr 22, 2020, 4:14:43 AM
yes

before leagues, but quit after the first league until about 3 leagues ago. Now I've started 2 weeks after this league start again. Basically that was because of real life. I intend to keep playing this game, especially from league start now.

Holland

In general I like mapping, but it really depends on the league / meta

I'm not the fastest person and I did not really kept track of time. I think within 8 hours should be doable.

I learn quick and know the market. I've started 2 weeks after the league started and got around 150ex in gear & stuff. I'm intending to start next league quite seriously rather than starting too late.

Because I'm really active and I want to push myself further. It feels weird to play solo a lot on this "level" of activity. I'm aware that compared to most people I'm still pretty new to this game. Yet I manage my stuff because I'm not that stupid and active ;)

Basically my gear that I'm wearing right now.
Yes

Nemesis, I think... been so long and I was a total noob back then but around Nemesis based on what I remember.

Ireland

Mapping mainly. Currently like running fully delirious maps juiced up as much as possible for the challenge. Also like just speed running maps to kill Sirus/Uber Elder as often as possible

Around 6 hours max without going too crazy

Depends how long I play for. I rarely play till the very end of the league. So far this league my net worth is around 300ex, counting only currency above chaos and actual expensive gear.

I've always played solo, wanna try playing in groups, don't have friends who play PoE.

Last edited by Raziel33 on Apr 22, 2020, 11:33:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info